Shut up Romney!

What does Jake have to do with...

As for Jake, I gave you an OP I wrote with a list of things that Jake thinks I'm a Nazi for, which you called a "shade of gray" difference between us.

You and Jake wouldn't disagree on so much as how many times to shake it properly after peeing. Though Jake probably sits to do his business while you stand. My money would be on you in a fair fight, or an unfair one. One shake of your fist and he'd be on the ground crying and groveling at your feet ...

Whatever you say, hack. Keep dancing and dodging around the fact that you can't come up with any differences between the policies of the GOP candidates. Your "independent thought" meme failed.

I'm not dancing around anything, stupid dyke, I'm telling you I'm not answering your questions as long as you're going to argue strawmen with playground tactics.

Duh, dar, you're against Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and even having troops in the middle east? You're against the war on drugs and for legalization of all drugs? You're pro-choice, anti-death penalty and think prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and gay sex isn't sodomy? Do ya kaz? Sounds republican to me, you're just a shade of gray from Jake. {Rim-shot}...

See, that's how you do it, you do the rim shot at the end. Get it now?

Keep dancing Kaz Astaire, you hack. Still waiting for those differences among the GOP candidates you vote for, KazHack.

Who do you think Jake agrees with more, you or me?

What does Jake have to do with your inability to come up with policy differences between the GOP candidates...other than the obvious distraction from that abject failure?

I asked you the difference between "democrats." you asked me the difference between the three specific candidates I said I could possibly support. You seriously do see those as the same question, don't you?

I know once you get a good talking point you beat it into the ground ignoring any and all answers, but I'm not interested in playing marco polo as you love to do

You asked a ridiculous question that only a partisan hack would ask. You see snow and don't see the individual snowflakes...because you're a partisan hack. I'm a partisan hack, but I can see that there are as many differences between Republicans as there are between Democrats.

Keep dancing Hack...and not providing any differences between the GOP candidates you'll be choosing from.

I'm not dancing around anything, stupid dyke, I'm telling you I'm not answering your questions as long as you're going to argue strawmen with playground tactics.

Duh, dar, you're against Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and even having troops in the middle east? You're against the war on drugs and for legalization of all drugs? You're pro-choice, anti-death penalty and think prostitution, gambling, euthanasia should be legal and gay sex isn't sodomy? Do ya kaz? Sounds republican to me, you're just a shade of gray from Jake. {Rim-shot}...

Keep dancing Kaz Astaire, you hack. Still waiting for those differences among the GOP candidates you vote for, KazHack.

What does Jake have to do with your inability to come up with policy differences between the GOP candidates...other than the obvious distraction from that abject failure?

I asked you the difference between "democrats." you asked me the difference between the three specific candidates I said I could possibly support. You seriously do see those as the same question, don't you?

I know once you get a good talking point you beat it into the ground ignoring any and all answers, but I'm not interested in playing marco polo as you love to do

You asked a ridiculous question that only a partisan hack would ask. You see snow and don't see the individual snowflakes...because you're a partisan hack. I'm a partisan hack, but I can see that there are as many differences between Republicans as there are between Democrats.

Keep dancing Hack...and not providing any differences between the GOP candidates you'll be choosing from.

I asked you to identify differences between any Democrats.

You asked me to name differences between three I'd consider supporting. I said for guys like Trump, W and Christie there is zero chance I will support them.

1) Obviously the three guys I would support have huge overlap ... with me. Duh?

2) You don't know what "partisan" means

A complete list of the original candidates

1) People I would likely be to support

- Paul
- Rubio
- Kasich
- Cruz

2) People that I would not vote for

- Trump
- Christie
- Bush
- Santorum
- Huckabee
- Pataki
- Graham
- Perry

3) People I would have needed more information to decide

- Gilmore
- Carson
- Fiorina
- Jindal
- Walker

You: Duh, dar, name differences between 3 of the 4 on your list you would support, burp. Oh, and that makes you partisan kaz, hic

Keep dancing Kaz Astaire, partisan hack. And still not coming up with differences in candidates policies. A tee and a hee. Dance, hack, dance!! :lol:

OK, I concede. Candidates I support tend to have similar policies. Wow, you nailed me. Feel better now?

This cracks me up. I'm a "partisan hack" because I tend to support candidates who agree with me on the issues.

Again, lol, you don't know what "partisan" means. How stupid are you trying to look? You there yet or still digging?

