POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
That's what you trumpanzees think....Jewish friends expressing their hate for him, and think he is the prime responsible for this....as a Muslim also I can tell the bigotry is way up there because he emboldened the bigots and racists....he encouraged violence. Fuck him and fuck everyone that voted that POS in.

Yeah, Muslims are real peaceful, how many wars have they been involved in and started, how many terrorist attacks have the orchestrated? Bigotry is way up because Muslims in 2001 attacked America. How many terrorist attacks are they responsible for world wide? Clean up your crap before you go pointing at others.
How many wars have we been involved in that are none of our business?

Not saying we weren’t, my point is he goes after others yet he and his religion have blood on their hands and dares to criticize others?
My religion had no blood unless if you beleive that most muslims are terrorists Mr bigot.
The low life you are instead condemning your orange , you come swinging at muslims what a POS.
Muslims have terrorized and killed off other people for their entire existence.

How the hell do you think Islam got so much influence without missionaries?
U mean Vietnam. Korea, Panama. Nicaragua, WWI WWI, slavery. The cleansing of entire race, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, it's all muslims fault....muslims have hundreds of bases all over the world, and sell weapons are responsible of the mess ina lot of part of the world I guess....dumbo.

Trump is responsible for the increase of hate, racism and bigotry. He needs to go before he ignites a civil war.

Nope, that would be the media pushing the hate and violence. They've been singing that tune before trump arrived.
That's what you trumpanzees think....Jewish friends expressing their hate for him, and think he is the prime responsible for this....as a Muslim also I can tell the bigotry is way up there because he emboldened the bigots and racists....he encouraged violence. Fuck him and fuck everyone that voted that POS in.

Yeah, Muslims are real peaceful, how many wars have they been involved in and started, how many terrorist attacks have the orchestrated? Bigotry is way up because Muslims in 2001 attacked America. How many terrorist attacks are they responsible for world wide? Clean up your crap before you go pointing at others.
State terrorism started before 2001 dumb ass. Keep rooting for the orange nazi.

Dumb ass this has been going on for a nag me, the fact you won’t take an responsibility for your own religion’s atrocities volumes of your racist character. I am rooting for America not you hypocrites.
Blah blah that's what u doing. Why dont you apologize for the mass shooter of today?

Nope, that would be the media pushing the hate and violence. They've been singing that tune before trump arrived.

Not saying we weren’t, my point is he goes after others yet he and his religion have blood on their hands and dares to criticize others?
My religion had no blood on its hands unless if you beleive that most muslims are terrorists Mr bigot.
The low life you are instead condemning your orange , you come swinging at muslims what a POS.

Your religion just as all religions have blood on their hands. For you to believe otherwise is nonsense. I have come out on tons of issues on Trump however that doesn’t excuse your iron in all of this. Man, you are a nut job. Make sure you don’t vote again so you can bitch about how bad it is, stupid hypocrite, you got what voted for, absolutely nothing! Now go cry some more stupid racist.

My religion had no blood on its hands unless if you beleive that most muslims are terrorists Mr bigot.

Your mohammed ruled by the sword and killed thousands. Jesus taught peace and love.

State terrorism started before 2001 dumb ass. Keep rooting for the orange nazi.

Dumb ass this has been going on for a nag me, the fact you won’t take an responsibility for your own religion’s atrocities volumes of your racist character. I am rooting for America not you hypocrites.
Blah blah that's what u doing. Why dont you apologize for the mass shooter of today?

We need to put convicted killers to death, pretty simple. We don’t need him sentenced to life, we need him executed. Just like the bomb mailer idiot, we need to convict and execute. Pretty simple solution.

Will liberal scumbag hypocrites like the OP tone it down with how much they hate Israel, or will they pretend they are pro Israel, today?

Will liberal scumbag hypocrites like the OP tone it down with how much they hate Israel, or will they pretend they are pro Israel, today?
:confused-84:

You fundies just LOVE makin' stuff up, dontcha?
Really fuckface? The left are all pro Israel in your pathetic little book? You fucking blind ass.
715358.jpg

Find me the Israeli flag at hillary's smelly party. LOL at that and all of those that attended that, clapping their stupid liberal anti semitic hands.

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

No. We don’t let terrorists coerce our actions. In fact we stand up against terrorists and continue to speak our mind.

TR once said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick"; Trump is the antithesis of TR and is the worst person ever elected to the office of POTUS.

:confused-84:

You fundies just LOVE makin' stuff up, dontcha?
Really fuckface? The left are all pro Israel in your pathetic little book? You fucking blind ass.
715358.jpg

Find me the Israeli flag at hillary's smelly party. LOL at that and all of those that attended that, clapping their stupid liberal anti semitic hands.
Try to calm down, slugger.

You lied about me, and I commented.

Surely you get that a lot.

I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You dont actually believe the dems would respond in kind do you?
What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

You’re on the far right....perhaps you can tell us why.

I don't think Mac is on the far right, CC. He said he voted for hillary. He just seems more centric than the rest of us.
Yeah, it looks like I have another stalker on my hands. It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy.

Candycorn, please stop posting to me. I don't post to you unless in response. Please fixate on someone else. Get me out of your head. Thanks.

Yet here you are mentioning me to a third party….looks like I’m the one with the stalker.

You don’t like being called on your bullshit; fine. I get it. But your obsession with me is probably unhealthy. Perhaps you should put me on ignore and bother someone else? Just throwing that out there. I’ll still point out your bullshit as I do with every Trump supporter and even liberals when they cross the line. But at least we won’t have you making this sad spectacle of yourself.

Your religion just as all religions have blood on their hands. For you to believe otherwise is nonsense. I have come out on tons of issues on Trump however that doesn’t excuse your iron in all of this. Man, you are a nut job. Make sure you don’t vote again so you can bitch about how bad it is, stupid hypocrite, you got what voted for, absolutely nothing! Now go cry some more stupid racist.
Blah blah....people are the problem not the religions. But you love to be a bigot and people like cant be convinced.

Th man is an asshole. He wants what he wants & fuck everyone else.

Not hardly. He's only an "asshole" because your girl lost and because he's thwarted your little liberal plans to turn this country into a third-world shithole. Trump wants what is best for this country and fuck everyone and everything else.

Rump only wants what is best for Rump and the rest of his criminal family. He doesn't give a fuck about you!
NPC - Non Player Character.

NPC? Are you serious? Get back to your video games, pat. There are really some stupid folks on the interwebs.
You don't know what it means, do you?

BTW, I don't play video games.

Islam has an ocean of blood on its hands, right from the very beginning. Do you know that Muhammad wipe out two entire towns simply because the residents were Jews?

Th man is an asshole. He wants what he wants & fuck everyone else.

Not hardly. He's only an "asshole" because your girl lost and because he's thwarted your little liberal plans to turn this country into a third-world shithole. Trump wants what is best for this country and fuck everyone and everything else.

Rump only wants what is best for Rump and the rest of his criminal family. He doesn't give a fuck about you!
NPC - Non Player Character.

NPC? Are you serious? Get back to your video games, pat. There are really some stupid folks on the interwebs.
You don't know what it means, do you?

BTW, I don't play video games.

I don't care what it means.

Forum List

Back