My paycheck was larger!

It's funny, really.

When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons whined and wailed about how that was bad for the economy and would not work.

Part of that stimulus resulted in bigger paychecks due to lowering payroll taxes. Did the pseudocons thank Obama and start topics praising him?

OH HELL NO!

Trump spends a trillion and a half dollars on stimulus, and he's a hero to the very same pseudocon tards.

I guess that extra half a trillion dollars of debt makes all the difference!

So why are so Gung-Ho about sending more of your hard earned money to Swamp Creatures who've proven they can't spend it responsibly? At this point, it would be best for folks to keep more of their money. They'll spend it more responsibly.

It's funny, really.

When Obama spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package, the pseudocons whined and wailed about how that was bad for the economy and would not work.

Part of that stimulus resulted in bigger paychecks due to lowering payroll taxes. Did the pseudocons thank Obama and start topics praising him?

OH HELL NO!

Trump spends a trillion and a half dollars on stimulus, and he's a hero to the very same pseudocon tards.

So why are so Gung-Ho about sending more of your hard earned money to Swamp Creatures who've proven they can't spend it responsibly? At this point, it would be best for folks to keep more of their money. They'll spend it more responsibly.
The responsible thing is to REDUCE OUR FEDERAL DEBT, not make it bigger!

My retirement take home pay is going up by about $300/mo because of the tax decrease. I will be spending the money that I earned in the productive economy for the things I want instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician, elected by special interest groups, to give away to somebody that didn't earn the money. God bless Trump!

Spot On. I trust Citizens to spend their money far more responsibly than Government will. I mean, they've only spent us into a $21 Trillion Debt hell. Why toss more of your hard earned money into that dark Government Black Hole? That wouldn't be wise or logical.

Well we know the stupid politician weren't very fiscally responsible with the tax money we gave them, don't we? Not only did they waste a ton of what we gave them but the sorry bastards spent more than we gave them. How dumb was that? Especially knowing that the bloated Federal government spend more money each year than the GDP of all but three other countries on earth.

Yeah, i don't get the folks who are so Gung-Ho about sending more of their hard earned money to the Swamp Creatures. It's such unwise and illogical thinking.

Is it any wonder I call you people retards?
It isn't a mystery to anybody that's pays even a minimal amount of attention, you call everybody names that doesn't immediately and completely nod their head in agreement with your bullshit.

One suspects that it's a symptom of both your lack of maturity and your severe "often wrong, never in doubt" syndrome.

You might want to work on correcting that situation since it would provide some incentive for those still capable of critical thinking and reason to take what you have to say seriously.

My take-home pay was larger today...thanks to the tax cuts.

Now according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for workers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016 was $849 per week or $44,148 per year for a 40-hour work week.

In July, 102.6 million people (71% of all nonfarm payroll employees) worked in private service-providing industries, according to the most recent employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Sep 1, 2016

So if every one of the 102 million increase of just $100/month that would be over $10.2 billion a month or nearly $122.4 Billion a year increase in take home pay.

'Multiplier Effect'
Now the multiplier effect comes in to play.
http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/research/webpapers/paper_13143.pdf
"Every $1 million spent is multiplied by 1.18 or $50 billion spent by employees: $60 billion back into the GDP.
So taking that figure of 1.18 times that means the $122.4 billion in additional paychecks spent back into the economy of $144.4 Billion. That means more tax revenue for federal/state and local governments.

The "rising tide lifts all boats" works!
The GOP has added over a trillion dollars to the national credit card since taking control of the purse strings, and you think we should be making lower payments on it.

All Trump has done is transfer an additional $1.5 trillion of debt to our unborn descendants.

By the way, you better save as much of that extra couple dollars in your paychecks as you can. You are going to need to it to pay for the explosive growth in TrumpCare costs.

Retard.

Hey don't bitch about debt when Obama had NO major events, no disasters AND TARP was repaid with a profit!
natldebtpresidentsObama.png

LOOK AT THAT! $9.2 TRILLION WITH NO EVENTS, NO INFLATION PLUS TARP PAID BACK!
AND OBAMA RAN UP $9.2 TRILLION NEARLY EQUAL TO CARTER,REAGAN,GHB,CLINTON AND
GWB!
PLUS WE HAVE YET TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE ADDITIONAL GROWTH THE GDP WILL HAVE!

It isn't a mystery to anybody that's pays even a minimal amount of attention, you call everybody names that doesn't immediately and completely nod their head in agreement with your bullshit.

One suspects that it's a symptom of both your lack of maturity and your severe "often wrong, never in doubt" syndrome.

You might want to work on correcting that situation since it would provide some incentive for those still capable of critical thinking and reason to take what you have to say seriously.
The tard is celebrating lower payments on an ever increasing debt.

That's the definition of a tard.

If you don't like being called a tard, STOP ACTING LIKE ONE SO MUCH!

It's funny, really.

OH HELL NO!

Payroll taxes suppose to pay for social security. The dumb fuck spent the people's social security money in order to bail out the UAW workers that contributed to his campaign and to give bonuses to the executives of Solyndra, who were Democrat campaign bundlers. That is why his "stimulus" didn't work and poverty increased, family income decreased and we had dismal economic growth for the entire eight years of his failed administration.

Liberals are always confused about simple economics. They don't seem to understand that you don't make the country more prosperous by taking money away from the people that earned it and giving it to the welfare queens that didn't earn it.

My take-home pay was larger today...thanks to the tax cuts.

Now according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for workers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016 was $849 per week or $44,148 per year for a 40-hour work week.

