Shut up Romney!

Hillary does not support legalization of marijuana, Bernie does

fyi hillary has changed her tune on that...

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's proposal this month to loosen restrictions on marijuana and spur more research into the drug’s medicinal benefits wasn't especially surprising or daring, given 58 percent of Americans support legalizing it. But it begs the question of whether voters take into account a candidate’s stance on marijuana before heading to the polls.

Hillary Clinton's Pot Proposal Is Popular

Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia have legalized medical pot, while recreational marijuana is legal in four states, plus D.C. Clinton has said more research needs to be done to determine how best to help those who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.

"Because it's considered what's called a Schedule I drug and you can't even do research in it," she said. (Clinton said marijuana should be downgraded to Schedule II) "If we're going to have a lot of states setting up marijuana dispensaries so that people who have some kind of medical need are getting marijuana, we need know what's the quality of it, how much should you take, what should you avoid if you're taking other medications."

Clinton has also embraced the criminal justice aspect to the issue, saying "We have got to stop imprisoning people who use marijuana.”

Shut up
depends what the meaning of "legalization" is :lol:

but she's certainly not looking to hassle anyone over benign usage...

She and Bernie have different views on the subject. He supports legalization while she only supports lowering its classification.

yeah, birkenstock bernie has a demographic to pander to...

hillary's thoughtful position accepts legalization and goes further into decriminalization as well.

Valerie dear, my statements were not a condemnation nor praise of either candidate. I was merely stating a fact, that there is a difference among the policies of the Democratic Candidates. Kaz can't come up with any differences among the GOP candidates.

i realize.

no need to be so defensive as i was merely clarifying the facts about hillary's stance on pot.

(i didn't even read your whole exchange with kat)

hillary doesn't need young voters to think it's as simple as black and white...

FTR:

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's proposal this month to loosen restrictions on marijuana and spur more research into the drug’s medicinal benefits wasn't especially surprising or daring, given 58 percent of Americans support legalizing it. But it begs the question of whether voters take into account a candidate’s stance on marijuana before heading to the polls.

Hillary Clinton's Pot Proposal Is Popular

Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia have legalized medical pot, while recreational marijuana is legal in four states, plus D.C. Clinton has said more research needs to be done to determine how best to help those who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.

"Because it's considered what's called a Schedule I drug and you can't even do research in it," she said. (Clinton said marijuana should be downgraded to Schedule II) "If we're going to have a lot of states setting up marijuana dispensaries so that people who have some kind of medical need are getting marijuana, we need know what's the quality of it, how much should you take, what should you avoid if you're taking other medications."

Clinton has also embraced the criminal justice aspect to the issue, saying "We have got to stop imprisoning people who use marijuana.”

Shut up

She and Bernie have different views on the subject. He supports legalization while she only supports lowering its classification.

hillary's thoughtful position accepts legalization and goes further into decriminalization as well.

Valerie dear, my statements were not a condemnation nor praise of either candidate. I was merely stating a fact, that there is a difference among the policies of the Democratic Candidates. Kaz can't come up with any differences among the GOP candidates.

you think Jake and I are a shade of gray from each other and voting for a Republican once in six elections isn't a factor in being partisan. I don't take you seriously, and for obviously good reason.

Here's my Republican agenda. LOL, you're a tool.

What is a small government libertarian?

When you keep pulling this crap, sometimes I just wonder if you're just another playground level liberal

Yes, you and Jake are shades of gray of each other. I know that hurts you Mr. Partisan, but it's true.

I'll just sit here waiting for you to detail the differences between the GOP candidates. (and waiting and waiting and waiting)

“There’s just a pattern here, where the other side continues to use the same old tired policies. They don’t work and then Democrat presidents have to come in and fix what was broken. I have this old-fashioned idea that, you know, you ought to look at the evidence and if you look at the evidence at the end of Bill Clinton’s two terms, we had the longest peace-time expansion in American history, with 22 million new jobs, a balanced budget and a surplus that would have paid off our national debt had they not been so rudely interrupted by the next administration.”

