POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Shouldn’t both side stop the rhetoric, because it ain’t all one sided!
I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You dont actually believe the dems would respond in kind do you?
What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

Trump is a master at coming on harsh, and then reaching out later. Note how he is turning around so many republican never trumpers.

He has and will make openings for the dems. Their response is/will be on them.

I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

Conservatives have tried playing nice for decades and look where it's gotten us. Nowadays the media and democrats are blatantly out to destroy white people and what? We're not allowed to say anything about it?

If the media doesn’t stop their attempts to completely ruin him I honestly don’t know why he’d stop. He’s shown he’s no one to walk all over. When he says “enemy of the people,” although I don’t agree he should say it like that it’s hard not to agree with him bc of how many lies and instances of reporting misleading into I’ve personally found from them. They’ve literally made people believe things that never fucking happened and we expect Trump, of all people, to just let it happen?

Should he tone it down? Probably. Will he? As long as the deceit and attacks continue why would he?

I don’t know how many times on here I’ve said that Trump is NOT perfect, but think about what you’d do if the press printed lies about you and misrepresented your base based on their misguided “beliefs” about you.

I wish Hillary would have won so we could all be oblivious to any corruption and pretend she’s the best president that ever existed despite all the pay-for-play she was engaging in with all the countries ya’ll criticize Trump of cozying up to.
The American press is too soft on Trump

No other politician has gotten away with his excesses

Uh huh. They were all on their knees for O. Nice try.

Conservatives have tried playing nice for decades and look where it's gotten us. Nowadays the media and democrats are blatantly out to destroy white people and what? We're not allowed to say anything about it?
You can defend yourself and say whatever you want.

If you think that this type of behavior is your only option, I guess that's what you're going to run with.

That's up to you.

If you think that this type of behavior is your only option, I guess that's what you're going to run with.

That's up to you.

What do you mean "this type of behavior"? Calling the media and dems out on their bullshit? What's the alternative?

Outside of your racism, do you have any evidence that judge is objective and fair?

Being a member of a racist organization with a stated goal that the President is opposed to, is such evidence.

YOu can shove your race baiting up your ass.
He is not a member of a racist organization

Joining the Republican Party is joining a racist organization
Lol
All current politicians are the same no matter what side they pick. Even grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass
Crooked Donnie is in a class by himself

No other politician has sunk as low

Obama was a member of a racist marxist church for over twenty years.

Dude. You voted for that. Twice.

The Great Obama was a churchgoing Christian
Trump has not attended services regularly in his whole life

When was the last time they played nice?
Before Reagan

If the media doesn’t stop their attempts to completely ruin him I honestly don’t know why he’d stop. He’s shown he’s no one to walk all over. When he says “enemy of the people,” although I don’t agree he should say it like that it’s hard not to agree with him bc of how many lies and instances of reporting misleading into I’ve personally found from them. They’ve literally made people believe things that never fucking happened and we expect Trump, of all people, to just let it happen?

Should he tone it down? Probably. Will he? As long as the deceit and attacks continue why would he?

I don’t know how many times on here I’ve said that Trump is NOT perfect, but think about what you’d do if the press printed lies about you and misrepresented your base based on their misguided “beliefs” about you.

I wish Hillary would have won so we could all be oblivious to any corruption and pretend she’s the best president that ever existed despite all the pay-for-play she was engaging in with all the countries ya’ll criticize Trump of cozying up to.

Just shut up. I’m done with idiots.

Being a member of a racist organization with a stated goal that the President is opposed to, is such evidence.

YOu can shove your race baiting up your ass.

Lol
All current politicians are the same no matter what side they pick. Even grade schoolers know this to be true. Dumbass

Trump is not a religious man. So? We all knew that.

Obama attended a racist marxist church for over twenty years, even raised his children in that hate.

You should be ashamed of voting for him.

You do know that, right?

You can’t compare how the press treated the Great Obama and how they treat Crooked Donnie

It is like comparing how an Honor Student gets treated compared to the Class Bully

Bullies do not deserve equal treatment

Lol

Obama attended a racist marxist church for over twenty years, even raised his children in that hate.

You do know that, right?

He didn't miss a skip as he frolicked and voted for O twice.....knowing that O attended that racist church for decades. You're supposed to be ok with that because that wasn't O fault.

Lol

You do know that, right?

He attended a black church like tens of millions of other blacks.
Only racists like yourself would object

Yes, who could forget the playing nice of Lee Atwater, Carl Rove, Newt Gingrich and all assorted Conservatives who made a fine art of the politics of personal destruction.

Even Steve Bannon has admitted Republicans know the art of dirty politics far better than democrats.

You can’t compare how the press treated the Great Obama and how they treat Crooked Donnie

It is like comparing how an Honor Student gets treated compared to the Class Bully

Bullies do not deserve equal treatment

Its easy to compare because the media is a raging bunch of libs.

Lol

You do know that, right?

A black marxist racist anti-semitic church.....meaning a congregation full of racists.

Yes, who could forget the playing nice of Lee Atwater, Carl Rove, Newt Gingrich and all assorted Conservatives who made a fine art of the politics of personal destruction.

Even Steve Bannon has admitted Republicans know the art of dirty politics far better than democrats.

I'm not 100 years old you you're gonna have to remind me what those people did that was so bad.

That's up to you.

What do you mean "this type of behavior"? Calling the media and dems out on their bullshit? What's the alternative?
Personal attacks, name-calling, mockery, wild hyperbole.

Trump and his followers could act like civil, mature, intelligent adults and behave differently, if they chose to.

It's actually possible to make strong, specific, effective points in different ways.

You do realize that there is not just one way to behave, right?

Lol

You do know that, right?

I hope that not every black church is racist and marxist.

That you are ignoring what I said about the church, and focused on it being black. was just you being a race baiting asshole.

Why are you being an asshole?

That's up to you.

Personal attacks, name-calling, mockery, wild hyperbole.

Trump and his followers could act like civil, mature, intelligent adults and behave differently, if they chose to.

It's actually possible to make strong, specific, effective points in different ways.

You do realize that there is not just one way to behave, right?

The left won't listen! It's pointless to try to reason with them. Absolutely pointless. Disagree with them about anything and you're labeled a bigot. All of the news media corporations are aligned against us, all we have is crappy Fox news which the left bitches about constantly and wants taken off the air. Most of my friends are only republicans by default, we were pushed into it because there's nowhere else for us to go and I'm positive that's true for a big chunk of Trump supporters.

You do know that, right?

A black marxist racist anti-semitic church.....meaning a congregation full of racists.

Conservatives still fear large groups of blacks getting together

Forum List

Back