POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Yeah, Muslims are real peaceful, how many wars have they been involved in and started, how many terrorist attacks have the orchestrated? Bigotry is way up because Muslims in 2001 attacked America. How many terrorist attacks are they responsible for world wide? Clean up your crap before you go pointing at others.
How many wars have we been involved in that are none of our business?

Not saying we weren’t, my point is he goes after others yet he and his religion have blood on their hands and dares to criticize others?
My religion had no blood on its hands unless if you beleive that most muslims are terrorists Mr bigot.
The low life you are instead condemning your orange , you come swinging at muslims what a POS.

Your religion just as all religions have blood on their hands. For you to believe otherwise is nonsense. I have come out on tons of issues on Trump however that doesn’t excuse your iron in all of this. Man, you are a nut job. Make sure you don’t vote again so you can bitch about how bad it is, stupid hypocrite, you got what voted for, absolutely nothing! Now go cry some more stupid racist.
Blah blah....people are the problem not the religions. But you love to be a bigot and people like cant be convinced.

Blah, blah, I know I have totally called you out and you ve nothing. Your religion was created by people, so if people are the problem, then religion is also the problem. I not just saying just Muslims but all religions. I also realize that most people are good, I also realize with your lies, you are an evil bigot.

That's what you trumpanzees think....Jewish friends expressing their hate for him, and think he is the prime responsible for this....as a Muslim also I can tell the bigotry is way up there because he emboldened the bigots and racists....he encouraged violence. Fuck him and fuck everyone that voted that POS in.

Yeah, Muslims are real peaceful, how many wars have they been involved in and started, how many terrorist attacks have the orchestrated? Bigotry is way up because Muslims in 2001 attacked America. How many terrorist attacks are they responsible for world wide? Clean up your crap before you go pointing at others.

Not saying we weren’t, my point is he goes after others yet he and his religion have blood on their hands and dares to criticize others?
My religion had no blood on its hands unless if you beleive that most muslims are terrorists Mr bigot.
The low life you are instead condemning your orange , you come swinging at muslims what a POS.
Islam has an ocean of blood on its hands, right from the very beginning. Do you know that Muhammad wipe out two entire towns simply because the residents were Jews?
Not true...come again. You speaking Hitler your idol he did more than just two towns. You know the same good people the orange spoke of?

Your religion just as all religions have blood on their hands. For you to believe otherwise is nonsense. I have come out on tons of issues on Trump however that doesn’t excuse your iron in all of this. Man, you are a nut job. Make sure you don’t vote again so you can bitch about how bad it is, stupid hypocrite, you got what voted for, absolutely nothing! Now go cry some more stupid racist.
Blah blah....people are the problem not the religions. But you love to be a bigot and people like cant be convinced.

Blah, blah, I know I have totally called you out and you ve nothing. Your religion was created by people, so if people are the problem, then religion is also the problem. I not just saying just Muslims but all religions. I also realize that most people are good, I also realize with your lies, you are an evil bigot.
Your assumptions are wrong. That's all I can tell you right now....also your judgment is wrong. And no the three religions aren't man made.

Islam has an ocean of blood on its hands, right from the very beginning. Do you know that Muhammad wipe out two entire towns simply because the residents were Jews?
Not true...come again. You speaking Hitler your idol he did more than just two towns. You know the same good people the orange spoke of?
It is true:

Citizen Warrior: Muhammad and the Genocide of the Jews

What does Hilter have to do with your bloodthirsty messiah?

Your assumptions are wrong. That's all I can tell you right now....also your judgment is wrong. And no the three religions aren't man made.

Got proof. God is a God of Love. Then why all the hate?

Is individuals, God asked to love...but also not to bend over to haters. Trump encouraged violence, bigotry and bullying. He forgot he is q president to all....he is trying 4o please the racist 20% that always existed in this country.

Is individuals, God asked to love...but also not to bend over to haters. Trump encouraged violence, bigotry and bullying. He forgot he is q president to all....he is trying 4o please the racist 20% that always existed in this country.

Proof?

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.
Why 'pick I'm Trump with this poll?

Why not Hillary, the top Democrat who publicly called for an end to civility and more violence from Democrats?

Why not Maxine Waters who publicly called for criminal harassment and threatening behavior against Democrats?

Or, hey, here's a CIVIL idea, how about asking if BOTH parties will get it and tone it down after an attempted assassination, mail bombs, and general politically motivated violence is becoming the norm, spurred on / incited by violent political rhetoric spewed by both parties?!

I know, I know.....too much to ask for....

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

Why not Hillary, the top Democrat who publicly called for an end to civility and more violence from Democrats?

Why not Maxine Waters who publicly called for criminal harassment and threatening behavior against Democrats?

Or, hey, here's a CIVIL idea, how about asking if BOTH parties will get it and tone it down after an attempted assassination, mail bombs, and general politically motivated violence is becoming the norm, spurred on / incited by violent political rhetoric spewed by both parties?!

No one on this board points out the behavioral similarities between the two ends of the spectrum more than I. Daily. Not even close.

I asked a specific question. He's the President. Perhaps a straight answer is too much to ask for, for some. Deflection is much easier.

Last edited:
Why would D.T. change what he is doing when it is working exactly as he wants? The constant tactic of destabilizing discourse has so far gotten him where he is. Until intelligence engages against it, it will continue to work.

