Now liberals have declared war on the word "homosexual"

We can always count on the PC Police to try to manipulate the language to put their targets on the defensive.

No more of that shit.

I'm sure you can use all the slurs you want with your friends.

You just can't do it in polite company.

I can kind of see why this word needs to go. It implies the only thing these gays do is have sex, as though that defines them as a person. It's obsolete. Just like "Cripple" or "Negro". It's a reductionist word.

You can see why the word homosexual needs to go?

You are such a schmuck.

And a liar as well.

Never cared for it anyway. Should be homophilia (same-love) if anything. For myself, for ease of reference I'm ok with 'bisexual' but to myself prefer 'simply sexual.' I like sex, a lot, and don't limit that enjoyment to one sex when two (or more) are available. :)

You can tell when people have very limited success in life.

Success 101

When talking to someone ask them what they would like to be called. dont be stupid and antagonize them by calling them something they dont like.

Success 101

When talking to someone ask them what they would like to be called. dont be stupid and antagonize them by calling them something they dont like.

Call me 'Your majesty'. I don't like it when I'm not called that.

I never cared for the word anyways. Too long-winded. Same reason i say "black", and not "African American". If the person you are addressing isn't offended, who cares? I'm more than happy to address them differently if they say they are offended, because I'm not a douchebag.

Success 101

Holy crap.

Now we're supposed to ask people what their identity is.

I think I'll just choose not to associate with hypersensitive whiners.

:laugh:

The concept is "what can be said in polite company."

If one's professional or personal or financial standing depends on "polite company", then be advised.

If one is not so dependent and wishes to use the word, then be common.

Success 101

Let me know when you can assist me with something or have something I wish to have. Until then I will just continue to refer to you as "homophobe" if you dont mind.

Success 101

Holy crap.

Now we're supposed to ask people what their identity is.

I think I'll just choose not to associate with hypersensitive whiners.

:laugh:

No. Youre supposed to ask what they wish to be called. Your option of not associating with them is also a valid path of handling the situation.

Success 101

Let me know when you can assist me with something or have something I wish to have. Until then I will just continue to refer to you as "homophobe" if you dont mind.
So quickly you back peddle

So quickly you back peddle

Thats what I do when I make a mistake and dont prequalify my statement. You call it back peddling. I call it correcting myself.

We can always count on the PC Police to try to manipulate the language to put their targets on the defensive.

No more of that shit.

Except that "homosexual" is intentionally used instead of "gay" as an offensive. That renders your "point" moot.

No more of that shit.

Except that "homosexual" is intentionally used instead of "gay" as an offensive. That renders your "point" moot.

"Gay" isn't used to offend?

Dafuq?

For the PC Police, ANY word is used to offend if they say it is.

Wait, make that "if they PRETEND it is."

Funny.

They hijacked the word "gay" in a futile attempt to convince the world that they are oh so happy.

Now they are offended by the word "homosexual".

Don't they realize that "homo" means "man"?

Do they hate themselves?

I suppose they will demand the use of the word "homophobe" except when they want to insult somebody.

I think you are a little confused.

Homo or "hominus" is latin for man.

But Homo as a Prefix come from the Greek Homos. - meaning the same.

So homosexual doesn't mean "man-sexual" it means "same-sexual",which is no doubt a relief to all the Lesbians out there.

And now a gratiutous picture of Xena and Gabrielle sucking face.

X_G_Kiss.jpg

God, I miss that show!

Forum List

Back