Pocahontas: "there is nobody in America who got rich on his own. NOBODY!"...Um, your opponent Trump!

uhm don't know , how about broke ass illegal Mexican's?

And dumbass liberals?

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B

In 2006, we had full employment and a booming economy with more illegal Mexicans here than now.

Then something happened. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers. Economic apocalypse.

It had NOTHING to do with Mexicans.

In 1983 the US population was 230 million

A painter or commercial electrician made middle class wages with full benefits.

Today the population is 330 million

Most painter and commercial electrician make $10 bucks an hour and no benefits

It has everything to do with illegal Mexican's

You fucking lier

[
Exhibit B

In 2006, we had full employment and a booming economy with more illegal Mexicans here than now.

Then something happened. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers. Economic apocalypse.

You mean Bush had a robust economy going until Cuomo's HUD forced mortgage bubble collapsed!

Horseshit.

Exhibit B.

One must teach an asshole...learn!

I did teach, dipshit. In twenty-one parts: 2008 Financial Crisis The Causes and Costs of the Worst Crisis Since the Great Depression

Start at post 16.

Learn, dipshit.

What's the matter, can't stand the man saying on video the cause....typical Ameeican Communist!

[

You mean Bush had a robust economy going until Cuomo's HUD forced mortgage bubble collapsed!
Horseshit.

Exhibit B.
One must teach an asshole...learn!

I did teach, dipshit. In twenty-one parts: 2008 Financial Crisis The Causes and Costs of the Worst Crisis Since the Great Depression

Start at post 16.

Learn, dipshit.

What's the matter, can't stand the man saying on video the cause....typical Ameeican Communist!

Read my posts in that topic.

I know you tards won't, because they are longer than a tweet. You have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and your propagandists count on that.

I'm sick of parroting tards who think everything is on the other party.

It isn't. There is hardly a problem in America today in which EVERYONE isn't responsible.

And I mean the dipshit look back at you in the mirror is included.
So that is why you blame republicand....you hypocrisy is showing, idiot!

It isn't. There is hardly a problem in America today in which EVERYONE isn't responsible.

Exhibit C.

I say both parties are responsible, and dipshit says I am blaming "republicand" [sic].

QED.

Priceless.

And dumbass liberals?

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B

You fucking lier

If commercial electricians truly only make $10/hr then your country is broken beyond repair.

Exhibit C.

I say both parties are responsible, and dipshit says I am blaming "republicand" [sic].

QED.

Priceless.
You dating it to 2006.....but you continue to act stupid. You do a good job!

And dumbass liberals?

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B

You fucking lier

If commercial electricians truly only make $10/hr then your country is broken beyond repair.

He's lying. It's what tards do. They have to lie to win.

Electrician Salary | Salaries for Residential and Commercial Electricians and More

On average, electricians now earn nearly $5,000 more yearly than the average college graduate.

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that the average annual salary for electricians was $51,880, as of May 2015, with the top 10 percent earning more than $88,130.

And dumbass liberals?

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B

You fucking lier

And there you have the real issue with illegal aliens. They put downward pressure on wages.

Go after employers (like Trump) who HIRE them and the problem goes a long way toward being solved. Increase minimum wages so that the playing field gets leveled and it largely goes away

And dumbass liberals?

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B

You fucking lier

Unions make more , but it's simple work, illegals get paid under the table and lower wages..

Just drive around and see all the Mexican's on construction sites

You fucking lier

Unions make more , but it's simple work, illegals get paid under the table and lower wages..

Just drive around and see all the Mexican's on construction sites

And if you notice...the same people ignoring the fact that employers (like Trump) hire illegals are telling you to attack unions.

Know why?

A big part of it is that unions put UPWARD pressure on wages

You fucking lier

Electrician Salary | Salaries for Residential and Commercial Electricians and More

On average, electricians now earn nearly $5,000 more yearly than the average college graduate.

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that the average annual salary for electricians was $51,880, as of May 2015, with the top 10 percent earning more than $88,130.

You fucking lier, I said commercial asshole not industrial..

I did it for a few months

Exhibit B

You fucking lier

You fucking lier, I said commercial asshole not industrial..

I did it for a few months

Hey dumbass. It plainly says "Salaries for RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL Electricians.

Judging by your grammar and spelling and illogic, I can see how no one will pay YOU more than ten bucks an hour. That makes total sense. I sure as shit wouldn't want you wiring my house!

Q: How Much Do Commercial Painter Jobs Pay per Hour in 2019?

As of Dec 26, 2018, the average hourly pay for a Commercial Painter in the United States is $17 an hour.

You fucking lier

IRONY! :lol:

And I wasnt talking a licensed electrician fuck head

From indeed

Seeking Licensed Commercial/Industrial Apprentice/Journeyman Electricians - Denver, CO - Indeed.com

Seeking Licensed Commercial/Industrial Apprentice/Journeyman Electricians
Elevation Staffing - Denver, CO
Denver, CO

$14 - $34 an hour
Contract
Elevation Staffing Denver is Currently seeking Commercial and Industrial Electrician Apprentices and Journeyman to fill positions in the Denver Metro Area.

Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
U.S. News & World Report

Oct 6, 2008 · ... that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the ... the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing
We've been through this and g5000 kicked your ass on that lie.

I knew when he did that ...that within a month you people would pretend you never saw it
Yep.

"If I repeat a lie enough times, it becomes true!"

Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
U.S. News & World Report

Oct 6, 2008 · ... that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the ... the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing
We've been through this and g5000 kicked your ass on that lie.

I knew when he did that ...that within a month you people would pretend you never saw it
So, Coumo LIED!!!!! DAMN, you are stupid!

Q: How Much Do Commercial Painter Jobs Pay per Hour in 2019?

As of Dec 26, 2018, the average hourly pay for a Commercial Painter in the United States is $17 an hour.

You fucking lier

IRONY! :lol:

And I was talking a licensed electrician fuck head

From indeed

Seeking Licensed Commercial/Industrial Apprentice/Journeyman Electricians - Denver, CO - Indeed.com

Seeking Licensed Commercial/Industrial Apprentice/Journeyman Electricians
Elevation Staffing - Denver, CO
Denver, CO

$14 - $34 an hour
Contract
Elevation Staffing Denver is Currently seeking Commercial and Industrial Electrician Apprentices and Journeyman to fill positions in the Denver Metro Area.
I see. So to prove that electricians only make ten bucks an hour, you posted a link showing they are paid $14 - $34 an hour...

Can you hear everyone laughing?

Forum List

Back