POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.
Why 'pick I'm Trump with this poll?

Why not Hillary, the top Democrat who publicly called for an end to civility and more violence from Democrats?

Why not Maxine Waters who publicly called for criminal harassment and threatening behavior against Democrats?

Or, hey, here's a CIVIL idea, how about asking if BOTH parties will get it and tone it down after an attempted assassination, mail bombs, and general politically motivated violence is becoming the norm, spurred on / incited by violent political rhetoric spewed by both parties?!

I know, I know.....too much to ask for....
No one on this board points out the behavioral similarities between the two ends of the spectrum more than I. Daily. Not even close.

I asked a specific question. He's the President. Perhaps a straight answer is too much to ask for, for some. Deflection is much easier.
No, being partisan is - that is what you just proved.

Even if Trump was the most civil guy on the plant, it would not have stopped Hillary Clinton from paying thugs to beat up his supporters during the 2016 election, it would not have prevented the Democrats from engaging in such violent rhetoric that it caused an assassination attempt of GOP politicians and Scalise being shot, and it would not have prevented Hillary Clinton from openly, publicly calling on liberals to abandon Civility and calling for more violence.

But please continue focusing on Donald Trump...
More deflection.

You guys like his behavior. The least you can do is own it.

Yeap, liberals have toned it down about how much they hate Israel. I gave them one week. The best part is how they are making out like they are such supporters of the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, does not make it a crime punishable by death for carrying the true word of God known as the Bible, and does not stone their women for BEING RAPED.

However, those countries that do stone women for BEING RAPED, get all of the support from the METOO liberals here, who would ALL gladly get on their knees for bill and would gleefully swallow every last drop. The men too.

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

Why not Hillary, the top Democrat who publicly called for an end to civility and more violence from Democrats?

Why not Maxine Waters who publicly called for criminal harassment and threatening behavior against Democrats?

Or, hey, here's a CIVIL idea, how about asking if BOTH parties will get it and tone it down after an attempted assassination, mail bombs, and general politically motivated violence is becoming the norm, spurred on / incited by violent political rhetoric spewed by both parties?!

No one on this board points out the behavioral similarities between the two ends of the spectrum more than I. Daily. Not even close.

I asked a specific question. He's the President. Perhaps a straight answer is too much to ask for, for some. Deflection is much easier.

Even if Trump was the most civil guy on the plant, it would not have stopped Hillary Clinton from paying thugs to beat up his supporters during the 2016 election, it would not have prevented the Democrats from engaging in such violent rhetoric that it caused an assassination attempt of GOP politicians and Scalise being shot, and it would not have prevented Hillary Clinton from openly, publicly calling on liberals to abandon Civility and calling for more violence.

More deflection.

It is not deflection you stupid ass extremist piece of shit.

More deflection.
No, it's not more deflection.

It's straight to the point, pointing out even after all this hostility and violence stemming from rabid partisanship and violent rhetoric coming from both sides, you still show that partisanship and focusing on and attacking the president is still priority number one for snowflakes and Democrats.

It shows you're giving lip service to civility while marching to Hillary's tune, her calling for you to abandon Civility and continue with Violent intolerance as well as your refusal to hold your own party and leaders equally accountable.

Good lil' snowflake.

Quick, now say something defensive and clever to try to make yourself feel / look better...

Yeap, liberals have toned it down about how much they hate Israel. I gave them one week. The best part is how they are making out like they are such supporters of the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, does not make it a crime punishable by death for carrying the true word of God known as the Bible, and does not stone their women for BEING RAPED.

However, those countries that do stone women for BEING RAPED, get all of the support from the METOO liberals here, who would ALL gladly get on their knees for bill and would gleefully swallow every last drop. The men too.

This is what happens when an ideology is dominated by virtue signaling about one's oppression... the advocates being the most entitled cu*ts the world has ever seen.

More deflection.

It's straight to the point, pointing out even after all this hostility and violence stemming from rabid partisanship and violent rhetoric coming from both sides, you still show that partisanship and focusing on and attacking the president is still priority number one for snowflakes and Democrats.

It shows you're giving lip service to civility while marching to Hillary's tune, her calling for you to abandon Civility and continue with Violent intolerance as well as your refusal to hold your own party and leaders equally accountable.

Good lil' snowflake.

Quick, now say something defensive and clever to try to make yourself feel / look better...
My number one priority, because I started a thread?

Okay, sure. You're gonna protect your guy, no matter what. You're trained.

Wingers sure are sensitive, obedient little bunnies.

Tone it down?

Did you see him last night his rally when he walked out on stage fist pumping and dancing around and waving and laughing pointing at people giggling.

Then he blamed it on Democrats.

Do you think he’ll pick up the conspiracy of the murderer? Who said the caravan was funded and put together by Jews?

Oh wait, Soros is Jewish. So I guess he already has.

They said the attacks on Jewish people is up 57% since Trump became president.

Wonder what it’s like for other minorities? Probably worse.

dean rd you are sadly so ignorant because you need to take some courses in history to see the bigger picture regarding humanity

Nope.........You are Fake news...........

Will Maxine Water Head tone down her rhetoric...........nope.
Did President Obama answer each of his republican detractors ? NO he was a real president not like the lying slob of a man there now

Tone it down?

Did you see him last night his rally
President Trump hugged a pastor and a rabbi and gave one of the best speeches condemning anti semitism from any President and so his tone was just perfect!
Yeah his tone is perfect reading from a script written for him BUT sooner or later he opens his GD yapper and his unity bullshit goes out the window

More deflection.

Good lil' snowflake.

That asshole is never going to get it. He called Mark Levin some "extremist" cause he extremely defends the constitution.

More deflection.

Good lil' snowflake.

Protect OUR guy? The fuck are you talking about idiot? It is not OUR party that had a fucking pro palestine flag waving. Is not OUR party that condemns Israel to the point where the star of Wonder Woman (an Israeli) was boycotted against by you miserable fucking morons. It is not the democrats that Netanyahu is thanking. It is not the democrats that Israelis embrace you miserable ignorant moron.

Israel HATES you. Trust that. They know who you side with. You have made that perfectly clear. No matter how much you chant hitler hitler hitler and Trump being anti semitic. They know.

Not the KAPOS like soros. You would not even know what a KAPO is but that is exactly what a disgrace like soros is.

You fucking loser. Go ahead, giggle away loser. We all know.

More deflection.

Good lil' snowflake.

Protect OUR guy? The fuck are you talking about idiot? It is not OUR party that had a fucking pro palestine flag waving. Is not OUR party that condemns Israel to the point where the star of Wonder Woman (an Israeli) was boycotted against by you miserable fucking morons. It is not the democrats that Netanyahu is thanking. It is not the democrats that Israelis embrace you miserable ignorant moron.

Israel HATES you. Trust that. They know who you side with. You have made that perfectly clear. No matter how much you chant hitler hitler hitler and Trump being anti semitic. They know.

Not the KAPOS like soros. You would not even know what a KAPO is but that is exactly what a disgrace like soros is.

And you're an ESPECIALLY good 'n obedient little bunny.

More deflection.

Good lil' snowflake.

And you're an ESPECIALLY good 'n obedient little bunny.
l0fb.gif

More deflection.

I do like his behavior, and you defend assholes who incite violence and then whine about Trump because he tells the truth about the Dims and the fake news media.

Last edited:
Nope.........You are Fake news...........

Will Maxine Water Head tone down her rhetoric...........nope.
Did President Obama answer each of his republican detractors ? NO he was a real president not like the lying slob of a man there now
Obama had the fake news media to do his dirty work for him. You morons keep pretending we're operating on an even playing field.

Forum List

Back