In July, 102.6 million people (71% of all nonfarm payroll employees) worked in private service-providing industries, according to the most recent employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Sep 1, 2016

So if every one of the 102 million increase of just $100/month that would be over $10.2 billion a month or nearly $122.4 Billion a year increase in take home pay.

'Multiplier Effect'
Now the multiplier effect comes in to play.
http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/research/webpapers/paper_13143.pdf
"Every $1 million spent is multiplied by 1.18 or $50 billion spent by employees: $60 billion back into the GDP.
So taking that figure of 1.18 times that means the $122.4 billion in additional paychecks spent back into the economy of $144.4 Billion. That means more tax revenue for federal/state and local governments.

The "rising tide lifts all boats" works!
The GOP has added over a trillion dollars to the national credit card since taking control of the purse strings, and you think we should be making lower payments on it.

All Trump has done is transfer an additional $1.5 trillion of debt to our unborn descendants.

By the way, you better save as much of that extra couple dollars in your paychecks as you can. You are going to need to it to pay for the explosive growth in TrumpCare costs.

Retard.

Hey don't bitch about debt when Obama had NO major events, no disasters AND TARP was repaid with a profit!
View attachment 174433
LOOK AT THAT! $9.2 TRILLION WITH NO EVENTS, NO INFLATION PLUS TARP PAID BACK!
AND OBAMA RAN UP $9.2 TRILLION NEARLY EQUAL TO CARTER,REAGAN,GHB,CLINTON AND
GWB!
PLUS WE HAVE YET TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE ADDITIONAL GROWTH THE GDP WILL HAVE!
Trump ran up the largest deficit of any President in American history last year, second only to Obama.

Retard.

And you never ONCE have mentioned that. Ever.

You know why? Because you are nothing more than a brainless parroting rube who only posts what you are told by your hack propagandists.

You didn't even know Trump spent that much, did you.

And this tax "reform" you are drooling like a mongoloid over will add another $1.5 trillion onto the backs of our descendants.

It's funny, really.

OH HELL NO!

So stealing more of Citizens' money is your solution to reducing a staggering $21 Trillion Debt? Sorry, but i can't go along with you on that. Cut the spending. Only that will reduce the Debt. Taxpayers shouldn't be punished for Swamp Creature malfeasance. They should take home more of their paychecks. They'll spend their money much more responsibly.

It's funny, really.

OH HELL NO!

Obama9trilliondebt.png

I'm not joking. Save every penny of that few extra dollars in your paycheck.

You're going to need it to pay for the skyrocketing TrumpCare.

Not kidding. I'm dead serious.

It's funny, really.

OH HELL NO!

So stealing more of Citizens' money is your solution to reducing a staggering $21 Trillion Debt? Sorry, but i can't go along with you on that. Cut the spending. Only that will reduce the Debt. Taxpayers shouldn't be punished for Swamp Creature malfeasance. They should take home more of their paychecks. They'll spend their money much more responsibly.
Trump just stole a shit load more money from you and your descendants.

This is why I call you retards. You are being robbed and don't even know it.

Not only do you not know it, you are thanking the thief!

It's funny, really.

OH HELL NO!

View attachment 174434
Do you even know how big Trump's deficit was last year, retard?

Of course not. Unless I already told you in another topic.

You sound very irrational, kid. I think your hate is consuming you at this point. Only cutting spending can reduce the Debt. And i have a feeling your fellow Communists/Democrats aren't too keen on doing that. The US Government already rakes in record Tax Revenue every year. So the money is there. Punishing Taxpayers isn't the solution to the Debt madness.

The tard is celebrating lower payments on an ever increasing debt.

That's the definition of a tard.

If you don't like being called a tard, STOP ACTING LIKE ONE SO MUCH!

Thank you for proving my thesis; infantilism in children can be cured with time and experience but in adults it's incurable.

Au revoir :bye1:
"when debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

You sound very irrational, kid. I think your hate is consuming you at this point. Only cutting spending can reduce the Debt. And i have a feeling your fellow Communists/Democrats aren't too keen on doing that. The US Government already rakes in record Tax Revenue every year. So the money is there. Punishing Taxpayers isn't the solution to the Debt madness.
Well, you've stepped in it now, retard.

You are obviously unaware the GOP has INCREASED spending and INCREASED our deficits since taking over Congress.

And Trump is an even bigger spender than they are!

Lookee here at last year's deficit, retard:

2017_deficit.jpg

Trump requested ADDITIONAL spending ABOVE the $666 billion deficit!

But I've always said he is a Democrat.

Democrats: Tax and spend

Republicans: Borrow and spend

My retirement take home pay is going up by about $300/mo because of the tax decrease. I will be spending the money that I earned in the productive economy for the things I want instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat, whose boss is a corrupt politician, elected by special interest groups, to give away to somebody that didn't earn the money. God bless Trump!

Keep up your racist rants.....just don't breed more racist scum.

If you tards stopped listening to your hack partisan propaganda outlets, maybe you'd have a fighting chance of reality impinging on your massively ignorant delusions.

Start thinking for yourselves. Parroting other people's bullshit just makes you look weak-minded, credulous, and easily manipulated.

Well, you've stepped in it now, retard.

You are obviously unaware the GOP has INCREASED spending and INCREASED our deficits since taking over Congress.

And Trump is an even bigger spender than they are!

Lookee here at last year's deficit, retard:

2017_deficit.jpg

Trump requested ADDITIONAL spending ABOVE the $666 billion deficit!

But I've always said he is a Democrat.
666! Are they working with the devil?

Forum List

Back