REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

Depends if the Dems cheat again or not.

Will the Marxists once again try the 2am push out of Republican Poll Watchers and then start pulling ballots for Camel Toe and running them through over and over? Not if the army of Trump Lawyers are there. And also keep an eye out for the ballot stuffers of mail boxes. Democrats will "Lie, Steal and Cheat" to win elections. Arent you proud of your party?

I guess the demential riddled Republican candidate doesn’t know the difference between “process” and “outcome”.

Yet the media won’t focus on his pronounced mental decline; it was all the rage in the Summer.

Will the Marxists once again try the 2am push out of Republican Poll Watchers and then start pulling ballots for Camel Toe and running them through over and over? Not if the army of Trump Lawyers are there. And also keep an eye out for the ballot stuffers of mail boxes. Democrats will "Lie, Steal and Cheat" to win elections. Arent you proud of your party?

Long debunked nonsense.

Depends if the Dems cheat again or not.
The only ones who have tried to cheat are those accusing others of cheating.

Just find me the votes in Georgia, and if that don't work, let's attack and trash the Capitol Bdlg. in something that has never happened] before in this country.

It happened in your country in 1917 when the Commies took over.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins.
BULLSHIT. Just as in 2020, it really depends on how the election goes and is held and not just whether he wins or not. Why do you lie so much?
J6 wasn't about Trump losing, it was about how the election was held then all questions and doubts dismissed, swept under the table and everyone shadow-banned for asking, then all the media lying saying all doubts were baseless and disproven mere days after the election before any facts were even yet known!!!

He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process.
TOTAL BULLSHIT. Quit lying that the 2020 election represented the "democratic process" when nothing about it was typical, and many states violated their own election laws counting many proven illegal ballots and votes to get to the results they wanted. I can only pray that 2024 goes better.

I dont' trust it if the election is close. Trum would have to win by a wide margin to overcome the willingness to ignore the rules on the part of one side.

Are you watching the debate? If CBS News is willing to openly cheat on national television to help Walz win the debate, why should I think any Democratic Secretary of State and other election officials would not cheat if they can do it in secrecy, with help from the media to cover it up?

I dont' trust it if the election is close. Trum would have to win by a wide margin to overcome the willingness to ignore the rules on the part of one side.

Are you watching the debate? If CBS News is willing to openly cheat on national television to help Walz win the debate, why should I think any Democratic Secretary of State and other election officials would not cheat if they can do it in secrecy, with help from the media to cover it up?
You don't like being told the truth. We get it.

only an idiot trust something the government hasnt even done yet,,

are you saying youre an idiot??
no, he isnt saying it, he is living it.

Bidenet.png

Forum List

Back