Should the mods/admins enforce Zone 2 Rules in the Politics Forum?

Should the Political Forum not allow flaming/name calling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, but ******, porch monkey, tarbaby, and the rest of the colorful terms encouraged around here are indeed racist.

But then again...TEAPER is racist to you people but ****** is not!

You are just too fruitloopy to discuss this with any further. In fact..you are just a troll seeing how much shit you can stir up.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Yet you continue to be **** like and make useless arguments. Are you on the rag?

Announcements and Feedback Announcements from USMB staff, also post your feedback and questions here. NO FLAMING. USMB Lounge rules apply.

Exactly how is Negro offensive? Explain that one? Next you will claim calling a black person black is offensive.

Outside of the 60's...when was the last time you heard a black person refer to themselves as a negro?

But TEAPER...that is offensive. :lol: And you wonder why the only new members have swastikas as avatars.

So you get to decide what is offensive for YOU but no one else does? Negro is NOT now nor ever an offensive term. You are a hypocrite

When it is used by a racist...sure it is. When was the last time you used that term? It is a code word used by racists when black or African American are the norm. But of course, you won't admit or see that because TEAPER is an offensive word to you. Pathetic!

Interesting this is brought up, I mean the use of the n-word. Know where I hear it used the most? From one black person to another. Most often in music.

Interesting this is brought up, I mean the use of the n-word. Know where I hear it used the most? From one black person to another. Most often in music.

I am talking about on this forum.

Besides that, blacks have adopted a derogatory term as their own...much like Americans did with the term Yankee. Whether right or wrong is beside the point...but when blacks use the term, it isn't used to represent hate, superiority or vitriol like when a white uses the term.

This is getting out of hand.

I reported Nutz. Twice.

Of course you did...because TEAPER is offensive but ****** is not. I did notice, you did not refute my argument that racists use the term negro as a code word.

You called a person a specific derogatory word twice. No one in this thread has done that , at least not one recognized as so by the mods. Negro is NOT a derogatory word and your claiming it is is so much bullshit. And no one in this thread as called anyone the N word either.

I don't spend time worrying about secret meanings as I have enough problems with REAL paranoia. And you have no evidence that your supposed claim is true either.

As for the specific claim that negro is a code word used by racists then you just called Gracie a racist, prove it.

[MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION]

You gonna tell your pal to knock off calling women a ****? Just checking to see if you will find an allowance for him.

As for the specific claim that negro is a code word used by racists then you just called Gracie a racist, prove it.

he can't. Cuz I'm not.

I don't much care for Nutz any more. Dude is a nutbar.

You gonna tell your pal to knock off calling women a ****? Just checking to see if you will find an allowance for him.

Which is it...words bother you or they don't bother you? Hypocrite!

When I see a thread I believe is interesting, I post and discuss. Sometimes there's discussion about the issues and sometimes it's discussion that's personal and sometimes an amalgamation of both.

If I don't want to discuss for whatever reason, I don't.

For me, it's that simple.

@OP

Thanks for the "Pineapple" option.

:)

Which is it...words bother you or they don't bother you? Hypocrite!

It doesn't bother me. I was just wondering if your friend will find fault with a man calling a woman a ****. He said so in another thread to someone else. Let's see if he does the same with you.

But god forbid TEAPER is a horrible word!
:lol:

So one must assume you were on the bandwagon calling for the head of the guy that used the word niggardly in a communication? I mean you are claiming a benign word like negro is racist after all.

I reported Nutz. Twice.

Of course you did...because TEAPER is offensive but ****** is not. I did notice, you did not refute my argument that racists use the term negro as a code word.

You called a person a specific derogatory word twice. No one in this thread has done that , at least not one recognized as so by the mods. Negro is NOT a derogatory word and your claiming it is is so much bullshit. And no one in this thread as called anyone the N word either.

I don't spend time worrying about secret meanings as I have enough problems with REAL paranoia. And you have no evidence that your supposed claim is true either.

Are you crazy...I was attacked in this thread all last night. They have proceeded to somehow make all of this about me in an effort to defend racists and racism. You attack the word Teaper but justify other hate words!

As for Gracie saying Negro...she just did that as an example and it is not part of her normal speech. But you know that...you are just playing stupid in an effort to make sure this site remains a racist cesspool You want to ban the term TEAPER and report people like me...yet you ignore and encourage the real racists and hope for more racists to invade the forum. Birds of a feather stick together!

But god forbid TEAPER is a horrible word!
:lol:

So one must assume you were on the bandwagon calling for the head of the guy that used the word niggardly in a communication? I mean you are claiming a benign word like negro is racist after all.

Nope, as a matter of fact I have used niggardly on a couple occasions myself on this forum.

I don't even find negro to be offensive, unless it is used by a racist in an effort to attract other racists. You are just to set in wanting a racist forum to see straight. God forbid...TEAPER is racist.

And there you have it. Fall foward, scurry back, fall forward, scurry back.

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back