Now liberals have declared war on the word "homosexual"

Queers works for me. A good definition.

Me too. I don't use the "gay" term because that's just a softening attempt for the perversion.

I usually use queer or homosexual, sometimes homo for short.

The article is just more PC BS like using hyphenating words for race. It's stupid!

It's OK.

Conservatives declared war on "homosexuals" years ago.

and blacks

and Hispanics

and Women's rights

and poor children

and the disabled

and veterans

and atheists

and......well, the list is endless.

You are no longer allowed to use it. Because liberals ban words.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/fashion/gays-lesbians-the-term-homosexual.html

I submit, for review by the Democrats, the following words to replace the word "homosexual":

Homo

Gay

Queer

Lesbo

Faggot

Fairy

Fruit

Carpet-muncher

Fudge-packer

Pole-smoker

Bean-flicker

Bull-dyke

Back Door Bandit

Bone-smuggler

Bum-hole engineer

Light in the loafers

Nancy

Pillow biter

Rear admiral

Rump ranger

Taco bumper

Kitty puncher

What about 'Butt Fucker' and 'Cock Sucker'?

Direct and to the point.

It's OK.

Conservatives declared war on "homosexuals" years ago.

and blacks

and Hispanics

and Women's rights

and poor children

and the disabled

and veterans

and atheists

and......well, the list is endless.

According to you lying bastard Democraps, who are the only party in the USA that I have ever seen that STILL TO THIS DAY passes laws that treat people DIFFERENTLY by race, gender and religion.

Pejorative shift tells the world that homosexuals view themselves as inferior to heterosexuals. I'm sad for them. Banning words will not help them with their inferiority complex. That inferiority complex will always cause them to think innocuous words as insulting. Maybe one day in the future the word gay is seen as very offensive.

I'm insulted that homosexuals are trying to censor speech.

Gay, fag, faggot, homosexual, queer, etc. are innocent words. Why do you hate them, they didn't do anything to you. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

Last edited:
Homosexuality is a definition, though. Its a term used to describe an attraction between two people of the same sex. The word 'gay' is also now used to describe the same thing. I read the article, and I can understand where the writer is coming from, but you can't prevent people from using a definition.

We can always count on the PC Police to try to manipulate the language to put their targets on the defensive.

No more of that shit.

I'm sure you can use all the slurs you want with your friends.

You just can't do it in polite company.

I can kind of see why this word needs to go. It implies the only thing these gays do is have sex, as though that defines them as a person. It's obsolete. Just like "Cripple" or "Negro". It's a reductionist word.

you can say anything you want; use any word you want; as long as it's ok with liberals

idiots and hypocrites

We can always count on the PC Police to try to manipulate the language to put their targets on the defensive.

No more of that shit.

I'm sure you can use all the slurs you want with your friends.

You just can't do it in polite company.

I can kind of see why this word needs to go. It implies the only thing these gays do is have sex, as though that defines them as a person. It's obsolete. Just like "Cripple" or "Negro". It's a reductionist word.

Being pro-gay rights, I've always been happy to just type "gay".

Now I have to type more, and use "pro-homosexual" rights.

Ugh.

You narcissists can be pests.

Forum List

Back