🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One man brought more fear to the country than the entire GOP in the last 40 years

Ah, one of the defining characteristics of a "banana republic" is that the rule of law doesn't apply to those in power.

Lying big and making up fake crimes to pin on your political opponents is a hallmark of Stalinism, and of Trump fans.

All Trump fans are now proud Stalinists, and the nation would be better off if they'd leave. Trump fans, you'd probably be happier in North Korea or Cuba, being how they use your methods.
I remember when John McCain was laughed at for saying he knew how to fix the economy and he would if he were elected president.

Donald Trump built a bleak and dark picture of an America that thankfully doesn't exist. Unless he is elected president.

It was an hour and a half of this:

Terrorists are pouring into our country. They are everywhere. In your backyard, on every street corner and they want to kill you. And Mexican rapist drug dealers are pouring in from across the border who want your jobs and they want to kill you. The infrastructure is falling apart. The bridges are falling down. The roads are falling apart and the sky is falling. Police are being shot everywhere and there is no law no order. The bodies of dead Americans are piling up everywhere killed by terrorists and Obamacare.
But don't worry. I know how to fix everything. Elect me and I will fix everything. I will cut taxes and pour money into everything and fix it.

And every word of it screamed at the top of his voice.

So the camera is moving around the hall and people are asked what they thought of Trump's speech and they reply, "It's exactly what I wanted to hear" "It's what is going on in this country". "Donald Trump will save us".

I don't live in this America.

This is the America I live in:

What Caused the Great Crime Decline in the U.S.?

Then crime rates went down. And then they kept going down.

By decade’s end (the 1990's), the homicide rate plunged 42 percent nationwide. Violent crime decreased by one-third. What turned into a precipitous decline started later in some areas and took longer in others. But it happened everywhere: in each region of the country, in cities large and small, in rural and urban areas alike. In the Northeast, which reaped the largest benefits, the homicide rate was halved. Murders plummeted by 75 percent in New York City alone as the city entered the new millennium.

The trend kept ticking downward from there, more slowly and with some fluctuations, to the present day. By virtually any metric, Americans now live in one of the least violent times in the nation’s history.

-------------------------------------

What is it about Republicans that they want to be terrified? Life is better and there is less pressure if you are not terrified.

You can go outside. No one from Chicago is going to kill you. Isis isn't hiding behind your back door.

Trump has convinced people they should be terrified to even go outside. But is that really any surprise?

Trump is known for his ability to fleece the unwary. He has a court date on 28 Nov for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses his civil case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. If people aren't scared now and Trump becomes president, I think they will learn what real fear is all about.
In his acceptance speech Trump said, "Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it."

Really? A man who has never set foot in the Oval Office and has never been in either house of congress on business knows the system better than anyone.

Apparently Donald doesn't know the system quite as well as he thinks he does. If he did, he certainly wouldn't be claiming that he alone can fix the system because the founders designed the system such that no one would have that kind of power.

Ah, pretty sure Trump was talking about our "economic system", Flopper! Hard to dispute that.
So he knows our system better than anyone because of his career developing and selling real estate, or because he watches CNN, or maybe because of his hours spend tweeting? I see nothing in his background to indicate that he even understands the system much less how to fix it.

I remember when John McCain was laughed at for saying he knew how to fix the economy and he would if he were elected president.

Donald Trump built a bleak and dark picture of an America that thankfully doesn't exist. Unless he is elected president.

Terrorists are pouring into our country. They are everywhere. In your backyard, on every street corner and they want to kill you. And Mexican rapist drug dealers are pouring in from across the border who want your jobs and they want to kill you. The infrastructure is falling apart. The bridges are falling down. The roads are falling apart and the sky is falling. Police are being shot everywhere and there is no law no order. The bodies of dead Americans are piling up everywhere killed by terrorists and Obamacare.
But don't worry. I know how to fix everything. Elect me and I will fix everything. I will cut taxes and pour money into everything and fix it.

So the camera is moving around the hall and people are asked what they thought of Trump's speech and they reply, "It's exactly what I wanted to hear" "It's what is going on in this country". "Donald Trump will save us".

