Zone1 Serious Question About Abortion

Keep your religion in your church.
I don’t have one of those.

And you don’t have one iota of rebuttal. Or retraction… despite calling a single cell, by definition, a “collection of cells.” Shameful display. Embarrassing.

So, yes, indeed, I’d feel fine with you giving up your personhood for one of those you hate. They are better than you, after all. They have potential, still, at least.

Keep your religion in your church.

Free exercise isn't limited to inside of church, and doesn't prevent a person's religion from framing their voting habits or political beliefs.

Considering AGW and the Trans movement are basically cults I guess they should shut up as well, right?

I don’t have one of those.

And you don’t have one iota of rebuttal. Or retraction… despite calling a single cell, by definition, a “collection of cells.” Shameful display. Embarrassing.

So, yes, indeed, I’d feel fine with you giving up your personhood for one of those you hate. They are better than you, after all. They have potential, still, at least.
Again, a cell is not a person.

A 70 year old is unlikely to survive without support.

Stop trying. Logic destroys you.

A one year old can survive on its own?
70 year old people do just fine.

1 year olds need help. But hey, a red government does want them asking.

A person can't exist inside another person and supersede their rights. ...
But a person outside can supersede the right on the one inside to live? Do you think a conjoined twin should be allowed to kill his sibling?

One night stands are disgusting and just gross on so many levels...you aren't much of a decent human being if you engage in that sort of activity.

I love holier-than-thou fucks like you...

I asked him a question, "What are you doing that is different from a couple trying to have a baby?"
He of course had no answer....they were doing nothing....not even condoms or BCP. Of course she is going to get pregnant and she is going to get access to his paycheck for the next 20+ years. (Which is why young professionals need to be careful)

How could possibly be any of your fucking business? I can only surmise that only a brain dead retard would ever willingly choose to apprentice under someone whose queries are way over-the-line personal and probing...

Forum List

Back