More riots by the Dimwinger hoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The protests are not going to end until we seriously address the reasons for the protests.
..you people fk up a lot
...........MURDER in many of these cities [ mostly blacks murdering blacks ] is UP!!!
black KIDS shot to death
--so, you people protest very questionable deaths of black CRIMINALS [ most of them are justifiable ] --but not KIDS!!!!!!!!! = the reasons for your protests are bullshit

The protests are not going to end until we seriously address the reasons for the protests.
TWELVE KIDS in FOUR months !!!!!!! all BLACK
that's MORE than the cops shot in a YEAR!!!!!
your arguments are worse than pathetic
1609603736410.png

You mean they have to get rid of their IPhones manufactured by slave labor.

And what would that be?
According to their graffiti and signs, it Seems they hate capitalism, while people, etc.
What exactly should we address, and how shall we address it?

You can not argue anyone hates capitalism when no one is practicing capitalism.

I thought they were gonna stop after the election if Trump lost.

Did he find a new place to live yet?

Feral creatures only smell free stuff. That is it.

I thought they were gonna stop after the election if Trump lost.

Biden and Harris endorse these riots and of course the worthless police stand by and watch, making them just as guilty as the rioters

The rioters have been taught to hate America. What's to change?

There is plenty to hate.

These 'rogue' deputies were fired. So how did the Jump Out Boys win back their badges?
Your solution is for your fellow travelers to burn down businesses of people who had nothing to do with that.

Brilliant!

My solution is to address these issues. The businesses being burned down are a symptom of us not doing that.

The rioters have been taught to hate America. What's to change?

There is plenty to hate.

These 'rogue' deputies were fired. So how did the Jump Out Boys win back their badges?
Your solution is for your fellow travelers to burn down businesses of people who had nothing to do with that.

Brilliant!

My solution is to address these issues. The businesses being burned down are a symptom of us not doing that.
You are making excuses for the riots, so that is the way you want to address the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back