Rep Apologizes for Obama 'Tar Baby' Comment

he said "now i don't even want to be associated with him [obama], it's like touching a tar-baby"

so he compared obama to a tarbaby.

thanks for asking, again.

Yup.

But right here in this thread we have a self-proclaimed intelligent person (just ask her), expecting people to believe that she just can't possibly fathom how ANYONE might see it as racist.

Context is not one sentence. True story.

I'm still waiting for an explanation. What I find interesting is that even asking for an explanation apparently makes me a racist. :lol::lol: I guess there is no explanation other than 'it's racist because we say so'. Which might make sense to you, but it does not to me.

If you get an explanation, you're going to insult the poster and cuss them out. You know that's true. You don't want to know anything about the term, so quit being a lying sack of shit. You know it's racist.

Yup.

But right here in this thread we have a self-proclaimed intelligent person (just ask her), expecting people to believe that she just can't possibly fathom how ANYONE might see it as racist.

Context is not one sentence. True story.

I'm still waiting for an explanation. What I find interesting is that even asking for an explanation apparently makes me a racist. :lol::lol: I guess there is no explanation other than 'it's racist because we say so'. Which might make sense to you, but it does not to me.

I already said I don't think he intended it to be a racial slur. And I didn't call you a racist either you lying twat.

It's just funny watching you pretend that you can't understand why comparing a black man to a tar baby might raise an eyebrow or two.
You're behaving like a complete partisan fucktard. But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

:lol::lol::lol: Told you. Everybody has your number. By playing dumb you are making a big fool of yourself.

he did not compare Obama to a tar baby..... he was talking about Obama's policies, not the man.

IMO, that's what he meant. But 'literally' he absolutely compared Obama to a tar baby. If you were one tenth as intelligent as you claim (or perhaps simply honest), you'd know that. He didn't say 'his policies' he said 'him', as in, I don't want to touch "HIM", it's like touching a tar baby. Go read up on the usage of pronouns you stupid twat. :thup:

I have all the information I require to make an honest judgement.... honest being the key word. In context - and by context I mean his whole comment, not one fucking sentence - he was clearly talking about Obama's policies. That is not calling Obama a tar baby. And the phrase is about the stickiness of tar, not the color of tar. I don't care how many idiots claim something is racist when it is not.... claiming something is racist does not make it racist.

Two people on this thread have called me a racist. Does that make me a racist? No. It makes them fucking morons who use race as weapon - that makes them racists, but it has no impact on me.

You just think you are God Almighty, don't you???

I told you that you have no right to dictate to others what is considered racist and what is not. Especially if blacks tell you a certain term offends them!! When anybody is offended you cannot tell them how to feel. The thing to do is to respect their feelings and not use the offending term again. Not try to prove that they are wrong for being offended. Why don't you get that??

You keep bragging about how smart you are, but you sure don't exhibit it here.

IMO, that's what he meant. But 'literally' he absolutely compared Obama to a tar baby. If you were one tenth as intelligent as you claim (or perhaps simply honest), you'd know that. He didn't say 'his policies' he said 'him', as in, I don't want to touch "HIM", it's like touching a tar baby. Go read up on the usage of pronouns you stupid twat. :thup:

I have all the information I require to make an honest judgement.... honest being the key word. In context - and by context I mean his whole comment, not one fucking sentence - he was clearly talking about Obama's policies. That is not calling Obama a tar baby. And the phrase is about the stickiness of tar, not the color of tar. I don't care how many idiots claim something is racist when it is not.... claiming something is racist does not make it racist.

Two people on this thread have called me a racist. Does that make me a racist? No. It makes them fucking morons who use race as weapon - that makes them racists, but it has no impact on me.

OK....let's make it simple for you

You do not use a black person and "tar baby" in the same sentence...regardless of context

You do not use a black person and "watermelon" in the same sentence....regardless of context

You do not use a black person and "n*gger" in the same sentence...regardless of context

She'll get it all right. But she'll lie and say she doesn't and attack you again.

If you get an explanation, you're going to insult the poster and cuss them out. You know that's true. You don't want to know anything about the term, so quit being a lying sack of shit. You know it's racist.

I want an explanation!

