POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
He attended a black church like tens of millions of other blacks.
Only racists like yourself would object

I hope that not every black church is racist and marxist.

That you are ignoring what I said about the church, and focused on it being black. was just you being a race baiting asshole.

Why are you being an asshole?

You being one of USMBs most racist posters, I have no obligation to address your hate

No, I'm not. THat is just what lib assholes like you, who can't refute what I say, say.

I'm not the one being hateful here, it is you.

Why are you being such an asshole? I am serious. What is wrong with you?
Your racist posts are well documented

Hatred of Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims
Defending confederate symbols of hatred and intolerance

You talk a lot of shit, but can't back any of it up.

I asked you a question. Why are you being such an asshole. I want an answer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He's an idiot.

I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You dont actually believe the dems would respond in kind do you?
What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

Conservatives have tried playing nice for decades and look where it's gotten us. Nowadays the media and democrats are blatantly out to destroy white people and what? We're not allowed to say anything about it?
You can defend yourself and say whatever you want.

If you think that this type of behavior is your only option, I guess that's what you're going to run with.

That's up to you.
What type of behavior? Are you saying Trump should criticize Democrats or the media?
You guys keep asking this. I addressed the behaviors in post 217. You already know what they are.

If you think that constant personal insults, name-calling, mockery and comical hyperbole is the only way a normal person can behave, there is absolutely nothing I can tell you.

No, I don't think Trump will 'tone it down.'

The funny thing is, if he did tone it down, he would help his party GREATLY.
The economy is statistically booming (though not in reality - but most people are too ignorant to realize it), optimism is up (though it shouldn't be) and the Reps seem like they are doing a good job (when neither party actually is). Things look good to the average idiot.
The biggest problem for the Reps/Trump is Trump's big mouth. It is the number one reason why he simply refuses to go over 50% in any respectable poll.
He does not need to 'inflame' his base. They are his no matter what. He needs the rest of America. But as long as he keeps making an ass of himself, they will NEVER vote for him (barring a war).
Were I a Rep, I would LOVE IT if Trump would just shut up completely for the next 2 years.
But he won't - and I guarantee you the Dem powerbrokers would not have it any other way.

What I expect is for both ends to just keep escalating in response, like children on a playground.

What I don't understand is how either child thinks they're really going to "win" this.

Conservatives have tried playing nice for decades and look where it's gotten us. Nowadays the media and democrats are blatantly out to destroy white people and what? We're not allowed to say anything about it?

If you think that this type of behavior is your only option, I guess that's what you're going to run with.

That's up to you.
What type of behavior? Are you saying Trump should criticize Democrats or the media?
You guys keep asking this. I addressed the behaviors in post 217. You already know what they are.

If you think that constant personal insults, name-calling, mockery and comical hyperbole is the only way a normal person can behave, there is absolutely nothing I can tell you.

As if that's all the right ever does. You need to get out of the USMB bubble, nobody but old people use message boards anymore. Have you ever checked out youtube's right of center content creators? The sort of people that the left is trying to erase from the internet? Well, you should. Stephan Moleneux, Styxhexenhamer, Jordan Peterson to name a few.

That's up to you.

As if that's all the right ever does. You need to get out of the USMB bubble, nobody but old people use message boards anymore. Have you ever checked out youtube's right of center content creators? The sort of people that the left is trying to erase from the internet? Well, you should. Stephan Moleneux, Styxhexenhamer, Jordan Peterson to name a few.

Says the guy with over 4,700 posts on this forum.

:abgg2q.jpg:

BTW - Jordan Peterson is all about 'personal insults, name-calling, mockery and comical hyperbole'. He just wraps it up in a more intellectual-sounding package.
The guy is an intelligent, egomaniacal, misogynistic, semi-Fruit Loop.

That you are ignoring what I said about the church, and focused on it being black. was just you being a race baiting asshole.

You being one of USMBs most racist posters, I have no obligation to address your hate

No, I'm not. THat is just what lib assholes like you, who can't refute what I say, say.

I asked you a question. Why are you being such an asshole. I want an answer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You may think that those who call you on your racist posts are assholes

I happen to think that racists such as yourself are assholes and a drain on our society

No, I don't think Trump will 'tone it down.'

The funny thing is, if he did tone it down, he would help his party GREATLY.
The economy is statistically booming (though not in reality - but most people are too ignorant to realize it), optimism is up (though it shouldn't be) and the Reps seem like they are doing a good job (when neither party actually is). Things look good to the average idiot.
The biggest problem for the Reps/Trump is Trump's big mouth. It is the number one reason why he simply refuses to go over 50% in any respectable poll.
He does not need to 'inflame' his base. They are his no matter what. He needs the rest of America. But as long as he keeps making an ass of himself, they will NEVER vote for him (barring a war).
Were I a Rep, I would LOVE IT if Trump would just shut up completely for the next 2 years.
But he won't - and I guarantee you the Dem powerbrokers would not have it any other way.

