OK it's time for logic

All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?

It is not the job of the president to conduct investigations.

Next?

What did Russia allegedly do????? I can't get a straight answer from the left. We already know via Project Veritas that they were doing all they could including collusion with the lamestream media to steal the election for the Hildebeast. We know that Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider heard the tapes of Comey, Lynch, Podesta and others colluding on how they would spin the illegal private server that was compromised. How leftards can be bitching that the Hildebeast lost instead of seeing her do the perp walk simply floors me. People have gone to jail for years for way less breaches of national security than what the Hildebeast did.
If you were even attempting to be well informed you would be collecting the info on Russia's cyber attacks yourself.

Russia hacks, America hacks, China hacks and so on and so on but there were no votes changed. The DNC needs a scapegoat because they were busted for being the corrupt and criminal organization that they most assuredly are.

You don't know if any votes changed but it doesn't matter if votes changed or not. You retards just follow every tweet and act like its the word of God being spoken to you. This is about a foreign government interfering in the election regardless of the vote count.

Ok, so I am asking you what is it that you allege Russia did that interfered with the dems trying to steal the election???

Next?

What did Russia allegedly do????? I can't get a straight answer from the left. We already know via Project Veritas that they were doing all they could including collusion with the lamestream media to steal the election for the Hildebeast. We know that Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider heard the tapes of Comey, Lynch, Podesta and others colluding on how they would spin the illegal private server that was compromised. How leftards can be bitching that the Hildebeast lost instead of seeing her do the perp walk simply floors me. People have gone to jail for years for way less breaches of national security than what the Hildebeast did.

You've probably have gotten 1.000 straight answers but you refuse to accept them. None of the things you said happened. Clinton was found to be innocent of wrongdoing.

No, she was given a pass and we found that out through the e-mail dumps. Now, what did the Rooskies do exactly?????
You gotta look it up dude. Use that brain you're hiding. Google is a powerful tool.

According to the Vault 7 data dumps, the CIA can mimic cyber attacks and then blame it on a foreign country...did you know that?

That did not happen.

Next?

You've probably have gotten 1.000 straight answers but you refuse to accept them. None of the things you said happened. Clinton was found to be innocent of wrongdoing.

No, she was given a pass and we found that out through the e-mail dumps. Now, what did the Rooskies do exactly?????
You gotta look it up dude. Use that brain you're hiding. Google is a powerful tool.

According to the Vault 7 data dumps, the CIA can mimic cyber attacks and then blame it on a foreign country...did you know that?
So? Is that some sort of proof to you that something happened? It's be pretty sad if it was.

All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?

Next?

No, she was found too stupid to be prosecuted, there's a difference.

No.

It is because he knows that Russia did not got involved at all. That it was a made up story like they had made up several stories about him groping women. Nobody takes a liar serious at all.

th

Actually Rump told those stories himself.

It's on tape.

But as you note nobody takes a liar serious [sic] at all.
But the American people has shown whom they trust and whom they do not trust at all. And he did not said that he believes the Russians interfered with the election. He had insinuated that if they had interfered, then why did not Obama do anything about it?

Change the inconvenient subject much? :rolleyes:

Next?

If you were even attempting to be well informed you would be collecting the info on Russia's cyber attacks yourself.

Russia hacks, America hacks, China hacks and so on and so on but there were no votes changed. The DNC needs a scapegoat because they were busted for being the corrupt and criminal organization that they most assuredly are.

You don't know if any votes changed but it doesn't matter if votes changed or not. You retards just follow every tweet and act like its the word of God being spoken to you. This is about a foreign government interfering in the election regardless of the vote count.

Ok, so I am asking you what is it that you allege Russia did that interfered with the dems trying to steal the election???

I have produced 2 articles that say Trump go t briefed on this situation. I am not answering our questions Because you have been shown already. Just because you CHOOSE to not believe something doesn't mean everyone has to explain it to you every time you ask.

No.

It is because he knows that Russia did not got involved at all. That it was a made up story like they had made up several stories about him groping women. Nobody takes a liar serious at all.

th

It's on tape.

But the American people has shown whom they trust and whom they do not trust at all. And he did not said that he believes the Russians interfered with the election. He had insinuated that if they had interfered, then why did not Obama do anything about it?

Russia didn't interfere in the election, when are you going to get that FACT through your head?

No.

Trump doesn't give damn about Russian interference in elections. He sees the whole investigation is just about himself. It's like everything else in his presidency. It's all about me, me, me. I don't think the word "We" exist in his vocabulary.

No.

Next?

She was found innocent. After 9 investigations which showed her to be innocent and an FBI investigation that showed the same thing.

No.

th

It's on tape.

Russia didn't interfere in the election, when are you going to get that FACT through your head?

Never, because it's not a fact.

No.

Next?

She was found innocent. After 9 investigations which showed her to be innocent and an FBI investigation that showed the same thing.

You might want to go back and read Comey's July statement again. He laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, which was the legal threshold for prosecution, but then said she really didn't mean to break the law. LMAO In one portion of his statement, he said no reasonable person would have the conversations she did on a unsecure system. Of course he didn't take her false exculpatory statements into account when determining intent when they are used in courts everyday to prove intent.

So yeah, the bitch was guilty and just too stupid to be prosecuted, according to Comey.

No.

th

It's on tape.

Answer this genius, how does simple information interfere with anything?

th

It's on tape.

Go ask the heads of all our intelligence agencies that question.

Next?

You might want to go back and read Comey's July statement again. He laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, which was the legal threshold for prosecution, but then said she really didn't mean to break the law. LMAO In one portion of his statement, he said no reasonable person would have the conversations she did on a unsecure system. Of course he didn't take her false exculpatory statements into account when determining intent when they are used in courts everyday to prove intent.

So yeah, the bitch was guilty and just too stupid to be prosecuted, according to Comey.

I've read the testimony and watched it. He did nothing of the sort.

But you see, you got what you wanted. Hillary s not president.

Trump is president. Therefore Trumps actions shall be questioned just like every other president.

It's on tape.

I'm asking you, or are you too stupid to answer for yourself, like your queen bitch?

I'm asking you, or are you too stupid to answer for yourself, like your queen bitch?

And I am telling you to take you punk chicken wing ass to the head of the 17 intelligence agencies who determined the Russians were interfering and ask them this question.

Trump is president. Therefore Trumps actions shall be questioned just like every other president.

From the Comey statement:
My bold.
Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
<<snip>>

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
<<snip>>

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.
<<snip>>

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
<<snip>>
Transcript: FBI Director James B. Comey's statement on the Clinton email investigation
Yep there was wrong doing by a stupid person, now stupid is a get out of jail free card, if you're a Clinton.

And I am telling you to take you punk chicken wing ass to the head of the 17 intelligence agencies who determined the Russians were interfering and ask them this question.

Sorry you lack the intelligence to think for yourself, here's another chance, how does simple information interfere with anything?

From the Comey statement:
My bold.
Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
<<snip>>

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
<<snip>>

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.
<<snip>>

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
<<snip>>
Transcript: FBI Director James B. Comey's statement on the Clinton email investigation
Yep there was wrong doing by a stupid person, now stupid is a get out of jail free card, if you're a Clinton.

No wrong doing.

Just another example of

th

thinking.

Sorry you lack the intelligence to think for yourself, here's another chance, how does simple information interfere with anything?

You have been told what to do. I'm not a

th

I can think for myself and understand that when all the intelligence agencies say Russia interfered in the election, I do not need to answer a stupid question from an idiot who chooses to not believe what he is shown.

Forum List

Back