POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
What does either of those things have to do with Trump University?

It has to do with his ability to be objective and fair.

Outside of your racism, do you have any evidence that judge is objective and fair?

Being a member of a racist organization with a stated goal that the President is opposed to, is such evidence.

YOu can shove your race baiting up your ass.
He is not a member of a racist organization

Joining the Republican Party is joining a racist organization
Lol
All current politicians are the same no matter what side they pick. Even grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass
Crooked Donnie is in a class by himself

No other politician has sunk as low

In other words, stop offending people like you?

I don't think so.

And no, I've never heard Trump a racist word in my life.
He said a judge could not do his job because he was Hispanic.

Trump doubled-down on the controversial remarks during the campaign and told The Wall Street Journal that Curiel has "an absolute conflict of interest" because of his Mexican heritage in addition to "an inherent conflict of interest" because of the proposal to build a border wall.--Fox News.

Quick, to the Rationalization Mobile!

So if you were a Mexican judge would you have bias for Mexicans like yourself trying to cross the border? You may suppress your bias because you know it is the right thing to do but I think he has a point.

After all, we just got done seeing a bunch of Left wing judges say that Trump's travel ban was racist, even though it did not involve race and even though Obama did the same thing previously. They obviously were unable to control their bias.

The problem with your racism is that there is no end. Why stop with race?

I guess only Luthern Orthodox judges are acceptable by Luthern Orthodox plaintiffs?

Or perhaps, if you're a guy from California on trial, you should insist on a judge with liberal political leanings?

Are these valid concerns?

Nobody forced Trump to lodge racist complaints. Nobody is forcing you to defend him. He did so because he is a racist. You are defending him for the same reason I suppose.
The judge you're referring to is a Member of the Latino Lawyers Association and La Raza Lawyers Association. They're both for open borders.

Okay...at the time of the racist comment, was the wall being litigated in front of that judge?
I don't know and don't care. The point is Trump was right about the judge.

giphy.gif

Which shows Me you don't get it.

Put it this way.

When you push and push and push until they are against the wall, then try to push them through the wall, there is no goal. Just destroy them.

That is how far they have pushed.
I'm just asking about the goal of this kind of behavior.

I have to imagine you think it will ultimately change hearts & minds and create consistent electoral victory for the GOP.

No?

No...it's designed to awaken the inner bigotry of people who claim to be neutral. People like yourself.
Line 2 of my sig is for liars like you.

You fundamentalists appear to be congenitally incapable of honesty.

But your behaviors sure are fascinating, so, thanks.

I have sigs turned off so I have zero idea what you're talking about.

But your comment the other day about the Democrat National Committee being the place to contribute to the migrants headed northward is all we need to know about your bigotry, your supposed "impartiality" and your incapability of honesty.

I'm glad I occupy an out-sized space in your head. You really shouldn't obsess so much about what others think about you.

PS: You're welcome.
You keep posting to me. You keep "laughing" at my posts.

If you want to think that means you're in my head, okay.

But you could just stop posting to me, and we'd never communicate.

Hey, you jumped on my thread a few days back. Nobody invited you. It's a message board. So whatever.

That you hate when I point out your partisanship, your hypocrisy, and the outsized place I occupy in your daily life all makes me happy. It's what we call a target-rich environment. But don't count yourself as special, I do it with all trump supporters like yourself.

Now's the time you thank me for my post as you always do--you're obsessed with me. It isn't a crime to be as dominant as I am...but maybe it should be.

No need to tone down anything. We should ramp it up.
Because...we haven't had people killed yet (aside from Charlottesville)

Try Oklahoma City
What's your point?

Oklahoma City was a right wing bomb attack
Really? What right wing organization was behind it?
Doesn’t matter

Tim McVeigh studied all the radical RW propaganda and bought in to it

He was a Radical RW Terrorist

I think there is about as much of a chance of Trump toning it down as there is of his critics in and out of the media toning it down.

If the media doesn’t stop their attempts to completely ruin him I honestly don’t know why he’d stop. He’s shown he’s no one to walk all over. When he says “enemy of the people,” although I don’t agree he should say it like that it’s hard not to agree with him bc of how many lies and instances of reporting misleading into I’ve personally found from them. They’ve literally made people believe things that never fucking happened and we expect Trump, of all people, to just let it happen?

Should he tone it down? Probably. Will he? As long as the deceit and attacks continue why would he?

I don’t know how many times on here I’ve said that Trump is NOT perfect, but think about what you’d do if the press printed lies about you and misrepresented your base based on their misguided “beliefs” about you.

I wish Hillary would have won so we could all be oblivious to any corruption and pretend she’s the best president that ever existed despite all the pay-for-play she was engaging in with all the countries ya’ll criticize Trump of cozying up to.

He said a judge could not do his job because he was Hispanic.

Trump doubled-down on the controversial remarks during the campaign and told The Wall Street Journal that Curiel has "an absolute conflict of interest" because of his Mexican heritage in addition to "an inherent conflict of interest" because of the proposal to build a border wall.--Fox News.

Quick, to the Rationalization Mobile!