By decade’s end (the 1990's), the homicide rate plunged 42 percent nationwide. Violent crime decreased by one-third. What turned into a precipitous decline started later in some areas and took longer in others. But it happened everywhere: in each region of the country, in cities large and small, in rural and urban areas alike. In the Northeast, which reaped the largest benefits, the homicide rate was halved. Murders plummeted by 75 percent in New York City alone as the city entered the new millennium.

The trend kept ticking downward from there, more slowly and with some fluctuations, to the present day. By virtually any metric, Americans now live in one of the least violent times in the nation’s history.

What is it about Republicans that they want to be terrified? Life is better and there is less pressure if you are not terrified.

You can go outside. No one from Chicago is going to kill you. Isis isn't hiding behind your back door.

Trump has convinced people they should be terrified to even go outside. But is that really any surprise?

Trump is known for his ability to fleece the unwary. He has a court date on 28 Nov for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses his civil case, he opens himself up for criminal charges. If people aren't scared now and Trump becomes president, I think they will learn what real fear is all about.
LMFAO I love it.. Liberoidals are scared shitless of the Donald.. You should be.. the days of lawlessness, freebies, slaughtering cops ARE OVER.

Homicide Rates Jump in Many Major U.S. Cities, New Data Shows ...
www.nytime
Trump did a good job of cherry picking statistics. The U.S. murder rate last year hit the lowest level since 1966 as the number of serious crimes committed nationwide fell for the eighth year in a row, the FBI said today.
Murder Rate Drops to 33-Year Low

Do you trust the FBI? I mean they looked the other way when HIllary commited her crime.

I think he spoke a lot of hard truths. However i guess those opposing him will call that 'fear.' But sometimes fear isn't an all bad thing.

Reality is sometimes frightening. Especially if your world view is based on a fantasy.
Freedom is messy, chaotic and risky. But it's better than the alternative.

How much Freedom do you believe is in the phrase, Law and Order?
As with most things in life, there is a continuum at work here. On one extreme lies complete anarchy and lawlessness, on the other lies totalitarianism. Neither is attractive. Every time you seek security, you give up freedom. Sometimes the trade off is worth it to you, but there's always a trade off.

Freedom v. Security is the continuum. Absolute Freedom may lead to anarchy, but Security does not necessarily lead to totalitarianism, unless an authoritarian comes to power.

In his acceptance speech Trump said, "Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it."

Really? A man who has never set foot in the Oval Office and has never been in either house of congress on business knows the system better than anyone.

Apparently Donald doesn't know the system quite as well as he thinks he does. If he did, he certainly wouldn't be claiming that he alone can fix the system because the founders designed the system such that no one would have that kind of power.

When he said he knew how the system works, he did so with a wink and a nod; his experience was using money (and ...?) other enticements to get members of boards, legislatures and possibly the Congress to give him what he wanted.

[...other enticements are usually female companionship or jobs for kin]
I actually thought the same thing, not sure Trump supporters took it that way. However, it's pretty clear, that he alone can't do it, at least not by any legitimate means. It will take congress which is composed of Democrats that would fight him teeth and toenail all the way and Republicans who are far from being sold on his plans.

I found two statements he has made that should scare the shit out of both his supporters and opponents. First his statement that he will use executive orders extensively, following in Obama's footsteps and second his contention that he can do it alone.

Not once in his acceptance speech did he even mention Congress. I have read several of his speeches and have heard 2 of his speeches at rallies. He never refers to congress or the courts except to mock them and condemn them. When he says "We" in his speeches, he is always referring to the people or his supporters, not the party and certainly no one in government.

This is classic behavior of authoritarians seeking control of government. They rise to power on a wave of fear, hatred, and dissatisfaction, condemning the judiciary, the legislature, government bureaucrats, and of course the opposition. They need no help from anyone except the people. They target minorities and use them as scapegoats for the nations problems. They reject foreign influence and embrace nationalism.

Most people seem to believe that such a person could never rise to the presidency in the US. I think Trump's success so far indicates otherwise.

Last edited:
[
W made it a shit hole on Wall Street.

That then cascaded into Main Street.

BHO is the street cleaner.

W made the mess.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The mess was made when Jimmy Carter signed the CRA and that 2006 elected Democrat Congress of Barney Queerboy, Barack Obama, Nancy Peloski and Harry Reid screwed up what was a halfway decent economy up until then.

