Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

Well according to Biden the middle class has been buried for the last 5 years. So I guess any policy that doesnt reflect the Democrats' plans will benefit the middle class.

Obama is responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. His push to raise the miminum wage to 10.10 an hour would lift 17 million people out of poverty and make up for any jobs loss through consistent job growth from the boost in consumer spending.

McDonald's CEO said he would support a raise in the minimum wage. Why wouldn't you?

Obama is responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan.

What tax cut?

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

It's not hard to answer you just can't understand it.

We offer an opportunity to advance yourself based upon your own ability to actually achieve more than just middle class. We also provide opportunity for low class people to move into the middle class.

You seem to think we need to "offer" people a way to move up in class with no effort on their own. The government will simply grant people middle class status by stealing from others trying to work themselves into the middle class.

Your question isn't too hard to understand the solution is just too far from your ability to conceive.

You can't provide anyone a middle class living if they aren't earning it. There simply isn't enough tax money available to do that.

We offer an opportunity, you want to guarantee a failure of living in poverty on government handouts and think you can call that middle class. We think people without the burdens of government can do better for themselves.

We offer a chance at being successful, you offer them an unemployment check.
What a load of "Pie in the Sky" crap. You use words like "opportunity to advance yourself" and "we offer a chance at being successful." BULLSHIT!!!!! People can advance and be successful if they have jobs that pay more than minimum wage. Where are the jobs bills the gop promised? Obama has literally begged the House for jobs bills and what has the House done? They have voted to repeal ACA over 50 times and still we have no jobs bill. To make matters worse they have basically did absolutely nothing these last 5+ years and this year the House will be in session slightly over 100 days. Where are bills to improve the infrastructure which would help put people back to work. Where are bills that would jump start the economy like the raising of minimum wage? You people have never understood this simple truth: When you get money in the hands of poor people they SPEND it and their spending money creates demand, and that demand creates more jobs and grows the economy. You prefer helping the rich who do not spend the extra money. They invest it and offen those investments help grow the economies of other countries. You people are so mentally dense you could probably crack granite with your heads.

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

We offer an opportunity to advance yourself based upon your own ability to actually achieve more than just middle class. We also provide opportunity for low class people to move into the middle class.

You seem to think we need to "offer" people a way to move up in class with no effort on their own. The government will simply grant people middle class status by stealing from others trying to work themselves into the middle class.

Your question isn't too hard to understand the solution is just too far from your ability to conceive.

You can't provide anyone a middle class living if they aren't earning it. There simply isn't enough tax money available to do that.

We offer an opportunity, you want to guarantee a failure of living in poverty on government handouts and think you can call that middle class. We think people without the burdens of government can do better for themselves.

Doesn't it bother you productivity in the lower classses has risen 100% yet wages have remained flat and behind on inflation? Republicans will do jack shit about this problem.

How many unskilled foreigners do you think we can support?

You want to help unskilled Americans, seal the border and evict 15 million illegals.

So here it is again;

What a load of "Pie in the Sky" crap. You use words like "opportunity to advance yourself" and "we offer a chance at being successful." BULLSHIT!!!!! People can advance and be successful if they have jobs that pay more than minimum wage. Where are the jobs bills the gop promised? Obama has literally begged the House for jobs bills and what has the House done? They have voted to repeal ACA over 50 times and still we have no jobs bill. To make matters worse they have basically did absolutely nothing these last 5+ years and this year the House will be in session slightly over 100 days. Where are bills to improve the infrastructure which would help put people back to work. Where are bills that would jump start the economy like the raising of minimum wage? You people have never understood this simple truth: When you get money in the hands of poor people they SPEND it and their spending money creates demand, and that demand creates more jobs and grows the economy. You prefer helping the rich who do not spend the extra money. They invest it and offen those investments help grow the economies of other countries. You people are so mentally dense you could probably crack granite with your heads.

Hey, dumbshit. Government is not going to help you. Get that through your head. You will not get rich on government programs. Only cronies do that. ANd from your posts you're way not smart enough to be a crony.
You're chance at getting ahead lies in working for a company that is growing and hiring, competing with other companies for workers on the basis of pay and benefits. You know, those companies you like to slam as exploiting people?

Doesn't it bother you productivity in the lower classses has risen 100% yet wages have remained flat and behind on inflation? Republicans will do jack shit about this problem.

How many unskilled foreigners do you think we can support?

You want to help unskilled Americans, seal the border and evict 15 million illegals.
Why would "Americans" or immigrants with welfare benefits work when they can get EBT and other benefits? That's only for those whose backs are still wet.

I'm asking a question that nobody can answer.

For your questions:

Gasoline and oil are priced on the market. No sitting President has any control. The rich are doing it.

Which EPA rules do you speak?

Who isn't getting care under ACA?

The VA is better than it was under Bush, but remains severely underfunded. Something you have to ask the Republicans about.

Raising the minimum wage would lift 16 million people out of poverty.

If that's true why were the gasoline prices cheaper during the Bush era? Obama famously said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

How does that benefit the middle class? Energy price increases hurt the middle class. Basically, under Obama the ultra rich have been doing super well while the middle class suffers.

So. I ask you. What is the Democrat party going to do to help the middle class because right now every policy they are implementing is screwing them over big time.

Be specific.

