POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Shouldn’t both side stop the rhetoric, because it ain’t all one sided!
I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You dont actually believe the dems would respond in kind do you?
What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

You’re on the far right....perhaps you can tell us why.

I don't think Mac is on the far right, CC. He said he voted for hillary. He just seems more centric than the rest of us.

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.
Trump is responsible for the increase of hate, racism and bigotry. He needs to go before he ignites a civil war.

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.
Trump is responsible for the increase of hate, racism and bigotry. He needs to go before he ignites a civil war.

Nope, that would be the media pushing the hate and violence. They've been singing that tune before trump arrived.

Trump is not a religious man. So? We all knew that.

Obama attended a racist marxist church for over twenty years, even raised his children in that hate.

You should be ashamed of voting for him.

You do know that, right?

He attended a black church like tens of millions of other blacks.
Only racists like yourself would object
There are black churches and then there are black churches. Obama attended a racist black church.

Evidently not
Is Louis Farrakhan also one of your heroes?

He doesn’t bother me as much as the radical alt-right Terrorists we deal with today
Better get a gun and leave your light on. Don't you look under the bed.

No, I don't think Trump will 'tone it down.'

The funny thing is, if he did tone it down, he would help his party GREATLY.
The economy is statistically booming (though not in reality - but most people are too ignorant to realize it), optimism is up (though it shouldn't be) and the Reps seem like they are doing a good job (when neither party actually is). Things look good to the average idiot.
The biggest problem for the Reps/Trump is Trump's big mouth. It is the number one reason why he simply refuses to go over 50% in any respectable poll.
He does not need to 'inflame' his base. They are his no matter what. He needs the rest of America. But as long as he keeps making an ass of himself, they will NEVER vote for him (barring a war).
Were I a Rep, I would LOVE IT if Trump would just shut up completely for the next 2 years.
But he won't - and I guarantee you the Dem powerbrokers would not have it any other way.

If he tones it down, that is the end of his push back against the lies of your vile lib media.

That is what you libs want. For us republicans to just retire from the field so you can lie unchallenged.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
It is the media who keeps our President in check. Fact checks his statements, questions poor decisions, challenges his actions

It is why our founders demanded a free press

Be careful about what you ask for because what you see is what you get. Can a leopard change it's spots?

There are black churches and then there are black churches. Obama attended a racist black church.

Evidently not

He doesn’t bother me as much as the radical alt-right Terrorists we deal with today
Check my mailbox

No, I don't think Trump will 'tone it down.'

The funny thing is, if he did tone it down, he would help his party GREATLY.
The economy is statistically booming (though not in reality - but most people are too ignorant to realize it), optimism is up (though it shouldn't be) and the Reps seem like they are doing a good job (when neither party actually is). Things look good to the average idiot.
The biggest problem for the Reps/Trump is Trump's big mouth. It is the number one reason why he simply refuses to go over 50% in any respectable poll.
He does not need to 'inflame' his base. They are his no matter what. He needs the rest of America. But as long as he keeps making an ass of himself, they will NEVER vote for him (barring a war).
Were I a Rep, I would LOVE IT if Trump would just shut up completely for the next 2 years.
But he won't - and I guarantee you the Dem powerbrokers would not have it any other way.

If he tones it down, that is the end of his push back against the lies of your vile lib media.

That is what you libs want. For us republicans to just retire from the field so you can lie unchallenged.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
It is the media who keeps our President in check. Fact checks his statements, questions poor decisions, challenges his actions

It is why our founders demanded a free press

If that was true, they would not lie so fucking much.

I want to know what is going on with you. Why are you like this? Do you have a job?

You being one of USMBs most racist posters, I have no obligation to address your hate

No, I'm not. THat is just what lib assholes like you, who can't refute what I say, say.

I'm not the one being hateful here, it is you.

Why are you being such an asshole? I am serious. What is wrong with you?
Your racist posts are well documented

Hatred of Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims
Defending confederate symbols of hatred and intolerance

You talk a lot of shit, but can't back any of it up.

I asked you a question. Why are you being such an asshole. I want an answer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You may think that those who call you on your racist posts are assholes

I happen to think that racists such as yourself are assholes and a drain on our society

I pointed out that you cannot back up your shit accusations, and that you are an asshole.

