Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

China, like the UK, has a long history of keeping it’s citizens disarmed, other than royalty and nobility, and government that works for them.
BS.

Who can own a firearm?​

The possession of firearms and ammunition in Great Britain is regulated mainly by the Firearms Act 1968. In order to be granted a firearms licence, individuals must be assessed by their local police force and judged not to pose a threat to public safety, and to have “good reason” to own the firearm.

The age at which a person can possess a firearm differs across the UK’s regions. In England, Wales and Scotland, anyone aged 14 and above may own and use a section 1 firearm if they hold a valid firearms certificate for it. In Northern Ireland, a person must be 18 and above to possess a firearm, though over-16s can use one in the company of an adult who holds a licence.

People who have been given a prison sentence of three years or more are banned from possessing a firearm or ammunition.
That experience in the UK was a big part of the reason for the 2nd Amendment.
NO. it wasn't.
Boston tea party ring a bell.
I don’t think anyone at the time thought an American government would try to disarm the citizenry, because armed private citizens were the militia. Not “The National Guard” which did not exist when the 2A was ratified.
So, a bunch of goobers form a militia?

Not from records.

In colonial America the militia, based on the tradition of the fyrd, was the only defense against hostile Indians during the long periods when regular British forces were not available. During the American Revolution, the militia provided the bulk of the American forces as well as a pool for recruiting or drafting of regulars. The militia played a similar role in the War of 1812 and the American Civil War. After that conflict, however, the militia fell into disuse. State-controlled volunteer units, referred to as the National Guard, were formed in most states and came to serve a quasi-social function. Many of these volunteers were veterans of the Civil War, and many were from the middle classes.

In the 1870s and ’80s, such units were called upon by state governors to break strikes. At that time these state units constituted the nation’s only trained reserve. In the 20th century, despite the parallel growth of designated reserve forces, the National Guard was called into federal service in both world wars and continued to be used in emergencies by both the state and the federal government.
In the UK, people dealt with not having arms by being as servile as possible to their feudal masters. In Asia, private citizens developed ways to defend themselves by hand called Tae Kwan Doe, Karate, Kung Fu, etc. Nunchaku, or “numchucks,” as we called them when I was a kid, were developed from a rice thresher tool that farmers would not be stopped for carrying.
That's because like in Europe, most people couldn't afford a gun, at that time in history.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending them in any way. What have I posted that would suggest that?

I'm only saying it makes Patriots look dishonest and politically motivated when they gleefully jump on the fact that a person identifies as transgender as the reason the person committed the crime when there is simply no evidence for that. I wish all would be more intellectually honest and temper their remarks. That's all.

Trump supporters do not carry out violence. Biden supporters such as Antifa and BLM do though. It's well documented.
Yeah, I heard it was THEM, that rioted at the capitol on January 6th.
SO................WHY did teabaggers visit BLM/ANTIFA in jail?

It was the gender identity radical groups it belonged to. Not the fact that it was trans. They are aligned with ANTIFA.
If the shooter was aligned with ANTIFA then that would be a reasonable thing to note as ANTIFA has a long history of violent, even deadly crime. I have not seen any source make that connection but they say the shooter's 'manifesto' included a detailed layout of the school and indicated the shooting was meticulously planned.

I have read there have been many death threats from far leftists since Tennessee banned drag shows for minors.

To say this person did this because she identifies as a man simply doesn't hold up. We don't see violent crime of this type committed by transgendered people as a general rule, and I don't think it is fair to say her gender I.D. is even an issue.

It might be an issue in how the media covers it which is fair game to notice.

People who do these horrendous sick crimes are mentally unbalanced, sociopathic, devoid of reason, ethics, morals, faith, sense of right and wrong or what they have of that is so twisted as to be unrecognizable in the normal world.

But her gender identification really is not an issue in this.
Yes it is as it is mental illness!

If the shooter was aligned with ANTIFA then that would be a reasonable thing to note as ANTIFA has a long history of violent, even deadly crime. I have not seen any source make that connection but they say the shooter's 'manifesto' included a detailed layout of the school and indicated the shooting was meticulously planned.
It was armed by someone…

During a time where ANTIFA/Transgender activists were planning days of vengence against the Supreme Court. And had recently attacked a police training center in GA.

Reports are also that the previous 3 mass shooting events were perpetrated by Transgenders.

I'm not defending them in any way. What have I posted that would suggest that?

I'm only saying it makes Patriots look dishonest and politically motivated when they gleefully jump on the fact that a person identifies as transgender as the reason the person committed the crime when there is simply no evidence for that. I wish all would be more intellectually honest and temper their remarks. That's all.
I just showed you pics of 4 tranny mass shooters...not one, 4!!

Of course trannys are a problem when it comes to their threat to civilization

Can you name me 4 straight men who were mass shooters...and I don't mean leftists, or darkies or anything.....I mean 4 Christian men....you can't

Here is something. The shooter had actually attended the very Christian school that they shot up.
Unfortunately sociopaths come out of all different categories and they are definitely not unknown in the Christian community though they may be somewhat less represented there. And the school only teaches through sixth grade so the shooter had not been a student for more than a decade.

The most unusual aspect of this tragic shooting is that the shooter was a woman. Women typically do not commit these kinds of crimes.

Unfortunately sociopaths come out of all different categories and they are definitely not unknown in the Christian community. And the school only teaches through sixth grade so had not been a student for more than a decade.

The most unusual aspect of this tragic shooting is that the shooter was a woman. Women typically do not commit these kinds of crimes.
A woman who had been taking testosterone .

I've watched the bodycam videos, and those cops are stone-cold heroes. Not a single word uttered about being afraid, or worried (unlike the Uvalde pussies) about what the shooter was armed with. They went straight in without hesitation and took the shooter out in mere minutes.
Great job by Metro Nashville PD!

Here is something. The shooter had actually attended the very Christian school that they shot up.

That was the first motive they came up with. That she was "forced" to attend a Christian school, and was getting even with them.

Not much of a motive, was it? That idea was typical of the Christian-hating secular left media, trying to put the blame on the school or Christianity, for that matter.

More low-hanging fruit-picking by the left.

It was armed by someone…

During a time where ANTIFA/Transgender activists were planning days of vengence against the Supreme Court. And had recently attacked a police training center in GA.

Reports are also that the previous 3 mass shooting events were perpetrated by Transgenders.
This isn't a good talking point -- you can't just go off the previous 4 -- when there have been streaks of men doing it that reach numbers much higher than 4...

I think one tranny mass shooter is enough to deem that group worthy of scrutiny if not banning them altogether....their numbers are small enough that we can take them out if we act fast

That was the first motive they came up with. That she was "forced" to attend a Christian school, and was getting even with them.

Not much of a motive, was it? That idea was typical of the Christian-hating secular left media, trying to put the blame on the school or Christianity, for that matter.

Right. And she had other Christian targets beside the school she chose.

All the same, I'd love to hear more about that. My guess is it's something to do with Mom, but who knows.

Forum List

Back