Why would D.T. change what he is doing when it is working exactly as he wants? The constant tactic of destabilizing discourse has so far gotten him where he is. Until intelligence engages against it, it will continue to work.
Most likely true. He's had essentially one speed his entire adult life, and this is it. He doesn't appear to have the capacity for anything else.

Trump is a master at coming on harsh, and then reaching out later. Note how he is turning around so many republican never trumpers.

You mean he's proving Republicans are gutless cowards with no morals?

Um, yeah, er, horray, I guess.

Conservatives have tried playing nice for decades and look where it's gotten us.

Yup. We let you try all your bad ideas and dismantle the good that was done in the progressive era... and look where we are.

Personal attacks, name-calling, mockery, wild hyperbole.

Trump and his followers could act like civil, mature, intelligent adults and behave differently, if they chose to.

It's actually possible to make strong, specific, effective points in different ways.

You do realize that there is not just one way to behave, right?

Why? It's not like you'll ever hold him to account, Stormy Mac.

The thing is you'd be just fine with what Trump is doing to minorities if he was just nicer about it?

Hate speech? Says the man that has been doing nothing but calling his fellow Americans vile names all morning.

Our President was elected on a platform of fear and hate

He was elected on Trade and Immigration.

Seriously, rw. Why are you being an asshole?

You can reasonable disagree on Trade and Immigration, but you need to call everyone a racist.

Why are you being an asshole?

You don't have to be to oppose Trump.

YOu can disagree without insulting everyone that dares to disagree with you.

Why are you being such an asshole?
Crooked Donnie was elected on a platform of hate and fear

Fear of Mexicans, fear of Muslims, fear of international alliances
If not for Putin and Comey, we never would have been stuck with the inept tyrant
Those are things every sensible person should be afraid of, moron. Leftwingers give you the impression that they happily stick forks into electric sockets.
You talk a lot of shit, but can't back any of it up.

I asked you a question. Why are you being such an asshole. I want an answer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You may think that those who call you on your racist posts are assholes

I happen to think that racists such as yourself are assholes and a drain on our society

I pointed out that you cannot back up your shit accusations, and that you are an asshole.

In response do you back up your accusations?

Nope. YOu just make some more unsupported accusations.

You are the asshole here.

I've asked you why. Do you not know why you are an asshole?

What is your relationship with women like? HOw long has it been since you have been laid?

LOL...I swear I read this post after I wrote the following:

POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

And you turn around and prove my point by mentioning 'asshole' 6 times!?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

I wonder what Freud would have said about that?

Have a nice day.

RW is being an asshole. I've tried to get him to address something seriously, but all he is doing it trolling.

If you support him, you are an asshole too.
i am being honest
What the problem is....you do not like to hear about your racist ranting

All you are doing is calling people vile names.

That is not debating, you are not defending any of your policies or ideas.

You are spreading anger and hate, and dividing this country.

No, I don't think Trump will 'tone it down.'

The funny thing is, if he did tone it down, he would help his party GREATLY.
The economy is statistically booming (though not in reality - but most people are too ignorant to realize it), optimism is up (though it shouldn't be) and the Reps seem like they are doing a good job (when neither party actually is). Things look good to the average idiot.
The biggest problem for the Reps/Trump is Trump's big mouth. It is the number one reason why he simply refuses to go over 50% in any respectable poll.
He does not need to 'inflame' his base. They are his no matter what. He needs the rest of America. But as long as he keeps making an ass of himself, they will NEVER vote for him (barring a war).
Were I a Rep, I would LOVE IT if Trump would just shut up completely for the next 2 years.
But he won't - and I guarantee you the Dem powerbrokers would not have it any other way.

If he tones it down, that is the end of his push back against the lies of your vile lib media.

That is what you libs want. For us republicans to just retire from the field so you can lie unchallenged.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
That's exactly what they want. What the left is saying is that Republicans should stop criticizing the left.

A lot of the time, they dont' even realize they are saying hate filled propaganda. They call us racists, for no reason at all, and act utterly surprised when we call them assholes.

THey are disconnected from reality.

I hope that not every black church is racist and marxist.

That you are ignoring what I said about the church, and focused on it being black. was just you being a race baiting asshole.

Why are you being an asshole?

You being one of USMBs most racist posters, I have no obligation to address your hate

No, I'm not. THat is just what lib assholes like you, who can't refute what I say, say.

I'm not the one being hateful here, it is you.

Why are you being such an asshole? I am serious. What is wrong with you?
Your racist posts are well documented

Hatred of Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims
Defending confederate symbols of hatred and intolerance
What a load of horseshit.
Goes for you too Fingerboy

When all you libs do, is call us names, an avatar with a FUCK YOU, in it, is completely called for.

No one on this board points out the behavioral similarities between the two ends of the spectrum more than I. Daily. Not even close.

I asked a specific question. He's the President. Perhaps a straight answer is too much to ask for, for some. Deflection is much easier.
No, being partisan is - that is what you just proved.

Even if Trump was the most civil guy on the plant, it would not have stopped Hillary Clinton from paying thugs to beat up his supporters during the 2016 election, it would not have prevented the Democrats from engaging in such violent rhetoric that it caused an assassination attempt of GOP politicians and Scalise being shot, and it would not have prevented Hillary Clinton from openly, publicly calling on liberals to abandon Civility and calling for more violence.

But please continue focusing on Donald Trump...

Forum List

Back