Scott Walker to endorse someone today

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
At least that's what is going around the blogs. Expectation is it will be Cruz but nothing has been Confirmed

So what? Walker has fallen so far that I don't think it will make a difference. He is so despised by working folks in Wisconsin it might even help Trump.

He is owned by the establishment. So, his opinion means nothing.

Looks like I need not go to work today, awaiting the announcement...

Isn't it funny how conservative leaders become establishment/irrelevant right when they are about to oppose Donald Trump?

I find the timing amazing

i thought walker was on the short list.

I'm now thinking there must be a politician with name Scott Walker, because if there isn't, then this has to be the singer Scott Walker and then this would be very bizarre stuff.

I think you're right. And since it's coming the day before the Wisconsin primary, what if he were Gov. of Wisconsin, or something.

Conservatives understand Walker's relevance for an endorsement and a possible VP choice.

Trump is left of center progressive in comparison to Walker.

i thought walker was on the short list.

I'm now thinking there must be a politician with name Scott Walker, because if there isn't, then this has to be the singer Scott Walker and then this would be very bizarre stuff.

I think you're right. And since it's coming the day before the Wisconsin primary, what if he were Gov. of Wisconsin, or something.

You give me a clue, so I use the skills I've learned from watching Sherlock Holmes films and, of course:

Scott Walker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's official. endorsing Cruz

Last edited:
Walker will endorse Cruz.

Walker had hired the bitch Liz Mair who tried to slut shame Melania with her super pac but Liz had to resign from Walker's campaign after she insulted the crap out of Idaho.

Forum List

Back