Obama - a legacy of recycling Jimmy Carter's failed policies

[*]Paperwork from the EPA in 2012, took 176 million hours, costing various industries more than $2.4 billion. (Source: American Action Forum)
]

again, not seeing why these are bad things, except in your eyes.

I guess you want to drink dirty water and breathe dirty air, or are you just going to get your Star Wars Atmospheric Vaporator to clean the water for you?

The rest of us, we'll drink our clean water provided through communist government pipes and kept clean by communist government regulations.

Uh-oh Joe! Looks like that government public water isn't as clean as you thought... :lmao:

And guess what Joe - my water from my atmospheric water generator has ZERO flouride... :lmao:

:dance:

Harvard School of Public Health » HSPH News » Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ

Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ - Published in Federal Gov't Journal | Reuters

[*]Paperwork from the EPA in 2012, took 176 million hours, costing various industries more than $2.4 billion. (Source: American Action Forum)
]

I guess you want to drink dirty water and breathe dirty air, or are you just going to get your Star Wars Atmospheric Vaporator to clean the water for you?

The rest of us, we'll drink our clean water provided through communist government pipes and kept clean by communist government regulations.

Uh-oh Joe! Looks like that government public water isn't as clean as you thought... :lmao:

And guess what Joe - my water from my atmospheric water generator has ZERO flouride... :lmao:

:dance:

Harvard School of Public Health » HSPH News » Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ

Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ - Published in Federal Gov't Journal | Reuters

Joe loves government water. Joe is also an epic moron. Harvard studies show government water - packed full of fluoride - reduces IQ.

Well, if the Harvard study doesn't prove it, Joe sure as hell does... :lmao:

[

]

Moving the goal posts Joe? You stated we had a "whopping" THREE items to help prevent sex crimes and then ignorantly stated you "didn't see those same kind of efforts to protect people in the business sector". I then posted thousands.

Don't move the goalposts because I'm humiliating you with facts...
]]]]]]]

Guy, I could go in and list THOUSANDS of laws and agencies that are reducing or preventing sexual assaults.

If there are thousands of laws regarding commerce, every last one of them is there because one of your beloved freedom loving capitalists tried to pull a fast one.

The EPA needs thousands of regulations because there are thousands of things these assholes would drop into the water supply if given the oppurtunity.

[
(P.S. Joe - if the government is providing your water supply, it's not clean. But lets be honest, "clean" is just your false narrative to mask your ineptitude's as an American. You couldn't care less if it's "clean" - you just care that someone else provides it so you don't have to).

Guy, the water we get here were I live is pretty awesome.

It's awesome because the government spends a lot of time cleaning it, and the EPA and other agencies are keeping a sharp eye out on companies to make sure they aren't dumping shit into the water.

I once ratted an ex-employer out for dumping shit into the sewers. That was fun. They got put out of business the next month. Awesome.

]

again, not seeing why these are bad things, except in your eyes

Well you're the little douche crying about your minimum wage factory salary. If businesses weren't crippled with impractical regulations costing them $2.4 billion, your pay check wouldn't have you so pissed off at the world.

Again, we see the profound ignorance of Joe supporting bad policy which creates the problem, then he cries the loudest about the problem he helped create :bang3:

Again-

Love that clean air and that clean water.

Now, here's the thing. I recently hosted a co-worker from our branch in China to visit some of our vendors. And as we drove through Chicago, she was absolutely amazed that a city that large had clean air. You could see all the buildings, you could see the lake, etc.

In China, not so much. Having embraced the kind of philosophy you think is wonderful, the city are smog filled and the water isn't fit to contact.

So, yeah, I really want these guys to be assure us they aren't polluting the air and water.

Now all we need to do is stop trading with scummy governments who don't care about their people enough to assure the same.

[

OMFG, he finally went there!!!!

Flouridation is a Communist Plot. I mean, he went total, John Bircher, 1950's wingnut on me.

Unholy_three_cropped.png

[

Flouridation is a Communist Plot. I mean, he went total, John Bircher, 1950's wingnut on me.

Where did I say anything was a "plot"? I simply shared a study from a radical left-wing institution. :lol:

Moving the goal posts Joe? You stated we had a "whopping" THREE items to help prevent sex crimes and then ignorantly stated you "didn't see those same kind of efforts to protect people in the business sector". I then posted thousands.

