Running Out Of Angry White Guys

Does the fact that they are a very dangerous culture count for anything? People are obviously going to be highly critical about that, and its the driving force behind the white power movement, which by the way is practically non existant. You hardly ever see those guys bitching about asians, do you?

Are you under the impression that the black community is less racist than the white community? Can you post a video of a group of white guys beating up a black guy while using racial slurs against him? I can post tons of those videos the other way around, so the evidence clearly shows that the racism in the black community isnt just rude, they are terribly violent with their racism.

We shame the fuck out of anyone who dares make a racist comment. I dont see the same diligence in the black comunity, and i know that you dont either.

So, why didn't you just shame the fuck out of yourself for what you wrote? Look at the two statements you made that I bolded and go, hmmmmmm.......
Idiot, why don't YOU look at the 2 things you quoted. The first one specifically said "culture", while the second one said "race", Those aren't the same thing. They are 2 completely different words with completely different meanings. You fucking idiots don't even know the definition of the word "racist". You use it so often in situations that don't call for it that its now lost all meaning, Saying negative things about a culture isn't racism. Get a fucking clue moron.

Does the fact that they are a very dangerous culture count for anything? People are obviously going to be highly critical about that, and its the driving force behind the white power movement, which by the way is practically non existant. You hardly ever see those guys bitching about asians, do you?

Are you under the impression that the black community is less racist than the white community? Can you post a video of a group of white guys beating up a black guy while using racial slurs against him? I can post tons of those videos the other way around, so the evidence clearly shows that the racism in the black community isnt just rude, they are terribly violent with their racism.

We shame the fuck out of anyone who dares make a racist comment. I dont see the same diligence in the black comunity, and i know that you dont either.

So, why didn't you just shame the fuck out of yourself for what you wrote? Look at the two statements you made that I bolded and go, hmmmmmm.......
Idiot, why don't YOU look at the 2 things you quoted. The first one specifically said "culture", while the second one said "race", Those aren't the same thing. They are 2 completely different words with completely different meanings. You fucking idiots don't even know the definition of the word "racist". You use it so often in situations that don't call for it that its now lost all meaning, Saying negative things about a culture isn't racism. Get a fucking clue moron.

Because it is glaringly obvious what you mean by "culture", but of course, I expect you will be a RW coward and lie about your real intentions.

So let me get this straight
1. We(as in the people you hate) build a first world civilization with all the comforts.....

YOU didn't build squat. Stop trying to take credit for things that have NOTHING to do with you.
If people alive today aren't participating in the building of our nation, then logically you must apply that same standard to the people in the past. If that is the case, then your position is that NO ONE built this nation, which I think we can all agree is very flawed logic.

Because it is glaringly obvious what you mean by "culture", but of course, I expect you will be a RW coward and lie about your real intentions.
Ive been very consistent with my posts. I cant tell you how many times ive said the problems in the black community aren't racial, they are cultural. YOU don't know anything about me, yet you sit there and pretend like you know my thoughts. That makes you lose all credibility in all your future posts, because you now have a history of making absurd claims about people you don't know, that are totally untrue. In other words, you are clearly a bad judge of character. That makes you useless.

Ive been very consistent with my posts. I cant tell you how many times ive said the problems in the black community aren't racial, they are cultural. YOU don't know anything about me, yet you sit there and pretend like you know my thoughts. That makes you lose all credibility in all your future posts, because you now have a history of making absurd claims about people you don't know, that are totally untrue. In other words, you are clearly a bad judge of character. That makes you useless.
Sorry but no one is buying that dummy. By claiming they are cultural you prove your racists views. The problems aren't cultural just because you say so. If I practice Black culture then why am I free of any problems?

Sorry but no one is buying that dummy. By claiming they are cultural you prove your racists views. The problems aren't cultural just because you say so. If I practice Black culture then why am I free of any problems?

Then feel free to explain why black males are SIX times more likely to spend time in prison than white males.

And please try to respond with something more intelligent than "racism"

Then feel free to explain why black males are SIX times more likely to spend time in prison than white males.

What did I tell you about trying to control the situation son? You cant.

Slavery and racism is not over. thats why Black males are 6 times more likely to be in prison.

