Paul Ryan Quivers as Bernie Sanders Outs Dirty Secret Behind His Poverty Propaganda

Paul Ryan can't fight the truth.

Neither can some rw's. Note that not one of them posted any facts - just the usual hate.

who-gets-food-stamps.jpg

Some rw's despise children. Along with the elderly, vets families, the disabled, they want children to starve to death. That's why they idolize Repub slime like Lyin Ryan.

Those numbers are missing over 36% (more than one-third) of the population. Care to tell who these others ares?

Sen. Sanders said, “You have folks out there now who have virtually no income coming in. They have families. They have kids. How are they going to eat? We have veterans out there trying to get into the food stamp program. To me, what you’re looking at is an ugly kind of class warfare where the people on top want more and more and more, and they’re pushing down in an incredibly terrible way the most vulnerable people in our country.”

Later Sen. Sanders ripped Republicans for claiming that the problem is that children get too much help from the federal government, “These are the same people who want to eliminate the estate tax, which applies to only the top three tenths of one percent of all Americans, which is the richest of the rich, then they are going after kids. The politics of this, Al, is what they are trying to do is deflect attention away from income and wealth inequality. Attention away from the fact that the rich are doing extraordinarily well, and tell their supporters that the real problem in America is that children are getting too much help from the federal government, and that’s the kind of mentality that we have got to fight back against.”

Sen. Sanders nailed it. This is a classic case of Republicans trying to blame the victims of their policies. Republicans crashed the economy, threw millions out of work, then blamed the unemployed, and their children for needing assistance. While the GOP tries to take the food out of the mouths of those who are struggling, the rich continue to get richer.

The Koch brothers won’t have less money if children continue to get free school lunches. The issue is that the people at the very top continue to see their wealth grow while nearly everyone else is struggling to survive.

That’s the dirty little secret that Bernie Sanders exposed.

Republicans refuse to limit themselves to encouraging the wealthy. They are on a mission to take everything away from everyone else, and give it to the rich. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) has been leading this new smokescreen with a war against the poor that has been disguised as budget cuts and poverty studies.

Ryan and his millionaire Republican brothers are running a shell game. They are trying to convince the American people that the income inequality that is obvious to everyone isn’t a problem. Instead, they want the country to focus on the fact that poor people need to eat.

Video is in link
Paul Ryan Quivers as Bernie Sanders Outs the Dirty Secret Behind His Poverty Propaganda

“Poverty is an anomaly to rich people. It is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.” –Walter BagehotEnglish economist (1826-1877) - See more at: Inequality Quotes | Inequality.org

Yep. That's a great site. That's where I found mine. I had hemmed and hawed around for an avatar and a sig.

That is an interpretation, not fact. To say that Ryan hates the poor is YOU and YOUR ilk attributing an emotion that cannot be proven. That makes anything you say a lie.

You speak as if the current programs to help the poor is the best one going. I can assure you, it is not. Reform of poor policy and law cannot happen if the bad law remains in place.

If you don't think that government programs cause dependency, then you are lying to yourself. They create the most insidious kind of dependency and work toward enslaving people to the state.

So, provide the proof that Ryan hates the poor...Provide a statement that he detests the poor and wants them to suffer. No conversation goes forward until everyone drops the lies of attributing emotion to the other side.

We ween our children off of our dependency (the same kind of dependency that government policies have for the poor) so that they can move forward in life with dignity and pride.

Prove the above.

Predicted response: Homina homina homina

I guess he went with "cut and run" as an option

Paul Ryan can't fight the truth.

Neither can some rw's. Note that not one of them posted any facts - just the usual hate.

who-gets-food-stamps.jpg

Some rw's despise children. Along with the elderly, vets families, the disabled, they want children to starve to death. That's why they idolize Repub slime like Lyin Ryan.

Those numbers are missing over 36% (more than one-third) of the population. Care to tell who these others ares?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I would be very interested in learning more about where the other 36% is going too.

Taking food outta the mouths of children who would starve otherwise?

How did that turn out for the wealthy French aristocracy in the 1790's?

The über wealthy right wing is playing a very dangerous game.