Raising the minimum wage to 10.10 an hour would lift 16 million people out of poverty.

Why stop at $10.10?
Make them middle class, raise it to $25.
What could go wrong?

So here it is again;

their was like 50 job bills Harry held up, again raising the minimum wage.is trickle up.poor.

Last edited:
Middle class to the far left equals Union Jobs...

Or "good manufacturing" jobs.
Do you think Michelle and Barack Obama want Natasha and Malia to have a life long career working in manufacturing as a laborer? Or is that career path supposed to be for your children?

Do you think Michelle and Barack Obama want Natasha and Malia to have a life long career working in manufacturing as a laborer? Or is that career path supposed to be for your children?

what the hell does Obama's kids have to do with anything? as if they are going to work at McDonalds any day soon
They're as spoiled and pampered as their parents were

what the hell does Obama's kids have to do with anything? as if they are going to work at McDonalds any day soon

That's kind of my point.
All these politicians talk about "good manufacturing" jobs, but none of their kids work as laborers in manufacturing. So what makes those jobs so fucking good?

That's kind of my point.
All these politicians talk about "good manufacturing" jobs, but none of their kids work as laborers in manufacturing. So what makes those jobs so fucking good?

oh my mistake then, I didn't understand it how you posted it
sorry:eusa_pray:, and I agree with you

That's kind of my point.

Well, The Obama's do want their daughters to get a taste of minimum wage. Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on minimum wage: Parade | Reuters
Somehow, I get the feeling they are just trotting that out as part of their agenda.
I'm guessing that Malia's first job paid more than minimum wage. Malia Obama Works on Set of Halle Berry's New Show: Hooray for the First Daughter in Hollywood! | E! Online

That's kind of my point.

Well, The Obama's do want their daughters to get a taste of minimum wage. Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on minimum wage: Parade | Reuters
Somehow, I get the feeling they are just trotting that out as part of their agenda.
I'm guessing that Malia's first job paid more than minimum wage. Malia Obama Works on Set of Halle Berry's New Show: Hooray for the First Daughter in Hollywood! | E! Online

yeah, I saw that little joke earlier today...I guess they feel his ratings are so in the gutter it's time to TROT out the little kiddies
neither of these two does anything without an agenda

So here it is again;

In short, Absolutely Nothing! Not a damn thing and they know it!

Instead, Republicans prefer to concentrate on things like impeaching the president when they know their attempt to do so would resoundingly fail and not be sustained nor would it withstand scrutiny in the U.S. Senate. They instead prefer to waste their time and effort on things like that as a red herring rather than to do the work that they were charged to do by the voters in their district who sent them to Washington. And the reason that they do it is because they have absolutely No Plan to move the country forward and they know it. That is a terrible way to pay back those who Depend on Republicans also for help! That is no way to treat the elderly, children, women, the sick, Hispanics and Latinos, the Middle Class and many other groups who need their assistance in some way. But their allegiance is only to the wealthy elite who can actually help *Them* therefore, to the little guys, Middle Class Americans, they're happy to throw them under the bus and forget about them after they happily get their vote! After all, they have the backing of Big Bucks and that's all that matters to them. That is truly sad as the Citizens deserve far better than they are getting from Republicans, which is nothing! But they will not forget that when they go to the polls!

Please visit the following websites to see what Real People think about Republicans and the way they treat the Middle Class.

More Republican Crumbs for the Middle Class - The Daily Beast

---> And even the Cato Institute had their number some years back!

Republicans Are Forgetting the Middle Class | Cato Institute

So here it is again;

Instead, Republicans prefer to concentrate on things like impeaching the president when they know their attempt to do so would resoundingly fail and not be sustained nor would it withstand scrutiny in the U.S. Senate. They instead prefer to waste their time and effort on things like that as a red herring rather than to do the work that they were charged to do by the voters in their district who sent them to Washington. And the reason that they do it is because they have absolutely No Plan to move the country forward and they know it. That is a terrible way to pay back those who Depend on Republicans also for help! That is no way to treat the elderly, children, women, the sick, Hispanics and Latinos, the Middle Class and many other groups who need their assistance in some way. But their allegiance is only to the wealthy elite who can actually help *Them* therefore, to the little guys, Middle Class Americans, they're happy to throw them under the bus and forget about them after they happily get their vote! After all, they have the backing of Big Bucks and that's all that matters to them. That is truly sad as the Citizens deserve far better than they are getting from Republicans, which is nothing! But they will not forget that when they go to the polls!

Please visit the following websites to see what Real People think about Republicans and the way they treat the Middle Class.

Removing Obama from office would be very good for the middle class.
Assuming Biden was removed as well.

Republicans always provide the Middle Class Workers:

- Higher Payroll Taxes
- Higher Effective Tax Rates than Entitled Rich & Poor
- Lower Wages
- Higher Inflation
- Fewer Jobs
- Shrinking Middle Class

It's part of their economic policy. It's called, "Prosperity through lower wages".

So here it is again;

Because Republican policies have worked so well? Of course, you could provide some non-delusional examples.

So here it is again;

Love that Cato article from 1998, before the Bush middle class tax cuts. Idjit!

Because Republican policies have worked so well? Of course, you could provide some non-delusional examples.

Yeah, better than Obama's policies.

Forum List

Back