— Hillary Clinton, remarks in Hanover, N.H., July 3, 2015
Hillary and her husband have been lying with a straight face to the American people for decades. there is no groundswell for the witch

the Hillary scum lied to the faces of the family members of these heros

And her husband is an accomplished liar. Here's just one small example of this lying piece of shit

first of all hillary was told by the CIA that it was because of the movie ... she was saying this because it was the CIA telling her it was about the movie ... hell she even said she believed it was the terrorist that did this in her email to her daughter... she reported to the people what she was told ... that it was because of the movie .... now you republicans for political purpose twist it into her lying ??? thats what you republicans do, lie about something she never said ... you jump all over her because this is what she was told ... so that makes her a liar ... riiiiiiiiight !!!

then you want to blame Hillary for bills indiscression ... you republicans are a piece of lying work

Last edited:

Who gives a shit?. that's a state issue anyways. You people a Talk about Marijuana? as are country is going bankrupt? These two liberal nuts, One a true believer, one pandering in order to regain gain political power, would double our debt, and lead us to financial ruin.

Evidently you don't pay close attention. Republican tax cuts for the rich is what caused the debt. Bill Clinton left a balanced budget with surpluses forecasted to a paid off debt and the first thing Bush did was cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003. If you're not about to cut spending it takes one helluva dumbass to cut tax rates. Bush doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. Obama has had to borrow nearly $2 trillion just to pay interest on the debt which was there when he took over. As far as spending:

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg
you nailed it ... these moronic republicans wouldn't know a great leader when they see one ... hell they think trump is a great leader

you think Jake and I are a shade of gray from each other and voting for a Republican once in six elections isn't a factor in being partisan. I don't take you seriously, and for obviously good reason.

When you keep pulling this crap, sometimes I just wonder if you're just another playground level liberal

Yes, you and Jake are shades of gray of each other. I know that hurts you Mr. Partisan, but it's true.

I'll just sit here waiting for you to detail the differences between the GOP candidates. (and waiting and waiting and waiting)

You miss kindergarten, don't you? Playground was rockin banter....

What a joke, I've lost any respect i ever had for this guy...

Mitt Romney says he’ll vote third-party against Clinton and Trump, or cast a write-in

romney-scared.jpg

Mitt Romney said Friday that he wouldn’t support either Clinton or Trump: “If those are my only two choices I’d vote for a conservative on the ballot — and if there weren’t one that I was comfortable with, I would write in a name.”

Mitt Romney says he’ll vote third-party against Clinton and Trump, or cast a write-in

Funny, I'm the reverse, one of the few things he's got right. That's my plan if it's those two nut jobs

you hate it what you're bested HUH!!! you comes out with this piece of work ??? really and we're supposed to take you serious

you hate it what you're bested HUH!!! you comes out with this piece of work ??? really and we're supposed to take you serious

See, you get how playground taunting works, that's it exactly!

Hmmmm, that's again ironic coming from the guy that just has to address me as "stupid" or "dyke" when he can't come up with any differences between the GOP candidates.

You know, like you're doing now...instead of providing me differences in the policies of the GOP candidates.

Hmmmm, that's again ironic coming from the guy that just has to address me as "stupid" or "dyke" when he can't come up with any differences between the GOP candidates.

You know, like you're doing now...instead of providing me differences in the policies of the GOP candidates.

You forgot the rim shot.

No matter what we discuss, you say duh, dar, you don't get it and keep repeating your strawman. Homey don't play that game. You want serious answer to questions? Come in from the playground and process points. Saying things like that I'm shades of gray from Jake and voting for Republicans isn't necessary to be a "partisan" Republican just says to not take anything you say seriously

You forgot the rim shot.

No matter what we discuss, you say duh, dar, you don't get it and keep repeating your strawman. Homey don't play that game. You want serious answer to questions? Come in from the playground and process points. Saying things like that I'm shades of gray from Jake and voting for Republicans isn't necessary to be a "partisan" Republican just says to not take anything you say seriously

Whatever you say, hack. Keep dancing and dodging around the fact that you can't come up with any differences between the policies of the GOP candidates. Your "independent thought" meme failed.