YOU are "problem free"? Dude, you have a number of significant problems, racism being #1 and compulsive lying is #2.

Either your culture is inferior, or your race is inferior. Its one or the other, so take your pick. Black people are much better off if their problems are cultural, because then they can at least be fixed. If your problems are racial, then you will always fail and under achieve, no matter what we do.

Choose your position wisely, because if your problems aren't cultural, then you are doomed as a race.

Last edited:

Either your culture is inferior, or your race is inferior. Take your pick. Black people are much better off if their problems are cultural, because then they can at least be fixed. If your problems are racial, then you will always fail and under achieve, no matter what we do.

Choose your position wisely, because if your problems aren't cultural, then are doomed as a race.

I offer a better choice. White culture is inferior, backwards, and utterly insecure. While your culture embraces violence, sexual deviance, and ignorance it effects our lives since you are the majority in the US. I'm both Black and I practice Black culture. i make more in a month than you probably do in a year. I am far more intelligent and expanding that knowledge everyday. Your limited options aside, the problem is with you white boys not us.

An anger management course for you, perhaps?

Yes, I think that could be quite helpful for you.

Either your culture is inferior, or your race is inferior. Take your pick. Black people are much better off if their problems are cultural, because then they can at least be fixed. If your problems are racial, then you will always fail and under achieve, no matter what we do.

Choose your position wisely, because if your problems aren't cultural, then are doomed as a race.

I offer a better choice. White culture is inferior, backwards, and utterly insecure. While your culture embraces violence, sexual deviance, and ignorance it effects our lives since you are the majority in the US. I'm both Black and I practice Black culture. i make more in a month than you probably do in a year. I am far more intelligent and expanding that knowledge everyday. Your limited options aside, the problem is with you white boys not us.

What a load of racist bullshit.

Slavery and racism is not over. thats why Black males are 6 times more likely to be in prison.

Gee, what a surprise, you fell back on the racism canard.

Of course it's wrong for blacks to vote for Obama only because he's black, but blacks have voted over 90% Democratic in the last 7 or 8 Presidential elections, and most of those guys were white.

So statistically, probably less than 10% of blacks changed their regular voting habits because Obama is black. But we can't really know how many black people didn't even give Mitt Romney a listen because Obama is black. And we'll never know. All commentary about that is speculation

This is correct. The number has generally been between 88 and 90% of the black vote for the Democratic Candidate since 1976. Obama got 93% of the black vote in 2012 and 95% in 2008. Considering that exit polls are rough estimates (although virtually every exit poll in 2012 was spot-on), it looks like only about 4% of the black electorate moved toward Obama over their statistic for John Kerry in 2004.

The GOP has had 50 years to make inroads into the black vote and and every turn, the GOP has squandered this opportunity.

You're missing the point, it wasn't the blacks who were racists, it was the white racists who voted for Obama. You pointing to black voting history doesn't absolve them of their racism.

As for the GOP trying to win black votes, the GOP can't out-racist the Democrats. If the GOP tried to out-bid the Democrats in terms of bribing blacks with race-based goodies, they'd have a revolt from within their vast anti-racism base. The GOP stands against racism and to win blacks the GOP would have to copy Democratic Party racism and that's DOA as a plan.
Wow...have you ever read something that you can't begin to know where to start unwinding it?

So, from 1630-1865...it was the racism on the part of liberals that created the institution of slavery?...and from 1865-1970...it was racism on the part of liberals that perpetuated segregation?

Was the party of Lincoln in 1860 made up of conservatives? and were southern slave holders liberals?

Are KKK members liberal?

Was Hitler a liberal?

You've rocked my world. I can see it all now for what it is.