Don't move the goalposts because I'm humiliating you with facts...

Guy, I could go in and list THOUSANDS of laws and agencies that are reducing or preventing sexual assaults.

But you didn't - you named THREE. While I actually listed specific information discussing the thousands and thousands of regulations you claimed didn't exist.

If there are thousands of laws regarding commerce, every last one of them is there because one of your beloved freedom loving capitalists tried to pull a fast one.

Not so much. The majority of them are there because parasites like you figured out they could force money from one entity to another simply through regulations. That's the thing with parasites like you - the only thing you people really do with your life is try to figure out how to scam the system. That's why it's such sweet poetic justice every time I hear you cry about a business that fucked you over. I love the fact that they got even in the end (karma's a bitch - uh Joe?).

The EPA needs thousands of regulations because there are thousands of things these assholes would drop into the water supply if given the oppurtunity.

And that's why having your own water supply solves that, stupid. But as we've already proven, you could give a flying fuck about clean water or the planet. You just want free shit and you need a narrative to justify your parasitic ways.

(P.S. Joe - if the government is providing your water supply, it's not clean. But lets be honest, "clean" is just your false narrative to mask your ineptitude's as an American. You couldn't care less if it's "clean" - you just care that someone else provides it so you don't have to).

Guy, the water we get here were I live is pretty awesome.

You forgot to add "because someone else provides it for me".

It's awesome because the government spends a lot of time cleaning it, and the EPA and other agencies are keeping a sharp eye out on companies to make sure they aren't dumping shit into the water.

"Keeps a sharp eye out" :lmao:. Just like those "swell" government engineers did with the levy's in New Orleans? :lol:

You can't be this naïve and stupid. You can't be. Even at 23. You're just trolling now. You have to know that government isn't made up of men with pure souls and honest intentions. It's a bunch of lazy parasites - like you - who have figured out how to earn a paycheck for doing nothing.

I mean, you spend every waking moment seething and spitting venom about "rich people" on USMB. So where is your outrage over the salaries of government employees in Bell, California? It is a small town of about 37,000 people and one of poorest communities in L.A. County where the average salary is about $30,000 a year. And yet through a ton of fraud and abuse, the city manager Robert Rizzo's salary was over $750,000 a year. The police chief was making $457,000 a year. Now, to give you some perspective, that is more than double what the police commissioner in New York City earns (which is a city of eight million people.)

City of Bell scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Glenn Beck': Bell's City Council Pay Scandal | Fox News

[

Where did I say anything was a "plot"? I simply shared a study from a radical left-wing institution. :lol:

so you are collecting your nuttiness from all over the spectrum, you twat?

Frankly, guy, you are a nut. There's a lot of sensible, reasonable conservatives.

You're just kind of a whackjob.

Don't compare obozo to carter. Carter didn't start any wars or give trillions of $ to banksters or give amnesty to millions of foreign invaders. Carter was prolly the best prez of the last 50 years.

This quote sums up Jimmy Carter's accomplishments pretty well.

When Islamic fundamentalists staged a revolution in Iran, Carter refused to come to the aid of the shah, a staunch American ally. Liberals praised Ayatollah Khomeini to the skies — Carter’s U.N. ambassador Andrew Young, Princeton’s Richard Falk and LBJ attorney general Ramsey Clark all assured us that life would be peachy under him. What could go wrong?

The ayatollah had barely seized power when Islamic lunatics took 52 Americans hostage in Tehran, where they remained for 444 days, until Carter was safely removed from office.

By giving Islamic fanatics their first nation-state, Carter produced the global Islamofacist movement we’re still dealing with today.

[
Not so much. The majority of them are there because parasites like you figured out they could force money from one entity to another simply through regulations. That's the thing with parasites like you - the only thing you people really do with your life is try to figure out how to scam the system. That's why it's such sweet poetic justice every time I hear you cry about a business that fucked you over. I love the fact that they got even in the end (karma's a bitch - uh Joe?).

No, Karma is watching all these businesses who fucked over their employees scream about the "N-word" (yes, my ex-boss once called Obama that) in the White House making them play fair.