You forgot the rim shot.

Whatever you say, hack. Keep dancing and dodging around the fact that you can't come up with any differences between the policies of the GOP candidates. Your "independent thought" meme failed.

I'm not dancing around anything, stupid dyke, I'm telling you I'm not answering your questions as long as you're going to argue strawmen with playground tactics.

Duh, dar, you're against Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and even having troops in the middle east? You're against the war on drugs and for legalization of all drugs? You're pro-choice, anti-death penalty and think prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and gay sex isn't sodomy? Do ya kaz? Sounds republican to me, you're just a shade of gray from Jake. {Rim-shot}...

See, that's how you do it, you do the rim shot at the end. Get it now?

depends what the meaning of "legalization" is[emoji38]

Who gives a shit?. that's a state issue anyways. You people a Talk about Marijuana? as are country is going bankrupt? These two liberal nuts, One a true believer, one pandering in order to regain gain political power, would double our debt, and lead us to financial ruin.

Evidently you don't pay close attention. Republican tax cuts for the rich is what caused the debt. Bill Clinton left a balanced budget with surpluses forecasted to a paid off debt and the first thing Bush did was cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003. If you're not about to cut spending it takes one helluva dumbass to cut tax rates. Bush doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. Obama has had to borrow nearly $2 trillion just to pay interest on the debt which was there when he took over. As far as spending:

That is some awesome revisionist bullshit right there

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah....facts are often difficult for liars to understand!

you nailed it ... these moronic republicans wouldn't know a great leader when they see one ... hell they think trump is a great leader

He is great.......a great clown and a great liar. I wouldn't trust that miserable son-of-a-bitch in an outdoor toilet wearing a catcher's mask.

You forgot the rim shot.

I'm not dancing around anything, stupid dyke, I'm telling you I'm not answering your questions as long as you're going to argue strawmen with playground tactics.

Duh, dar, you're against Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and even having troops in the middle east? You're against the war on drugs and for legalization of all drugs? You're pro-choice, anti-death penalty and think prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and gay sex isn't sodomy? Do ya kaz? Sounds republican to me, you're just a shade of gray from Jake. {Rim-shot}...

Keep dancing Kaz Astaire, you hack. Still waiting for those differences among the GOP candidates you vote for, KazHack.

You forgot the rim shot.

Keep dancing Kaz Astaire, you hack. Still waiting for those differences among the GOP candidates you vote for, KazHack.

Who do you think Jake agrees with more, you or me?

You forgot the rim shot.

What does Jake have to do with your inability to come up with policy differences between the GOP candidates...other than the obvious distraction from that abject failure?

you're fos as usual

How bad is bad about Hillary?

Federal rules strictly limit gifts for nearly every member of the executive branch, but the exceptions include the president and vice president. They may accept gifts, due to the needs of protocol and etiquette. There are some limits, but for the most part, if you want to show your appreciation for the occupant of the White House, you can. This courtesy extends to the entire first family -- and, importantly for this fact-check, if they want to keep those gifts when they leave, they can.

The president must report gifts over a certain value; during most of the Clinton years, the amount was $250, though today it is $350. When Bill Clinton completed his term, he submitted a final disclosure form that listed roughly $190,000 in gifts.

Clinton’s itemized list caught the eye of the Washington Post and provided plenty of fodder for the curious. People gave the president a notable quantityof golf clubs. Movie star Sylvester Stallone gave him a pair of boxing gloves. Filmmaker Steven Spielberg sent him china. And one Steve Mittman from New York gave him two sofas, an easy chair and ottoman worth $19,900.

The problem was, Mittman and a few others included on the list said they never intended their gifts to go to the Clintons. They thought they were donating to the White House itself as part a major remodeling project in 1993.

This is where the questions of provenance get muddy. Some gifts are intended for the government, and must stay in the government’s hands, while some are intended for the person living in the White House. But it’s not always as simple as "this is mine" and "that is Uncle Sam’s."