So if you were a Mexican judge would you have bias for Mexicans like yourself trying to cross the border? You may suppress your bias because you know it is the right thing to do but I think he has a point.

After all, we just got done seeing a bunch of Left wing judges say that Trump's travel ban was racist, even though it did not involve race and even though Obama did the same thing previously. They obviously were unable to control their bias.

I guess only Luthern Orthodox judges are acceptable by Luthern Orthodox plaintiffs?

Or perhaps, if you're a guy from California on trial, you should insist on a judge with liberal political leanings?

Nobody forced Trump to lodge racist complaints. Nobody is forcing you to defend him. He did so because he is a racist. You are defending him for the same reason I suppose.
The judge you're referring to is a Member of the Latino Lawyers Association and La Raza Lawyers Association. They're both for open borders.

Okay...at the time of the racist comment, was the wall being litigated in front of that judge?

People flocked to defend the judge. His reputation for fairness was that strong

Nobody defended Trump. Except fellow racists

No need to tone down anything. We should ramp it up.
Because...we haven't had people killed yet (aside from Charlottesville)

Try Oklahoma City
What's your point?

Oklahoma City was a right wing bomb attack
Really? What right wing organization was behind it?
Doesn’t matter

Tim McVeigh studied all the radical RW propaganda and bought in to it

He was a Radical RW Terrorist
He was a nut. You can't have it both ways. If McVeigh represents all rightwingers, then the guy that shot Scalise and others represents all lefties.

That's quite a biased think tank you have there. Is La Raza a racist group?

If the media doesn’t stop their attempts to completely ruin him I honestly don’t know why he’d stop. He’s shown he’s no one to walk all over. When he says “enemy of the people,” although I don’t agree he should say it like that it’s hard not to agree with him bc of how many lies and instances of reporting misleading into I’ve personally found from them. They’ve literally made people believe things that never fucking happened and we expect Trump, of all people, to just let it happen?

Should he tone it down? Probably. Will he? As long as the deceit and attacks continue why would he?

I don’t know how many times on here I’ve said that Trump is NOT perfect, but think about what you’d do if the press printed lies about you and misrepresented your base based on their misguided “beliefs” about you.

I wish Hillary would have won so we could all be oblivious to any corruption and pretend she’s the best president that ever existed despite all the pay-for-play she was engaging in with all the countries ya’ll criticize Trump of cozying up to.
The American press is too soft on Trump

No other politician has gotten away with his excesses

He does not belong to LaRaza
More RW alternative facts

It has to do with his ability to be objective and fair.

Outside of your racism, do you have any evidence that judge is objective and fair?

Being a member of a racist organization with a stated goal that the President is opposed to, is such evidence.

YOu can shove your race baiting up your ass.
He is not a member of a racist organization

Joining the Republican Party is joining a racist organization
Lol
All current politicians are the same no matter what side they pick. Even grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass
Crooked Donnie is in a class by himself

No other politician has sunk as low

Obama was a member of a racist marxist church for over twenty years.

Dude. You voted for that. Twice.

The American press is too soft on Trump

No other politician has gotten away with his excesses
Stuff like that is why we on the right can't believe a thing you morons say.

Frankly, I don't care how raw his speeches are. We wouldnt be here if it weren't for years of several pencil dick presidents reading from some script, all worried about optics. And, he's not going to back down from a media that pushes violence, hate, division, and racism. He should call them out on it.

He does not belong to LaRaza
More RW alternative facts
He belongs to La Raza Lawyers Association. They're for open borders. Are you for open borders?

giphy.gif

I'm just asking about the goal of this kind of behavior.

I have to imagine you think it will ultimately change hearts & minds and create consistent electoral victory for the GOP.

No?

No...it's designed to awaken the inner bigotry of people who claim to be neutral. People like yourself.
Line 2 of my sig is for liars like you.

You fundamentalists appear to be congenitally incapable of honesty.

But your behaviors sure are fascinating, so, thanks.

I have sigs turned off so I have zero idea what you're talking about.

But your comment the other day about the Democrat National Committee being the place to contribute to the migrants headed northward is all we need to know about your bigotry, your supposed "impartiality" and your incapability of honesty.

I'm glad I occupy an out-sized space in your head. You really shouldn't obsess so much about what others think about you.

PS: You're welcome.
You keep posting to me. You keep "laughing" at my posts.

If you want to think that means you're in my head, okay.

But you could just stop posting to me, and we'd never communicate.

Hey, you jumped on my thread a few days back. Nobody invited you. It's a message board. So whatever.

That you hate when I point out your partisanship, your hypocrisy, and the outsized place I occupy in your daily life all makes me happy. It's what we call a target-rich environment. But don't count yourself as special, I do it with all trump supporters like yourself.

Now's the time you thank me for my post as you always do--you're obsessed with me. It isn't a crime to be as dominant as I am...but maybe it should be.
Got it, whatever it is, thanks.

Shouldn’t both side stop the rhetoric, because it ain’t all one sided!
I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You dont actually believe the dems would respond in kind do you?
What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

Forum List

Back