And that's why having your own water supply solves that, stupid. But as we've already proven, you could give a flying fuck about clean water or the planet. You just want free shit and you need a narrative to justify your parasitic ways.

It does no such thing, and no water you can provide yourself as a "rugged individualist" matches the water quality that municipalities provide in their "communistic" way.

"Keeps a sharp eye out" :lmao:. Just like those "swell" government engineers did with the levy's in New Orleans? :lol:

You can't be this naïve and stupid. You can't be. Even at 23. You're just trolling now. You have to know that government isn't made up of men with pure souls and honest intentions. It's a bunch of lazy parasites - like you - who have figured out how to earn a paycheck for doing nothing.

No, people in government service, even the one who must have locked you up when you were acting crazy that one time (that's it, isn't it?) are dedicated professionals who serve their communities.

As opposed to the MOTHER FUCKERS in corporate America who've been fucking this country up for the last 30 years. You see, guy, I'm old enough to REMEMBER WHAT A MIDDLE CLASS LOOKS LIKE. Obviously, if you were, you wouldn't spew the silly shit you spew in the hope your corporate masters will recognize you some day.

[/quote]
I mean, you spend every waking moment seething and spitting venom about "rich people" on USMB. So where is your outrage over the salaries of government employees in Bell, California? It is a small town of about 37,000 people and one of poorest communities in L.A. County where the average salary is about $30,000 a year. And yet through a ton of fraud and abuse, the city manager Robert Rizzo's salary was over $750,000 a year. The police chief was making $457,000 a year. Now, to give you some perspective, that is more than double what the police commissioner in New York City earns (which is a city of eight million people.)

url][/QUOTE]

Okay. And they pulled that salary once they realized what was going on with it.

And honestly, as bad as that was, it's a lot better than Ed Hanaway getting $83,000,000.00 for denying kids like Nataline Sarkisyan medical treatment.

Frankly, guy, you are a nut. There's a lot of sensible, reasonable conservatives.

I post fact after fact after fact, study after study after study. You ignore all of them (and I notice you make sure to remove the links every time you reply - afraid of everyone educating themselves are we???). You're the only whackjob nut in this argument sweetie. You're the only one eschewing facts for your own sad and lost opinions.

Okay. And they pulled that salary once they realized what was going on with it.

And honestly, as bad as that was, it's a lot better than Ed Hanaway getting $83,000,000.00 for denying kids like Nataline Sarkisyan medical treatment.

Okay. And Bernie Madoff went to prison once they realized what was going on with him. See how that works, stupid?

No, people in government service...are dedicated professionals who serve their communities.

As opposed to the MOTHER FUCKERS in corporate America who've been fucking this country up for the last 30 years. You see, guy, I'm old enough to REMEMBER WHAT A MIDDLE CLASS LOOKS LIKE. Obviously, if you were, you wouldn't spew the silly shit you spew in the hope your corporate masters will recognize you some day.

:lmao:

Are you sure about that Joe? While you spew such unfounded anger, hatred, and ignorance, I keep making you my whipping boy with facts. Like the fact that these half a dozen "public servants" served the public a shit sandwich. Like the fact that Obama & Pelosi sit on tens of millions while laughing at how you worship them from your poverty:

City of Bell scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Glenn Beck': Bell's City Council Pay Scandal | Fox News

You see, guy, I'm old enough to REMEMBER WHAT A MIDDLE CLASS LOOKS LIKE. Obviously, if you were, you wouldn't spew the silly shit you spew in the hope your corporate masters will recognize you some day.

Yeah - I do too. Then jealous little assholes like you started destroying the middle class so you could feel better about yourself by having the majority if the nation down at your miserable level.

And sadly, you managed to do it in Detroit too. Took all of those middle class people, taxed them to death, regulated them to death, and turned them all into poverty stricken lower class people struggling to find a meal. And all because you're too fuck'n lazy to earn what you desire.

the companies got the money, therefore they put that money to use everywhere but where it was needed most, the USA. Trickle down economics does not work.

obma believes in trickle down. Hes pouring 85 billion a month to his cronies in the stock market.
Of course when it has to be paid back a republican will be in the wh and big ole collapse will happen because of this

There are reasonable arguments on both ends of the rich vs. poor/wealth inequality debate, but to pretend that "rich" people just fell into their wealth is either ignorance or intellectual dishonesty. What this argument chooses to ignore is the effort, self-discipline, risk-taking and sacrifice it took to get there.