In response do you back up your accusations?

Nope. YOu just make some more unsupported accusations.

You are the asshole here.

I've asked you why. Do you not know why you are an asshole?

What is your relationship with women like? HOw long has it been since you have been laid?
More sputtering and whimpering from our board racist

Nope, that would be the media pushing the hate and violence. They've been singing that tune before trump arrived.
That's what you trumpanzees think....Jewish friends expressing their hate for him, and think he is the prime responsible for this....as a Muslim also I can tell the bigotry is way up there because he emboldened the bigots and racists....he encouraged violence. Fuck him and fuck everyone that voted that POS in.

Shouldn’t both side stop the rhetoric, because it ain’t all one sided!
I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You dont actually believe the dems would respond in kind do you?
What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

You’re on the far right....perhaps you can tell us why.

I don't think Mac is on the far right, CC. He said he voted for hillary. He just seems more centric than the rest of us.

ok

No, I'm not. THat is just what lib assholes like you, who can't refute what I say, say.

You talk a lot of shit, but can't back any of it up.

I asked you a question. Why are you being such an asshole. I want an answer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You may think that those who call you on your racist posts are assholes

I happen to think that racists such as yourself are assholes and a drain on our society

I pointed out that you cannot back up your shit accusations, and that you are an asshole.

In response do you back up your accusations?

Nope. YOu just make some more unsupported accusations.

You are the asshole here.

I've asked you why. Do you not know why you are an asshole?

What is your relationship with women like? HOw long has it been since you have been laid?
More sputtering and whimpering from our board racist

You are the one that has nothing to say other than, screaming insults.

I want to know. Seriously, what are you getting out of this?

Th man is an asshole. He wants what he wants & fuck everyone else.

Not hardly. He's only an "asshole" because your girl lost and because he's thwarted your little liberal plans to turn this country into a third-world shithole. Trump wants what is best for this country and fuck everyone and everything else.

Rump only wants what is best for Rump and the rest of his criminal family. He doesn't give a fuck about you!

Don’t vent; vote.

First elect a House (and Senate hopefully) that will derail the legislative agenda. Then focus on 2020.

Our President is a selfish man-child who is incapable of controlling his impulses

Of course there is no way for him to tone down his hate speech

Hate speech? Says the man that has been doing nothing but calling his fellow Americans vile names all morning.

Our President was elected on a platform of fear and hate

He was elected on Trade and Immigration.

Seriously, rw. Why are you being an asshole?

You can reasonable disagree on Trade and Immigration, but you need to call everyone a racist.

Why are you being an asshole?

You don't have to be to oppose Trump.

YOu can disagree without insulting everyone that dares to disagree with you.

Why are you being such an asshole?
Crooked Donnie was elected on a platform of hate and fear

Fear of Mexicans, fear of Muslims, fear of international alliances
If not for Putin and Comey, we never would have been stuck with the inept tyrant
Those are things every sensible person should be afraid of, moron. Leftwingers give you the impression that they happily stick forks into electric sockets.

Evidently not

Check my mailbox
No.

That's what you trumpanzees think....Jewish friends expressing their hate for him, and think he is the prime responsible for this....as a Muslim also I can tell the bigotry is way up there because he emboldened the bigots and racists....he encouraged violence. Fuck him and fuck everyone that voted that POS in.
As a Muslim, you're a member of the most hateful bigoted misogynistic belief system on the planet. The world would be a better place without your "religion".

Th man is an asshole. He wants what he wants & fuck everyone else.

Not hardly. He's only an "asshole" because your girl lost and because he's thwarted your little liberal plans to turn this country into a third-world shithole. Trump wants what is best for this country and fuck everyone and everything else.

Rump only wants what is best for Rump and the rest of his criminal family. He doesn't give a fuck about you!
NPC - Non Player Character.

Trump is not a religious man. So? We all knew that.

Obama attended a racist marxist church for over twenty years, even raised his children in that hate.

You should be ashamed of voting for him.

You do know that, right?

I hope that not every black church is racist and marxist.

That you are ignoring what I said about the church, and focused on it being black. was just you being a race baiting asshole.

Why are you being an asshole?

You being one of USMBs most racist posters, I have no obligation to address your hate

What a load of horseshit.

Forum List

Back