KERRY APOLOGIZES FOR 'CHICKENSHIT' COMMENT

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
(Times of Israel) U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday phoned Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and apologized to him in the name of the Obama administration for the comments made by an anonymous US official who called the prime minister “a chickenshit.”

Read more at Kerry apologizes for 8216 chickensh t 8217 comment

so exactly what is the meaning of an apology ? WORTHLESS in my OPINION !

does an apology completely erase the comment ? NEVER !

if someone calls me "chickenshit", then later apologizes for it, it don't remove what was said, i will always remember what that :asshole: said..., will i forgive ? NEVER !!

does anyone here believe Netanyahu will ever forget what was said about him ? NEVER !
would you ???

I tend to agree that the aplogy is worthless, although I also understand that it was necessary.

This shouldn't distract us from the main issue - which is that Bibi deserves all the abuse he receives, and more. The man is an ogre and a despot.

A little late after the media jumped on it. Sorry dog face not going to work.

I never understand these "apologies" either.

What's he apologizing for? Saying what he's thinking?

Is apologizing going to make anything "better"?

Weird.

(Times of Israel) U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday phoned Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and apologized to him in the name of the Obama administration for the comments made by an anonymous US official who called the prime minister “a chickenshit.”

Read more at Kerry apologizes for 8216 chickensh t 8217 comment

so exactly what is the meaning of an apology ? WORTHLESS in my OPINION !

does an apology completely erase the comment ? NEVER !

if someone calls me "chickenshit", then later apologizes for it, it don't remove what was said, i will always remember what that :asshole: said..., will i forgive ? NEVER !!

does anyone here believe Netanyahu will ever forget what was said about him ? NEVER !
would you ???
What took him so long?

Well, the chickenshit was trying to work up the courage to apologize.

Kerry's plastic surgery has finally tightened his face so much that the blood flow to his brain is virtually gone

Q. What do you call and anti-American, scumbag, War Criminal?

A. Mr Secretary of State

Kerry's plastic surgery has finally tightened his face so much that the blood flow to his brain is virtually gone

It's the Botox, him and Pelosi both inject poison into their face and they now have Zombie brains, well, it could also be a result of them being Democrats

He got the wrong CHICKENSHIT......

Chickenshit-in-the-Barnyard-1024x681.jpg

Weird.

Apologies can soften a blow, if the reasons are sincere, rather than political, or otherwise suspect.

I tend to agree that the aplogy is worthless, although I also understand that it was necessary.

This shouldn't distract us from the main issue - which is that Bibi deserves all the abuse he receives, and more. The man is an ogre and a despot.

Israel has the Mediterranean Sea to the East and a dozen countries north, south and west that are trying to force all of the Israeli's to swim for it and Bibi is going to do everything in his power to avoid getting wet. Any sane person would do the same thing.

Weird.

Apologies can soften a blow, if the reasons are sincere, rather than political, or otherwise suspect.

The apology would have meant something if the person in the Administration that made the statement had been fired or faced disciplinary action.

I would have called him a Mofo if is were me...
===============
welllll......, of course you would..., that is understandable.., you are a crass, crude, uncouth, vulgar, inbred, slope-headed lberscum. :up:

Of course it was one of those fake apologies that include "sorry IF you were offended" which doesn't actually acknowledge the intent to offend or any wrong doing. Immoral Leftists don't know how to apologize because in truth, they're never sorry for being assholes. Never.

Kerry is a pussy. I'm not at all surprised he backed down.

Someone should tell him to grow a pair.

Forum List

Back