Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

Your situation was not as dire as you led me to believe lol...

Franco: "Your life is wonderful because of Obama, and you love Obamacare. You're just too stupid to know how happy you are. Good thing I came along to force it on you and then explain that you're so blissful that rainbows are shooting out of your asshole."

And don't y'all ever forget it, and start believing you know more about the state of your own life than Franco and his Messiah do.
Sorry you live in a red state. They'll come along.

Spoken like the close minded bigot that you are.

Hey Frankie....

Noticed you didn't respond to my request for clarrification on which links didn't prove what.

First, I never claimed they proved anything. Unlike you, I know how debate works.

Next, you've not provided one piece of repudiating evidence (other than your wet dream manufactured from thin air claims...which is all they are until you get something behind them).

I live in a red state and everyone is doing just fine.

Happy New Year....moron.

Sounds like what people want is something like Medicare, where they are covered across state lines and they get to choose most any doctor they want....

My husband and I have NEVER had a real choice in our plans because we always get insurance thru our employers, and were always limited to the 3 plans or so, our employer chose to offer us... it would be great if we actually had a real choice in health care coverage but I don't see that ever happening or employers ever being that generous in their offerings of insurance policy choices...20 years ago we might have had a wider selection of plans, maybe 6 to choose from, but it was still NOT much of a selection to choose from....
You've always had a choice to go outside your employer. With the advent of obamacare, now you don't. Yet another choice taken away from the citizen.
You can still go outside of your employer to get your own insurance, Obamacare does not stop that, what so ever.

you wont get the employer's contribution, but you never got that even 20 years ago, if you chose to not go with one of the few employer plans offered.

we get to choose our own health plan..

show me where there's a single plan designed for us.

the idiot ACA/Birthers just make up crap as they the go.

ACTUALLY, ACA HAS lowered bankruptcies, despite bs from 4/2013. The real problem is the long term ruin of the non-rich under Reaganism. People can't save anymore. Undoubtedly too, you could pay in installments like you could do before. Remain calm. At least no more $280k bills...

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = 404
1 = Clipboard01.jpg image
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez The White House
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis BEA
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = FRB Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--September 18 2014
5/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Hey Frankie....

Looked your last link.

Still not sure what argument you are making there. Nor is it clear that the article is making any kind of reasonable argument.

If you are saying we are headed to another great depression, please say so. Not that we need another reason to laugh at you.

All the plans are variations of the same shit that people don't want. It's like serving 20 different recipes for spam.

All the plans are variations of the same shit that people don't want. It's like serving 20 different recipes for spam.

you can choose NO insurance too ..

I think the Libtards are very confused about the ACA.

The only choice you have is which terrible and expensive plan to get.

All heath care plans increased in price because of the added government requirements. Before you had a choice if you wanted to participate in a plan that included the additional requirements, now, thanks to that idiot Obama and the filthy ass government, you have no choice. What ever happen to the concept of freedom?

Obama thinks the American people are too stupid to determine what they require in an insurance plan.

There 21 additional taxes on the American people because of the ACA that also added to the cost of health care in the US. Libtards loves their taxes, don't they?

There are several million shitheads in the US that are now getting subsides from the government because they are too sorry to pay for their own health care and that is also a tremendous burden on the cost of heath care for the paying customers.

ACA is a terrible burden on the American people and it was never a good plan and that is why Obama and the government had to lie about it.

What is really inconceivable is that a bunch of really stupid and corrupt Democrats voted for it.

Bad government!

I think the Libtards are very confused about the ACA.

The only choice you have is which terrible and expensive plan to get.

All heath care plans increased in price because of the added government requirements. Before you had a choice if you wanted to participate in a plan that included the additional requirements, now, thanks to that idiot Obama and the filthy ass government, you have no choice. What ever happen to the concept of freedom?

Obama thinks the American people are too stupid to determine what they require in an insurance plan.

There 21 additional taxes on the American people because of the ACA that also added to the cost of health care in the US. Libtards loves their taxes, don't they?

There are several million shitheads in the US that are now getting subsides from the government because they are too sorry to pay for their own health care and that is also a tremendous burden on the cost of heath care for the paying customers.

ACA is a terrible burden on the American people and it was never a good plan and that is why Obama and the government had to lie about it.

What is really inconceivable is that a bunch of really stupid and corrupt Democrats voted for it.

Bad government!

Yeah,

Once the GOP got the house all we heard about was the poor approval ratings.

They had always been bad.

But we had to put these clowns in charge of health care.

We got just what we asked for.

The ACA is nothing more than a welfare system masquerading as a healthcare plan.

Yeah,

No elected official ever does a good job representing the American people but it seems like the Democrats screw it up the worse.

The Republicans may be 1000 times better than the Democrats but that isn't saying much because 1000 X 0 = 0. To me both are unacceptable because they are parties of big government.

The ACA is probably the worse bill ever passed by Congress and that is saying a lot. You can thank the Democrats for that one.

Yeah,

No elected official ever does a good job representing the American people...
FDR did fine, Nixon not bad, even Reagan had his day and Clinton was better. Learn why you need a government and grow up please. Your anti-government whine is boring and childish, even here.

[

FDR did fine, .

Yea he did real good, didn't he:

FDR s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years UCLA economists calculate UCLA

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After scrutinizing Roosevelt's record for four years, Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

"Why the Great Depression lasted so long has always been a great mystery, and because we never really knew the reason, we have always worried whether we would have another 10- to 15-year economic slump," said Ohanian, vice chair of UCLA's Department of Economics. "We found that a relapse isn't likely unless lawmakers gum up a recovery with ill-conceived stimulus policies."

[

FDR did fine, .

Yea he did real good, didn't he:

FDR s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years UCLA economists calculate UCLA

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After scrutinizing Roosevelt's record for four years, Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

"Why the Great Depression lasted so long has always been a great mystery, and because we never really knew the reason, we have always worried whether we would have another 10- to 15-year economic slump," said Ohanian, vice chair of UCLA's Department of Economics. "We found that a relapse isn't likely unless lawmakers gum up a recovery with ill-conceived stimulus policies."
That is an opinion since in the real world there is no way to know, but you don't live in the real world now do you.

And learn how to quote properly. That isn't it.

The ACA is nothing more than a welfare system masquerading as a healthcare plan.
Where exactly do you get this crap from, WND? That's just garbage.

I guess you don't understand that government subsidies is welfare. Then you wonder why we think you Moon Bats are so stupid.
Well that makes just about everything Welfare then now doesn't it? Yep, you have the mind of a child, a stupid one.

Forum List

Back