If he tones it down, that is the end of his push back against the lies of your vile lib media.

That is what you libs want. For us republicans to just retire from the field so you can lie unchallenged.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

I happen to think that racists such as yourself are assholes and a drain on our society

I pointed out that you cannot back up your shit accusations, and that you are an asshole.

In response do you back up your accusations?

Nope. YOu just make some more unsupported accusations.

You are the asshole here.

I've asked you why. Do you not know why you are an asshole?

What is your relationship with women like? HOw long has it been since you have been laid?

'You talk a lot of shit'.

Another Trumpbot who is fixated on the anal cavity/penis.

Almost always, whenever someone says something like that...you know intellect is probably NOT their strong suit.

Let me guess your response to this?

'Up yours'.
'Fuck you'.
'Ass hole'.
'Suck me'.
'Eat shit and die'

...and so on.

Shouldn’t both side stop the rhetoric, because it ain’t all one sided!
I agree, and I say it all the time. It's just a shame he doesn't have the capacity to lead the way.

You’re on the far right....perhaps you can tell us why.

I pointed out that you cannot back up your shit accusations, and that you are an asshole.

What is your relationship with women like? HOw long has it been since you have been laid?

LOL...I swear I read this post after I wrote the following:

And you turn around and prove my point by mentioning 'asshole' 6 times!?!

I wonder what Freud would have said about that?

Have a nice day.

BTW - Jordan Peterson is all about 'personal insults, name-calling, mockery and comical hyperbole'. He just wraps it up in a more intellectual-sounding package.
The guy is an intelligent, egomaniacal, misogynistic, semi-Fruit Loop.
"All Peterson does is call people names"
>calls him names

That's up to you.

No...but it is the way you behave.

'You talk a lot of shit'.

Another Trumpbot who is fixated on the anal cavity/penis.

Almost always, whenever someone says something like that...you know intellect is probably NOT their strong suit.

Let me guess your response to this?

'Up yours'.
'Fuck you'.
'Ass hole'.
'Suck me'.
'Eat shit and die'

...and so on.

RW is currently claiming that the Rev Wright's church was not racist or marxist, despite knowing that it was both.

He's done nothing to support his position other than insult me.

Calling his posts shit, is completely reasonable.

You want to try to make the case that the Rev Wright's Black Liberation Theology Church was not racist and/or marxist?

Or do you want to admit that rw deserved to have his shit called shit, and to be called on being a race baiting asshole?

Let's see what your intellect is made of.

He's an idiot.

Wow...there is an intellectual response. 'He's an idiot'. Jeez.

And let's see this unbiased proof that you have of this matter-of-fact statement of yours? Or do you just go around libeling people for fun?
BTW, I guarantee you cannot prove it.

And I bet you that his IQ is higher than yours (though I cannot prove it either).

Have a less libelous day.

LOL...I swear I read this post after I wrote the following:

And you turn around and prove my point by mentioning 'asshole' 6 times!?!

I wonder what Freud would have said about that?

Have a nice day.

RW is being an asshole. I've tried to get him to address something seriously, but all he is doing it trolling.

If you support him, you are an asshole too.

What the fuck have you ever done to help any minorities?

If the media doesn’t stop their attempts to completely ruin him I honestly don’t know why he’d stop. He’s shown he’s no one to walk all over. When he says “enemy of the people,” although I don’t agree he should say it like that it’s hard not to agree with him bc of how many lies and instances of reporting misleading into I’ve personally found from them. They’ve literally made people believe things that never fucking happened and we expect Trump, of all people, to just let it happen?

Should he tone it down? Probably. Will he? As long as the deceit and attacks continue why would he?

I don’t know how many times on here I’ve said that Trump is NOT perfect, but think about what you’d do if the press printed lies about you and misrepresented your base based on their misguided “beliefs” about you.

I wish Hillary would have won so we could all be oblivious to any corruption and pretend she’s the best president that ever existed despite all the pay-for-play she was engaging in with all the countries ya’ll criticize Trump of cozying up to.
The American press is too soft on Trump

No other politician has gotten away with his excesses

Uh huh. They were all on their knees for O. Nice try.

You can’t compare how the press treated the Great Obama and how they treat Crooked Donnie

It is like comparing how an Honor Student gets treated compared to the Class Bully

Bullies do not deserve equal treatment

LBT has a point. The whole Reverend Wright thing was bizarre. Wasn’t Obama on the cover of Time Magazine something like 30+ times in 52 weeks? How many times did Obama say, “I heard about this in the newspapers” which, if true, is (in one way) more troublesome than the scandal he heard about.

You’re correct about Trump getting a pass on the lying but I think the pass is more of a resignation by editors. They no longer report other truths like water being wet, the sky being blue, etc…

Forum List

Back