Funny, these folks don't have much to say while that's happening, do they?

It's a dishonest argument and dishonest arguments are not worth wasting time on.

And these folks REALLY want to ignore THIS:

]

You know what, a lot of people work hard, sacrifice, excercise self-discipline, and because of the vaguaries of life's lottery, they don't end up being big NBA stars.

They work hard, and they often find themselves getting screwed over by their bosses because maybe they got sick, or maybe the boss needed to show he was "cutting costs" by firing people.

And some don't work quite as hard. They do their jobs contientiously, but they also spend times in their communities and their families and putting their priorities elsewhere, and that doesn't make screwing them over okay, either.

"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive." -William F. Buckley Jr.

Now, getting back to your example of Michael Jordan. I live in Chicago, he isn't all that. After all his wealth and hard work, his wife Juanita walked out on him because he was chasing too much stray tail. I'm sure his kids aren't too fond of him either at this point.

Yes, lets do that. Lets get back to Jordan. He was not a professional husband. He did not compete in "husbandry". He did not spend hours and hours and hours practicing to be a husband. He did not go into the Husband Hall of Fame.

Our discussion has been focused on the business / professional world. And that's what Michael Jordan is judged on - his professional career in basketball. And he's one of the three greatest of all time in that professional field.

And your dumb ass knows it. But of course, since it proves you to be the ignorant high school drop out that you are, you have to change the subject to his wife.

I post fact after fact after fact, study after study after study. You ignore all of them (and I notice you make sure to remove the links every time you reply - afraid of everyone educating themselves are we???). You're the only whackjob nut in this argument sweetie. You're the only one eschewing facts for your own sad and lost opinions.

Guy, there's no point even click on any link you provide. You're a whack, any study you post is goign to be from whacks. Especially shit like "Flouridation in the Water is going to kill us!"

That got debunked about 50 years ago, but you Bircher types keep repeating it.

[

Okay. And Bernie Madoff went to prison once they realized what was going on with him. See how that works, stupid?

Yeah, Bernie is a "Club Fed" prison with tennis courts. Oh, the pain. Oh, the agony. I heard they served dinner without Grey Poupon.

Put Bernie and Ed and all the other corporate crooks into big boy prison with the Poor Criminals, then I'll be impressed.

Point was, the ONLY reason why Bernie went to jail is because he ripped off other rich people.

The guys who ripped off the working folks, they got their bailouts, salaries bonuses and even got to keep their companies.

You see, guy, I'm old enough to REMEMBER WHAT A MIDDLE CLASS LOOKS LIKE. Obviously, if you were, you wouldn't spew the silly shit you spew in the hope your corporate masters will recognize you some day.

Yeah - I do too. Then jealous little assholes like you started destroying the middle class so you could feel better about yourself by having the majority if the nation down at your miserable level.

No, event one in the destruction of the Middle Class was when that senile old fuck Reagan fired the Air Traffic Controllers. That gave the signal that after 40 years of being on the side of workers, government was now on the side of businesses.

That's why we don't have a middle class anymore.

[
And sadly, you managed to do it in Detroit too. Took all of those middle class people, taxed them to death, regulated them to death, and turned them all into poverty stricken lower class people struggling to find a meal. And all because you're too fuck'n lazy to earn what you desire.

Wow, you have no idea what happened in Detroit, do you?

Here's the gag. The reason why detroit went under is because those Executives you love so well decided that instead of having a factory that made spark plugs or antennas, they would just buy those things from another company. Often one that did its manufacturing somewhere else.

Why? Because while teh Germans and Japanese were protecting their markets and subsidizing their corporations, we were signing awful free trade treaties.

Case in point, health care. In Japan, health care is paid for by the government. So while GM or FOrd has to spend all this money on health care, (More than they do for steel) Nissan and Toyota can invest that into the car and making it better.

This is my industry, guy, I know it far better than you do.

Forum List

Back