Within about two weeks of the publication of thePost article, public criticism escalated, and the Clintons announced that they would pay the government nearly $86,000 for items that were actuallygovernment property. A few days after that, they also returned about $48,000 worth of furniture (including the sofas, chair and ottoman from Mittman).

Add that up and the government got back $134,000 out of the $190,000 the Clinton’s had declared as gifts. But as an indication of how hard it is to determine ownership, the National Park Service, which oversees the White House property, later returned a chair and an ottoman to the Clintons.

The House Committee on Government Reform looked into the fracas over the Clintons’ gifts. While its report never accused the former first family of criminal wrongdoing, it noted shortcomings in how gifts were processed, saying there was no independent assessment of gifts and that some had likely been undervalued.

Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House

Here's the proof of the Clinton thefts:

"Within about two weeks of the publication of thePost article, public criticism escalated, and the Clintons announced that they would pay the government nearly $86,000 for items that were actuallygovernment property. A few days after that, they also returned about $48,000 worth of furniture (including the sofas, chair and ottoman from Mittman)."

Right from your link!!!!!

Isn't that a laugh?

the Clinton's are selfish, greedy, scumbags.
What makes them greedy, but not Ben Carson?

Do you know anything about how Carson's campaign was run? He raised over $58 million and it didn't go to TV commercials!
4i6Ckte.gif

How much has Sarah Barracuda made? Newt? Huckaminejad? Ronald Reagan was paid $1 million from ONE speech. I've never heard conservatives call him greedy.

Reagan was paid for that one speech. the Clinton.s have a slush fund called the "Clinton found" that keeps their friends and political allies employed with 80% of the proceeds :slap:
Who are you supposed to hire, your enemies?

Nah..I do however expect more than 20% of the 10s of millions in donations to go to actually go to helping people:eusa_wall:

“There’s just a pattern here, where the other side continues to use the same old tired policies. They don’t work and then Democrat presidents have to come in and fix what was broken. I have this old-fashioned idea that, you know, you ought to look at the evidence and if you look at the evidence at the end of Bill Clinton’s two terms, we had the longest peace-time expansion in American history, with 22 million new jobs, a balanced budget and a surplus that would have paid off our national debt had they not been so rudely interrupted by the next administration.”

— Hillary Clinton, remarks in Hanover, N.H., July 3, 2015
Hillary and her husband have been lying with a straight face to the American people for decades. there is no groundswell for the witch

the Hillary scum lied to the faces of the family members of these heros

And her husband is an accomplished liar. Here's just one small example of this lying piece of shit

first of all hillary was told by the CIA that it was because of the movie ... she was saying this because it was the CIA telling her it was about the movie ... hell she even said she believed it was the terrorist that did this in her email to her daughter... she reported to the people what she was told ... that it was because of the movie .... now you republicans for political purpose twist it into her lying ??? thats what you republicans do, lie about something she never said ... you jump all over her because this is what she was told ... so that makes her a liar ... riiiiiiiiight !!!

then you want to blame Hillary for bills indiscression ... you republicans are a piece of lying work

"Indiscretions"?:wtf: Hillary was an enabler ,who destroyed women her scumbag husband had affairs with, and even raped. She also lied to the face of the families of those good men killed in Benghazi. That attack had nothing to do with a video and the way they publicized it afterwards incited violence in other countries, that never would have accured because nobody would have seen the damn thing but for all promotion by Hilary and Obama. Hillary is the lowest of the low. She could give a shit about anybody but herself and her family of insiders

You forgot the rim shot.

What does Jake have to do with your inability to come up with policy differences between the GOP candidates...other than the obvious distraction from that abject failure?

I asked you the difference between "democrats." you asked me the difference between the three specific candidates I said I could possibly support. You seriously do see those as the same question, don't you?

I know once you get a good talking point you beat it into the ground ignoring any and all answers, but I'm not interested in playing marco polo as you love to do

Forum List

Back