Omicron, this is BIG

This is my 3rd false news story today. The link below explains it but you don't need a lot of scientific explanation.

Where there is increase in vaccination rate, there is a reduction in the frequency of viral mutations. This inverse correlation between vaccination rate and mutation frequency was observed in 16 out of 20 countries.

There are studies that show little change if mutation rate with changes in vaccination rate. I have not seen one that shows increase in mutation rate with vaccination rate.

However this interest in vaccination rate vs mutations rate is missing the forest for trees. If we vaccinate enough people, there will be no virus to mutate.
Yet I know dozens of people who are fully vaccinated who have or have had, Omicron.

You’re just a sheep

pau8ifq4ik681.jpg

This is a compelling argument, though it leaves out SARS-CoV-2's other receptor, TMPRSS2. There's not reason to not accept both proposals: that its striving for more shallow tissue targets and this was also influenced by vaccine-induced mutations such as N969K. Indeed, the fact that this heptad repeat region1 is precisely where the protein must be stabilized during vaccine production, a mutation in this region strongly points to an escape mechanism. Because this mutation abandons an asparagine(N) for a lysine(K), badger interprets the modus operandum as abandoning (glycosylation [italics]) in preference to (tissue tropism [italics]).

To test this hypothesis, the stats for lysine's influence on tropism can be compared with lysine's influence on glycosylation.
We Exist in a Flatland

By the way, amino acids are left-handed because they were flipped in another dimension. The analogy is with the fact that the only way we can flip gloves from a flat surface is to lift them to the Third Dimension, that is, up in the air.

"Much light will be thrown on the origin of man..."

Last edited:
This is my 3rd false news story today. The link below explains it but you don't need a lot of scientific explanation.

Where there is increase in vaccination rate, there is a reduction in the frequency of viral mutations. This inverse correlation between vaccination rate and mutation frequency was observed in 16 out of 20 countries.

There are studies that show little change if mutation rate with changes in vaccination rate. I have not seen one that shows increase in mutation rate with vaccination rate.

However this interest in vaccination rate vs mutations rate is missing the forest for trees. If we vaccinate enough people, there will be no virus to mutate.

On an endemic level, yeah. Not a pandemic. These variants are vaccine induced. Studies have already been done on coronaviruses, colds, they mutate too much. They can't be controlled. This was proven.

Last edited:
Yet I know dozens of people who are fully vaccinated who have or have had, Omicron.
As Pfzier, Moderna, and the CDC have said the vaccines provides good protection against death and serious infections requiring hospitalization. They can not protect you from being infected. That protection must come from masks, social distancing, etc. According to CDC , the unvaccinated are 20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 and related complications than those who were fully vaccinated and boosted. The data also showed that unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 than people who were not fully vaccinated.

Although, you can transmit the virus if vaccinated, the viral load will be significantly lower than the unvaccinated. Researchers estimate the viral load expelled by infected unvaccinated are 5 to 20 times greater than the infected fully vaccinated.

As Pfzier, Moderna, and the CDC have said the vaccines provides good protection against death and serious infections requiring hospitalization. They can not protect you from being infected. That protection must come from masks, social distancing, etc. According to CDC , the unvaccinated are 20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 and related complications than those who were fully vaccinated and boosted. The data also showed that unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 than people who were not fully vaccinated.

Although, you can transmit the virus if vaccinated, the viral load will be significantly lower than the unvaccinated. Researchers estimate the viral load expelled by infected unvaccinated are 5 to 20 times greater than the infected fully vaccinated.

You'd get in the boxcar wouldn't you bob.

On an endemic level, yeah. Not a pandemic. These variants are vaccine induced. Studies have already been done on coronaviruses, colds, they mutate too much. They can't be controlled. This was proven.
No, variants are not vaccine induced. This is just one more false news story. Vaccines do not induce variants because they are not responsible for any increase in mutations. In one study, I have cited above shows that vaccines actually reduced mutations in 16 out of 20 countries studied.

I'm not all that concerned about Omicron. But Delta is still out there, and it is a killer.

Get vaxxed.
Europe is locking down for Christmas, they have been good on these things...

The big fears in these countries is that there health systems could be overrun...

Hopefully Omnicron turns out to be milder but it is madness to be banking on that when we figure it to be 4-5 times more infective..

No, variants are not vaccine induced. This is just one more false news story. Vaccines do not induce variants because they are not responsible for any increase in mutations. In one study, I have cited above shows that vaccines actually reduced mutations in 16 out of 20 countries studied.

Sure they are! They try an adapt to what they are exposed to, and mutate. Fk dude, learn something

Not really.
I personally believe they not only don't work, but they make you more unhealthy in different ways, depending on the individual, which shot they received and how many...etc.
Please can you post your credentials in the filed of pharma and vaccines...

Lets make it real simple... Hospitals ICU beds are full with people with COVID not with people who have vaccine reactions...

This Maryland study was before Omicron, Einstein. It did not know about its vaccine-linked mutation, N969K.

Other than the fact that no one has died, and it is everywhere.

This is after it has been here just three weeks... It kills, how much has still to be determined... We don't know if it is worse or better yet....

Sure they are! They try an adapt to what they are exposed to, and mutate. Fk dude, learn something
No, the pathology is that he's correct: vaccines do not induce variants. They do, however, induce mutations.

I haven't been sick for two years. One dose of the China-Fauci-Biden Virus gave me immunity that I see as a blessing from God.

Go ahead and spin your lies....they are just lies....being piled up and weighed in the balance against your virtue, if you have any on the final day.

Forum List

Back