Should somebody need an ID to vote?

The problem arises as Republicans move from ID to the standards of acceptable ID

Any discrepancy in name or address can be grounds for rejection
People in the cities and elderly people do not have drivers licenses and their form of ID is not acceptable
There were warnings about what we do today. And the endless non stop propaganda of "Democracy" spouted and replayed over and over. The Founding Fathers did not promote "Democracy".

I'm not against photo ID. Look at what cowboyted posted about Arkansas. They can use a university ID in Arkansas, but you can't do that in Texas.

That proves it's about voter suppression, since each state guarantees the same level of voter integrity, but some states make it a lot easier, while others push ridiculous requirements.

No, it just means that some states have different opinions on what qualifies.

Lets be honest here. The ONLY reason this is even an issue is because it is Democrats that feel like they will be harmed the most by requiring any form of ID. Why is it that Democrats have such an issue with this? I thought they were supposed to be more responsible and more educated? Maybe, just maybe, that is not really the case.

It's not hard to get an ID dude, even if you're an old person with an expired one.
Sure if you have an extra $150 to spend to get copies of all the needed documentation. But that puts a lot of old people suddenly having to spend money for something they only use once a year.

Sure if you have an extra $150 to spend to get copies of all the needed documentation. But that puts a lot of old people suddenly having to spend money for something they only use once a year.
Maybe the government should provide those things for free.

Many no longer drive and have allowed their license to expire
There are many forms of ID, from National Health numbers, marriage certificate, birth certificate, driving licence, passport, security ID, and so on. If someone hasn't got the ability to be competent enough to obtain ID for proposed voting, then they don't deserve to vote. It's not rocket science.

Republicans get more votes when voter ID is required.

Democrats get more votes when it isn't.

Voter ID doesn't affect the legitimacy of the vote. It doesn't make the election more legit.

A voter ID does is help Republicans to win.

If someone hasn't got the ability to be competent enough to obtain ID for proposed voting, then they don't deserve to vote. It's not rocket science.
That's a very controversial view, and I don't think I would have worried it like that, but I largely agree.

Voter ID doesn't affect the legitimacy of the vote.
So you're telling me more stupid, unproductive and incompetent people vote for Democrats? That's a pretty damning observation.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
What I think you need to vote:

1. Be White

2. Be Male

3. Own land

Our Founding Fathers got it right!

Well, some people might not like this opinion, but I really don't mind if some people don't vote because they aren't able to provide basic identification.

What kind of grown U.S citizen can't provide some form of basic identification? Should I really care whether or not a person like that expresses their opinion through voting? Is that a productive person whose opinion should be seen as valuable? I don't think so. I actually wouldn't mind if extremely ignorant and unproductive people voted less.

Yes........as long as it is free...which it is....and if you are too old or infirm to travel to get it, we should make the effort to bring it to you.....and we already do this.....

The Voter ID issue is leftists trying to facilitate cheating......they are simply vile human beings.

Maybe the government should provide those things for free.
Bingo !!!!!!!!

If the government provided the required ID's for "FREE" I have no objection to any requirement. They could do like they do in India, where the government issues people a voter ID for the cost of postage. And the government does most of the work.

The license verified you have the skills to operate a motor vehicle
It verifies you are allowed to drive not that you are approved to vote.
Many non citizens have drivers licenses
So blacks with the skills to drive but can't obtain a license cuz they can't afford an ID do what exactly?

Or are you saying none of the blacks have those skills. That's what you seem to be implying.

I reckon you are a racist.

Yes........as long as it is free...which it is....and if you are too old or infirm to travel to get it, we should make the effort to bring it to you.....and we already do this.....

The Voter ID issue is leftists trying to facilitate cheating......they are simply vile human beings.
we should make the effort to bring it to you.....and we already do this.....

No we don't.

Bingo !!!!!!!!

If the government provided the required ID's for "FREE" I have no objection to any requirement. They could do like they do in India, where the government issues people a voter ID for the cost of postage. And the government does most of the work.
This seems reasonable to me.

Voter ID doesn't affect the legitimacy of the vote. It doesn't make the election more legit.

The reason is, it reduces voter fraud. So I guess this does help the republicans ;).

1635176091083.png

If they found there was a difference in the average height of republicans from democrats, they would institute a height requirement to vote.

So you're telling me more stupid, unproductive and incompetent people vote for Democrats? That's a pretty damning observation.

That came out of your own imagination. I didn't say it.

Republicans like voter ID because they'll get more votes.

Democrats don't like voter ID because they'll get less votes.

Forum List

Back