But with the demographic shift they will no longer control the narrative and will further be marginalized
yea go ahead and run with that.....
Kids in school today get a pretty hefty dose of anti-racism. Of course in the deep South where there are communities that are mostly black, race will continue to be a hot button, but not as much as in previous generations. In areas where the percentage of blacks is around the national average of 13%, race is not an issue and won't be in the future. My grand kids live in such an area. For them race is a completely non-issue. They are far more concerned with sex, cyber-bulling, drugs and alcohol, grades, broken homes, and violence than ever before.
Where I live in Northern California...the practice of racism just doesn't happen. But there are probably plenty of people with racial resentments, or people who make racial generalizations...probably when they're drunk or something
We are all a little bit racist because as a child our parents, either knowingly or unknowingly, teach us to distrust those that are different from themselves. How racism a child becomes depends on the degree that parents and peers reinforce that distrust. The right kind of education can nullity racism to some extent, but it can never completely eliminated it. I think there are really very few people who are truly color bind.

Racism isn't solely determined by how one accepts what one was taught as a little kid.

Take an impeccable liberal anti-racist Ivy League graduate, have the join Teach for America, have them assigned to an underperforming ghetto school with 90%+ black students. Let this liberal stew in that environment for 2 years. You have just now raised the probability of that good liberal coming out of that experience as a racist. This is just an accelerated method of cooking up a new batch of racists. The slow cooking method is for young single liberal anti-racist to move to a highly diverse urban neighborhood and then measure their life choices later when they become parents. Most people stop mouthing the silly platitudes about loving diversity and instead they're seeking to buy homes in the whitest of school districts.
I agree racism is not just a product of what one learns as a child because learning is a life long process. However, what we learn as a child is not easily changed. There is much truth in the saying, "as the twig is bent, so grows the tree.

Attributing the inferior academic, financial, and social success that exist in a ghetto to race is racism because by definition, racism is the belief that a race is inferior. Attributing the poor performance to environmental factors such as education, economics, and parenting is not. So if a person worked in a ghetto for several years and attributed poor performance to factors other than race, they would likely leave the ghetto no more of racist than when they entered.

This is correct. The number has generally been between 88 and 90% of the black vote for the Democratic Candidate since 1976. Obama got 93% of the black vote in 2012 and 95% in 2008. Considering that exit polls are rough estimates (although virtually every exit poll in 2012 was spot-on), it looks like only about 4% of the black electorate moved toward Obama over their statistic for John Kerry in 2004.

The GOP has had 50 years to make inroads into the black vote and and every turn, the GOP has squandered this opportunity.

You're missing the point, it wasn't the blacks who were racists, it was the white racists who voted for Obama. You pointing to black voting history doesn't absolve them of their racism.

As for the GOP trying to win black votes, the GOP can't out-racist the Democrats. If the GOP tried to out-bid the Democrats in terms of bribing blacks with race-based goodies, they'd have a revolt from within their vast anti-racism base. The GOP stands against racism and to win blacks the GOP would have to copy Democratic Party racism and that's DOA as a plan.
Wow...have you ever read something that you can't begin to know where to start unwinding it?

So, from 1630-1865...it was the racism on the part of liberals that created the institution of slavery?...and from 1865-1970...it was racism on the part of liberals that perpetuated segregation?

Was the party of Lincoln in 1860 made up of conservatives? and were southern slave holders liberals?

Are KKK members liberal?

Was Hitler a liberal?

Kids in school today get a pretty hefty dose of anti-racism. Of course in the deep South where there are communities that are mostly black, race will continue to be a hot button, but not as much as in previous generations. In areas where the percentage of blacks is around the national average of 13%, race is not an issue and won't be in the future. My grand kids live in such an area. For them race is a completely non-issue. They are far more concerned with sex, cyber-bulling, drugs and alcohol, grades, broken homes, and violence than ever before.
Where I live in Northern California...the practice of racism just doesn't happen. But there are probably plenty of people with racial resentments, or people who make racial generalizations...probably when they're drunk or something
We are all a little bit racist because as a child our parents, either knowingly or unknowingly, teach us to distrust those that are different from themselves. How racism a child becomes depends on the degree that parents and peers reinforce that distrust. The right kind of education can nullity racism to some extent, but it can never completely eliminated it. I think there are really very few people who are truly color bind.

Racism isn't solely determined by how one accepts what one was taught as a little kid.