The way I see it.... the original term was never meant to be racist, just like the word gay was never intended to used as a description for a lifestyle... It meant you were happy.

Tar baby was in its ORIGINAL context and you cant prove it was'nt.... thats what pisses you moonbats off the most.

THOUGHT POLICE!!!!!

You do not use a black person and "tar baby" in the same sentence...regardless of context

You do not use a black person and "watermelon" in the same sentence....regardless of context

You do not use a black person and "n*gger" in the same sentence...regardless of context

She'll get it all right. But she'll lie and say she doesn't and attack you again.

Could you please fuck off responding on my behalf. I appreciate that the left think they have the right to decide what other people will or will not say, but you don't. So fuck off... mmmk, fatty?

I told you that you have no right to dictate to others what is considered racist and what is not. Especially if blacks tell you a certain term offends them!! When anybody is offended you cannot tell them how to feel. The thing to do is to respect their feelings and not use the offending term again. Not try to prove that they are wrong for being offended. Why don't you get that??

No, I don't think I'm God Almighty. I just know that I'm smarter than you.... but, to be fair, a fucking rock is smarter than you.

And, as for exhibiting 'smart'.... you really shouldn't bitch about others, you ignorant bitch.

I want an explanation!

The way I see it.... the original term was never meant to be racist, just like the word gay was never intended to used as a description for a lifestyle... It meant you were happy.

Tar baby was in its ORIGINAL context and you cant prove it was'nt.... thats what pisses you moonbats off the most.

THOUGHT POLICE!!!!!

I asked for an explanation pages ago.... I even provided the full quote.... which might be why none of these idiots can explain why it's racist.... because any explanation would be ridiculous... because it wasn't racist.

Could you please fuck off responding on my behalf. I appreciate that the left think they have the right to decide what other people will or will not say, but you don't. So fuck off... mmmk, fatty?

Well, that's what you do, isn't it??? And if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Or there is something else you can do. Have them deleted!!! You're good at that!!! You can dish it out, but you sure cannot take it.

You don't use a tar baby analogy when talking about a black person

THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED

You don't use an elephant analogy when talking about a fat person
You don't use a dwarf analogy when talking about a short person

Nice try though

I can agree with you on examples #1 & #3, but have to question #2.

Would the following be a racist statement?

Michelle Obama donated watermelons grown in the White House garden to a local food pantry.

And as posted previously, if someone doesn't want to be perceived as a terrorist, here's a novel idea.

DON'T TAKE HOSTAGES.
Isn't that moving the goal posts? I answered a question and get this?

Great idea! So who are you accusing of taking "hostages"?

No, I don't think I'm God Almighty. I just know that I'm smarter than you.... but, to be fair, a fucking rock is smarter than you.

And, as for exhibiting 'smart'.... you really shouldn't bitch about others, you ignorant bitch.

Hit a nerve, did I?? Listen, you miserable bitch, on my worst day I am smarter than you are on your best day.

Well, that's what you do, isn't it??? And if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Or there is something else you can do. Have them deleted!!! You're good at that!!! You can dish it out, but you sure cannot take it.

you just want to be a asshat about it.... Thats all of it in a nutshell. Thats OK to say is'nt it? I dont want to offend turtles are anYthing. Oh SNAP.... do turtles represent some racial group or something? :eek:

Hit a nerve, did I?? Listen, you miserable bitch, on my worst day I am smarter than you are on your best day.

Don't flatter yourself, fat ass. And quoting Judge Judy is not exactly making you look smart. It tells me you sit around watching waaaay too much day time tv.

Fail.

You mad, huh? The over use of !!!s always shows that someone is losing their ability to respond rationally. :lol::lol: Why would I have your posts deleted? They're funny.

Don't flatter yourself, fat ass (i.e. elephant). And quoting Judge Judy is not exactly making you look smart. It tells me you sit around watching waaaay too much day time tv.

Fail.

You forgot to mention the code word for fat asses! :lol:

you just want to be a asshat about it.... Thats all of it in a nutshell. Thats OK to say is'nt it? I dont want to offend turtles are anYthing. Oh SNAP.... do turtles represent some racial group or something? :eek:

images

I guess you would be right, however blacks do it all the time with each other.

So i guess using the "verboten words" is only racist when a white person uses them.

Forum List

Back