In 7.5 years of being President Obama has increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare, astronomically increased debt and had piss poor economic growth.

Maybe one of the days you stupid Moon Bats will stop blaming Obama's failures on somebody else but I doubt it.

Thanks so much for your opinion. That it is bullshit does not in anyway detract from your right to offer such ignorance. You owe President Carter an apology, but don't do so until you understand why. Thus, if you are not willfully ignorant too, you might google this word:

STAGFLATION

www.nytime
Trump did a good job of cherry picking statistics. The U.S. murder rate last year hit the lowest level since 1966 as the number of serious crimes committed nationwide fell for the eighth year in a row, the FBI said today.

Do you trust the FBI? I mean they looked the other way when HIllary commited her crime.

Post the evidence that the FBI looked the other way, and the nature of the crime you allege she committed. Or, be proven a liar, a member of the echo chamber and a violator of at least one of the Ten Commandments!

Thanks in advance for a comprehensive answer to each of these demands.

www.nytime

Post the evidence that the FBI looked the other way, and the nature of the crime you allege she committed. Or, be proven a liar, a member of the echo chamber and a violator of at least one of the Ten Commandments!

Over 30,000 emails deleted by her lawyers, who did not security clearances, and the emails could not be traced.
She sent and received classified information. Who were the recipients of the emails and did they have security clearances. FBI did not investigate.
FBI does not know if her email server was hacked or not.
Hillary lied before congress and Comey verified she did, but they did not investigate.
Hillary said she turned over all her emails, and Comey verified she did not; lie.
Hillary said her private server, located in the basement of her home, was approved; lie.

[

W made the mess.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The mess was made when Jimmy Carter signed the CRA and that 2006 elected Democrat Congress of Barney Queerboy, Barack Obama, Nancy Peloski and Harry Reid screwed up what was a halfway decent economy up until then.

In 7.5 years of being President Obama has increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare, astronomically increased debt and had piss poor economic growth.

Maybe one of the days you stupid Moon Bats will stop blaming Obama's failures on somebody else but I doubt it.

Thanks so much for your opinion. That it is bullshit does not in anyway detract from your right to offer such ignorance. You owe President Carter an apology, but don't do so until you understand why. Thus, if you are not willfully ignorant too, you might google this word:

STAGFLATION

Once again someone finds my response funny. For the record, ptbw seems unable to write a rebuttal and probably is too young, too poorly educated or too dishonest to recall President Nixon and Ford's battle with high unemployment and high inflation (aka Stagflation).

BTW, President Nixon issued Executive Order 11615 (pursuant to the Economic Stabilization Act of 1970), imposing a 90-day freeze on wages and prices in order to counter inflation. And he signed the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act in 1973 - both of which would never have gotten passed by today's Congress and their ideology, which rejects pragmatic solution to on going problems.

www.nytime

Over 30,000 emails deleted by her lawyers, who did not security clearances, and the emails could not be traced.
She sent and received classified information. Who were the recipients of the emails and did they have security clearances. FBI did not investigate.
Hillary lied before congress and Comey verified she did, but they did not investigate.
Hillary said she turned over all her emails, and Comey verified she did not; lie.
Hillary said her private server, located in the basement of her home, was approved; lie.

The FBI Stated there is no evidence of a crime. What part of that do you fail to comprehend? Obviously you are convinced she was guilty of a crime, and that puts the question on the table: Are a real American?

Real American's believe every person is presumed innocent until proven guilty; clearly you believe some people are guilty until proven innocent. You'd make a great trier of fact in Soviet Russian or Castro's Cuba.

The FBI Stated there is no evidence of a crime. What part of that do you fail to comprehend? Obviously you are convinced she was guilty of a crime, and that puts the question on the table: Are a real American?

Real American's believe every person is presumed innocent until proven guilty; clearly you believe some people are guilty until proven innocent. You'd make a great trier of fact in Soviet Russian or Castro's Cuba.

She lied under oath before Congress. She lied to the American people.
What was in those 30+ thousand emails she told her lawyers to delete. She allowed people without security clearances to read her classified emails.
Comey couldn't convict her. Do you undstand that?

www.nytime

Since the deletion was an automated process based on address and key worlds, I don't see why the lawyers would need security clearances.
Your other statements are pure bull shit or half truths.

FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

The idea of making America great again really scares the shit out of the Moon Bats because making America a shithole like Obama has been doing for the last 7.5 years has worked out so well.

W made the mess.
The history is so recent, I don't see how Republicans can deny it.

Obama has supported, financed, armed, trained, protected, and even used our military in unsanctioned wars to HELP Mexican Drug Cartels, The Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida - the terrorists who killed 3,000 Americans, ISIS, and Islamic extremists.

500 civilians, 5 Americans, are dead because of his fast-and-furious.

THOUSANDS of innocent people have been slaughtered by his 'allies', ISIS

Hundreds of people / Christians were attacked / murdered because he helped The Muslim Brotherhood who persecuted / killed christians after they took over.

Many were killed, including 4 Americans, after Obama and Hillary joined forces with Al Qaeida in an unsanctioned war to take over libya and give it to Al Qaeida as a safe haven.

12 Americans were killed in Ca after Barry brought a terrorist into the US.

Many Americans have been killed, taped, and robbed by the violent illegals Barry has brought into the US while refusing to protect citizens and allowing illegal sanctuary to be given to the illegals.

His racial division has escalated racism in this nationto the point where there is open WAR. Blacks are ambushing and murdering policemen. BLM, who Barry has praised twice at the WH and encouraged not to let the murder of cops stop them, has called for the murder of all whites and policemen. They have perpetrated the crime of Sedition by vowing to overthrow the US. They have danced in celebration after policemen were murdered and taunted cops after their assassinations.

Obama has the blood of Americans and many others around tbe world on his hands. He has aided our enemies and has betrayed Americans.

He has brought more death and fear here, aided more of our enemies, and xaused more death by helping terrorists than any.

And Hillary has sworn to continue as 'Barry 2.0'...

What was in those 30+ thousand emails she told her lawyers to delete. She allowed people without security clearances to read her classified emails.
Comey couldn't convict her. Do you understand that?
Hillary is probably one the most scrupulously honest people in politics today. She can't afford not to. This does not mean she volunteers information so her opponents can report half truths and misquotes to fit there needs. Nor does it mean that she does not skirt around the truth at times as all politicians do. Nor does it mean that she does not change positions on issues. Nor does it mean she has not made mistakes or issued conflicting statements in literally thousands of interviews, speeches, quotes, testimonies, investigations, and written material over a career that spans 50 years in the public spotlight.

Has Hillary said things that turned out not to be true. Of course. However, before swallowing all the bull shit about Liar Liar Hillary, I suggest you consider the definition of a lie, "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. If you look closely at what Clinton says, I thing you will find that she is more honest than most politicians today.

Nobody on the Right cares about what goes on in South Chicago. Just trying to visualize Trump supporters wringing their hands over Chicago violence is enough to make one fall out of one's chair from laughter.
well we sure damn well know the libs don't care. how long the city been run by the dems?

How long has the NRA been a terrorist organization, is the better question.

About as long as you've been beating your wife.

He was referring to politicians being bought by lobbyist and big business.

Comey couldn't convict her. Do you understand that?
Hillary is probably one the most scrupulously honest people in politics today. She can't afford not to. This does not mean she volunteers information so her opponents can report half truths and misquotes to fit there needs. Nor does it mean that she does not skirt around the truth at times as all politicians do. Nor does it mean that she does not change positions on issues. Nor does it mean she has not made mistakes or issued conflicting statements in literally thousands of interviews, speeches, quotes, testimonies, investigations, and written material over a career that spans 50 years in the public spotlight.

Has Hillary said things that turned out not to be true. Of course. However, before swallowing all the bull shit about Liar Liar Hillary, I suggest you consider the definition of a lie, "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. If you look closely at what Clinton says, I thing you will find that she is more honest than most politicians today.

Hillary is probably one the most scrupulously honest.... lol

You are absolutely insane. Or, brainwashed minion. Or intentional voluntarily ignorant partisan hack.

I'm not sure what you are..... but you are obviously not a rational thinking individual.

www.nytime

Comey laid out a case for gross negligence, the law doesn't require intent for a conviction.

Liar, Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence in handling classified information. he said NO REASONABLE PERSON would engage in the conversations the hildabitch did on an insecure system. Intent is not required for conviction, only gross negligence.

Forum List

Back