Oh well, I suppose the U.S. will always remain to daily gun shooting

We don't. He had a felony restriction of being in possession of a firearm.
Which is the story much of the time. The funny thing is, if the left kept these dangerous people locked up, they would get their wish, because there wouldn't be so many guns everywhere, because they wouldn't be needed. The way to cut down on the number of guns out there is to not let these people run around loose. Hell, even democrats are buying guns to keep themselves safe from the people wandering around who shouldn't be wandering around. Every time Democrats talk about gun control legislation, more guns are bought. You'd think they would catch on at some point but they never do.

Because they dont have a poisonous sub culture in those nations. Ive already told you this answer.
How has the rest of the world avoided this "poisonous sub culture" as you put it? They read what we read, they listen to what we listen to, they watch the same movies, television...have similar divorce rates, etc... And some how they don't have the gun crimes we have.

How has the rest of the world avoided this "poisonous sub culture" as you put it? They read what we read, they listen to what we listen to, they watch the same movies, television...have similar divorce rates, etc... And some how they don't have the gun crimes we have.
You want me to explain to you why there are many different cultures all over the world and why some of them suck bad?? Fuck if i know! :dunno:

Why do you care so much what other countries do.

I don't want to live in a foreign country but you sure seem to so why don't you?

The fact of the matter is that your chance of being murdered by a person using a firearm is ridiculously low

You want me to explain to you why there are many different cultures all over the world and why some of them suck bad?? Fuck if i know! :dunno:
No..I want you to explain how a group of people in one nation that has no 2nd amendment can read X, listen to Y, and play video game Z (and surf the internet and see every other letter in the alphabet) and not shoot anyone

But

A group of people in America with it's second amendment can read X, listen to Y, and play video game Z (and surf the internet and see every other letter in the alphabet) and shoot 30,000 people a year...

Does skin color make that much of a difference? If so...who do people with dark skin in other nations refrain from shooting folks?

I don't want to live in a foreign country but you sure seem to so why don't you?

The fact of the matter is that your chance of being murdered by a person using a firearm is ridiculously low

Because I love my country and wonder why we can't fix an issue that every other first world nation solved generations ago.

But folks like you don't care that there are 30,000 gun deaths a year. So I really don't care what you think.

No..I want you to explain how a group of people in one nation that has no 2nd amendment can read X, listen to Y, and play video game Z (and surf the internet and see every other letter in the alphabet) and not shoot anyone

But

A group of people in America with it's second amendment can read X, listen to Y, and play video game Z (and surf the internet and see every other letter in the alphabet) and shoot 30,000 people a year...

Does skin color make that much of a difference? If so...who do people with dark skin in other nations refrain from shooting folks?
They have a different culture than our US black sub culture, thats why.

Because I love my country and wonder why we can't fix an issue that every other first world nation solved generations ago.

But folks like you don't care that there are 30,000 gun deaths a year. So I really don't care what you think.
suicides don't count.

People have the absolute right to choose whether they want to live or die.

Suicide is a choice it is not violence nor is it a crime.

They have been pacified.
We- and more specifically, a certain demographic within that 'we" - have not.
Does skin color make that much of a difference?
The color is an adjective, not a cause.

But

This nation has people from every other nation of the world. There are agitations built into that between them. We have integrated to some degree. However, there is always going to be issues from haves and have nots and how to improve it.

In Turd Catcher's delusional little fantasy world he probably IS A "Programmer". He probably believes that he has posted a single fucking thing that made a reader reconsider an opinion or even fully embrace a stupid one they were leaning towards.

Well said!

Tuesday, I was in the Walmart parking lot and a woman in the next row put her car in reverse to back out. A group of 4 teenage girls and 1 slick dude was approaching her from behind. She stopped her car and sat there with the car sticking out about 2 feet. The dude proceeded to run up and pound on the car with his fist. When he got to the drivers window he pounded on the window and started screaming at the top of his voice and cursed at her fo 2 minutes. I opened my door, stepped out and yelled out, Hey, Bad Ass, let the lady alone and take your fat, foul mouth out of here." He turned and started toward me screaming all kinds of MFs. When I stepped away from the door he spotted the .44 Magnum on my belt holster and proceeded to meekly walk into Walmart. I yelled, "Have a blessed day, Mr. Badass."

End of story.
GREAT story, BRAVE ONE!!! I love reading your well-written stories. Gosh, Hossfly, when I think of what the total man should be like, you check ALL the boxes! I would LOVE for my hubby and me to be your next-door neighbor! You two would have mutual respect and some good things in common. :)

What does "remain to daily gun shooting" even mean?

When trying to translate text from a foreign language, my suggestion would be to choose a more sophisticated translation device next time

That's the main fact, as stupid and annoying as that window licking retard is, no one will ever shoot it. Maybe push it down some stairs, run it over in a parking lot, but why waste ammo and make a mess?

Forum List

Back