Take an impeccable liberal anti-racist Ivy League graduate, have the join Teach for America, have them assigned to an underperforming ghetto school with 90%+ black students. Let this liberal stew in that environment for 2 years. You have just now raised the probability of that good liberal coming out of that experience as a racist. This is just an accelerated method of cooking up a new batch of racists. The slow cooking method is for young single liberal anti-racist to move to a highly diverse urban neighborhood and then measure their life choices later when they become parents. Most people stop mouthing the silly platitudes about loving diversity and instead they're seeking to buy homes in the whitest of school districts.
I agree racism is not just a product of what one learns as a child because learning is a life long process. However, what we learn as a child is not easily changed. There is much truth in the saying, "as the twig is bent, so grows the tree.

Attributing the inferior academic, financial, and social success that exist in a ghetto to race is racism because by definition, racism is the belief that a race is inferior. Attributing the poor performance to environmental factors such as education, economics, and parenting is not. So if a person worked in a ghetto for several years and attributed poor performance to factors other than race, they would likely leave the ghetto no more of racist than when they entered.

You can't just say "hey race isn't a factor" and it is so. The fact is you are lying when you claim that race doesn't play a part in why blacks perform so poorly in EVERY metric when compared to other races.

EVERY metric. And what is the common denominator? Please say poverty, so I can provide you links to countless wealthy blacks who are thugs and criminals. They just dress nicer than their ghetto counterparts.

Are KKK members liberal?

Was Hitler a liberal?

The white children of POOR mothers who are HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUTS perform IDENTICALLY to the black children of MIDDLE-CLASS mothers with a COLLEGE DEGREE.

Race-Income-Education-Achievement_zpsf0d75297.jpg

The white children of families earning less than $20,000 per year perform IDENTICALLY to black children raised in families earning more than $200,000 per year.

satracialgapfigure_zpsd42426ef.gif

That's right, Northern Californians are too evolved to be racists and that's why they flock to non-diverse locales. How can you be racist when there are no blacks living in your neighborhood.

Marin County has agreed to research why it has so few minority residents relative to the rest of the Bay Area and to take specific actions to attract more low-income people and ethnic minorities to the affluent county, which is more than 80 percent white.

The agreement, signed last month with the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, came more than a year after the agency found that the county failed to comply with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and two other antidiscrimination statutes.​
How can you be racist when there are no blacks living in your neighborhood? That's an interesting question. A person that has never seen a black person is very unlikely to feel that they are an inferior race. The sames can be said of other races. If you are raised in a mono-racial area, your lack of racism is likely to be an accident of birth. However, if you raised in area with a lot of people of different races, it's a lot harder to avoid being a racist, but it's certainly possible. So much depends on the attitudes of the parents and peers.

So you assign no blame to the people who are the "victims" of racism? I mean we know for fact that black Americans are more likely to be criminal high school drop outs than any other race. Isn't it at least a little bit THEIR fault that other people look at those stats and say "gee maybe they ARE inferior?"
Of course you hold them responsible for their failure but how much should they be held responsible. Where little is given, little is expected. A child from a drug addicted home who is taught daily by word and deed that he can't succeed is very likely to do poorly in school, drop out, and be unsuccessful as an adult.

If high crime rates and academic failure was caused by skin color, then we would expect the same high crime rates and academic failure for blacks in a good environment. A hundred years ago it was a logical assumption to link failure to skin color because we had few successful black people.

What does racism have to do with black guys killing people? Did you know that 70% of murders in Chicago are unsolved? Did you that 80% of all non fatal shootings are unsolved? There is so much fucking crime in your community that it overwhelms the police. They cant keep up with it. If all your criminals were brought to justice, the number of black males in prison would triple!!!

Your community is literally getting away with murder, so quit bitching. There should be FAR more black men in prison, and its a travesty that your people are getting away with it. We really need to start cracking down on you guys.

Are KKK members liberal?

Was Hitler a liberal?

You can't just say "hey race isn't a factor" and it is so. The fact is you are lying when you claim that race doesn't play a part in why blacks perform so poorly in EVERY metric when compared to other races.

EVERY metric. And what is the common denominator? Please say poverty, so I can provide you links to countless wealthy blacks who are thugs and criminals. They just dress nicer than their ghetto counterparts.
More unsupported conclusions about that data.

The black experience between 1630-1970 in America has no parallel in any other country

Forum List

Back