[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

I turned alerts on and I started getting emails on new threads I subscribed to after that. I think. Because I didn't get an email for this thread being updated so I'm not sure what's going on.

I turned alerts on and I started getting emails on new threads I subscribed to after that. I think. Because I didn't get an email for this thread being updated so I'm not sure what's going on.
But I wonder how we can get that back to the old once a day email notification?

Cereal killer I don't envy your job. I think if we can just get some color to the background or something to tone down the brightness that would be the biggest help to me at least. Another question, I seem to remember that one of the benefits of being a supporting member was not having to see all the advertisements, is that no longer true?

Might just have to run some duct tape down the left side of my screen as an act of civil disobedience in protest of ramped Avatarism that is destroying our country.
People aren't happy with their lives and instead hide behind fantasy personas to feel good. [/deep]

Perhaps. I just like sandwiches and was trying to come up with a play on my name, but then didn't like the phraseology I used so used the sandwich Avatar to clarify.

Might just have to run some duct tape down the left side of my screen as an act of civil disobedience in protest of ramped Avatarism that is destroying our country.
People aren't happy with their lives and instead hide behind fantasy personas to feel good. [/deep]

Perhaps. I just like sandwiches and was trying to come up with a play on my name, but then didn't like the phraseology I used so used the sandwich Avatar to clarify.

Yanno if it's certain avis you find problematic you can always use AdBlock to vaporize 'em. Right click, "block image", gone.

Sorry if this has been axed 47 times already, but is there a quick and easy way to find a list of the threads that I've started?
Cereal killer I don't envy your job. I think if we can just get some color to the background or something to tone down the brightness that would be the biggest help to me at least. Another question, I seem to remember that one of the benefits of being a supporting member was not having to see all the advertisements, is that no longer true?

You just need to download Adblock and install it in your computer. I was having that problem and after I did that it all stopped.

Well, I am kind of liking this change. I love the watched threads feature. It makes it so easy to follow the threads that I'm subscribed to. I like the alert feature. I LOVE some of the new smileys that were added. There are a lot of the new features that I think make it much easier to navigate and find things around here. Thanks staff!!! :)

Yanno if it's certain avis you find problematic you can always use AdBlock to vaporize 'em. Right click, "block image", gone.

Not so much since they grayed the background. I use wireless internet which sometimes drags when it is real windy and then I will cut them off to speed up my load time.

Forum List

Back