Let them continue on amassing a stupid amount of wealth at the expense of the 99% and heads will roll.

Regards from Rosie

And you fell for it!
You know what another name for "courtesan" is, right?

Yeah. Geisha. Highly trained and cultured.

If you do not agree, that speaks to your experience, not mine.

Regards from Rosie

Taking food outta the mouths of children who would starve otherwise?

How did that turn out for the wealthy French aristocracy in the 1790's?

The über wealthy right wing is playing a very dangerous game.

Let them continue on amassing a stupid amount of wealth at the expense of the 99% and heads will roll.

Regards from Rosie

And you fell for it!

Regards from Rosie

Yeah, whore is more like it. Keep kidding yourself though.

And you fell for it!

Regards from Rosie

So you admit to being a whore expert.

You sound more than a little bit tushytroubled to me.

But if whores are all you can get, hineyhurt is understandable.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

What are your rates for different services? Do you have a doctor's letter?

Regards from Rosie

Sorry, your genital herpes is not something I have or want. At any price.

I would not touch you with Yurt's dick.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie
I know you are familiar with genital herpes and other STD's from your other johns. I do not want your STDs, which is why I requested a doctor's letter before we start negotiations.
Are you addicted to crack? I'll know you're lying if you answer no.

Regards from Rosie
I know you are familiar with genital herpes and other STD's from your other johns. I do not want your STDs, which is why I requested a doctor's letter before we start negotiations.

No originality, no cleverness; you are sublimely boring and a,waste of pixels..

Go steal some money to purchase sex elsewhere. Not a chance of it with your open chancre sores otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

No originality, no cleverness; you are sublimely boring and a,waste of pixels..

Go steal some money to purchase sex elsewhere. Not a chance of it with your open chancre sores otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

Your frankly flaccid posts are amusing to a point. I am not the one labeling myself a whore. That would be you.
Give up now and go back to whoring for Obama, like a good lefty.

What lies?

Ryan has been actively legislating to cut funding for services to the poor.

That's public record.

And he comes up with the absurd notion that it creates "dependency".

But he doesn't seem to think all the tax cuts, breaks, subsidies, grants and government contracts create dependency for the wealthy.

Now why is that?
That is an interpretation, not fact. To say that Ryan hates the poor is YOU and YOUR ilk attributing an emotion that cannot be proven. That makes anything you say a lie.

You speak as if the current programs to help the poor is the best one going. I can assure you, it is not. Reform of poor policy and law cannot happen if the bad law remains in place.

If you don't think that government programs cause dependency, then you are lying to yourself. They create the most insidious kind of dependency and work toward enslaving people to the state.

So, provide the proof that Ryan hates the poor...Provide a statement that he detests the poor and wants them to suffer. No conversation goes forward until everyone drops the lies of attributing emotion to the other side.

We ween our children off of our dependency (the same kind of dependency that government policies have for the poor) so that they can move forward in life with dignity and pride.

Prove the above.
Will you accept any proof offered?

One has only to compare addiction of drug addicts and those who receive government aid. The answers are right in front of your face, if you bother to go look for them.

Why is it that none of you lefts ever.....I MEAN EVER....advocate to help people get off of government aid and stand on their own with dignity?

Predicted response: Homina homina homina

I guess he went with "cut and run" as an option
Your consistant, I'll admit that. Consistently wrong. I do enjoy a life, and spend more than 99% of it away from these forums. You should try it.

And when you come back and realize you've been asked for proof hours ago you talk about your life outside the board instead of providing the proof.

I'm sure you've just waaaay too busy to be credible

Please tell me Ryan did not really say that..

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No way - can't be

I realize you are too stupid to:
1) Use Google to search the terms
2) Evaluate the truth or falsehood of the statement on your own.
That's why you need smart people like me.
This is actually what he said:
I'm very proud of my pro-life record, and I've always adopted the idea that, the position that the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life.

So he did NOT say "rape is just another method of conception." That was attributed to him based onwhat he did say. Smart people understand the difference between what he actually said and what was atttributed to him. Let's see how smart you are.

Forum List

Back