This cracks me up. I'm a "partisan hack" because I tend to support candidates who agree with me on the issues.

Again, lol, you don't know what "partisan" means. How stupid are you trying to look? You there yet or still digging?

You're a partisan hack because you ascribe a group think to Democrats. You see snow, not the individual snowflakes.

And it's obvious, hack, that you can't come up with differences between your candidates, hack, because there aren't any now than Rand quit...isn't that right, hack?

You are the winner, it cannot be made clearer than you have done you don't know what a word means! Well done, applause...

Dancing? What am I saying that isn't completely clear, dyke?

And at some point you may want to look up what partisan actually means if you're going to insist on using the word.

You're a partisan hack because you ascribe a group think to Democrats. You see snow, not the individual snowflakes.

And it's obvious, hack, that you can't come up with differences between your candidates, hack, because there aren't any now than Rand quit...isn't that right, hack?

Also, the reason you can't explain how Democrats are different is because you aren't, you're a bunch of goose steppers. You see that on the site as the rest of us argue with each other all the time, but you just high five each other and say the same thing. Diversity to you people is saying you disagree with liberals in a thread on a different subject than your supposed disagreement. now that ... is partisan

You are the winner, it cannot be made clearer than you have done you don't know what a word means! Well done, applause...

And at some point you may want to look up what partisan actually means if you're going to insist on using the word.

I looked it up and found a description of you, hack. You don't see the trees, just the forest....making you a blind partisan. I'm admittedly partisan unlike you, closet hack, and yet I can see that Republicans are individuals...just like Democrats. Also unlike you, hack, I was able to point out policy differences between the two Democratic presidential candidates.

Also, the reason you can't explain how Democrats are different is because you aren't, you're a bunch of goose steppers. You see that on the site as the rest of us argue with each other all the time, but you just high five each other and say the same thing. Diversity to you people is saying you disagree with liberals in a thread on a different subject than your supposed disagreement. now that ... is partisan

There you go with your closet partisan hackiness. :lol:

I looked it up and found a description of you, hack. You don't see the trees, just the forest....making you a blind partisan. I'm admittedly partisan unlike you, closet hack, and yet I can see that Republicans are individuals...just like Democrats. Also unlike you, hack, I was able to point out policy differences between the two Democratic presidential candidates.

Liar, you're an idiot.

Your standard changes based on the party. You endlessly slammed W for things you're fine with Obama doing. I slam both parties for the same thing, my standard doesn't change. There is no dictionary that defines that as "partisan"

There you go with your closet partisan hackiness. :lol:

Here you go, I'll help you out ...

... {RIM SHOT}!

Liar, you're an idiot.

Your standard changes based on the party. You endlessly slammed W for things you're fine with Obama doing. I slam both parties for the same thing, my standard doesn't change. There is no dictionary that defines that as "partisan"

I do? And of course you can link to me "slamming" W for anything I've "forgiven" Obama for, right? I'll wait, self loathing closet hack.

Liar, you're an idiot.

I do? And of course you can link to me "slamming" W for anything I've "forgiven" Obama for, right? I'll wait, self loathing closet hack.
As for W and Obama, be honest with yourself for the first time in your life since you admitted to yourself that you like chicks not dudes.

Also, I don't get the "self loathing" you keep going to, it doesn't sound like me or anything I write at all. I also like closets. For a guy, particularly a straight guy, I like to keep a clean place. Closets are great for getting clutter out of the way, though I keep those pretty neat as well. And I've never driven a cab. You're 0 fer

Liar, you're an idiot.

As for W and Obama, be honest with yourself for the first time in your life since you admitted to yourself that you like chicks not dudes.

Also, I don't get the "self loathing" you keep going to, it doesn't sound like me or anything I write at all. I also like closets. For a guy, particularly a straight guy, I like to keep a clean place. Closets are great for getting clutter out of the way, though I keep those pretty neat as well. And I've never driven a cab. You're 0 fer

So you can't link to me doing such a thing? You're not just a self loathing hack, you're a lying one?

Still can't find differences between your GOP candidates I see. :lol:

Liar, you're an idiot.

So you can't link to me doing such a thing? You're not just a self loathing hack, you're a lying one?

Hmm...candidates I agree with tend to mostly agree with each other. Great Scott, you're a fricking genius!

Liar, you're an idiot.

Hmm...candidates I agree with tend to mostly agree with each other. Great Scott, you're a fricking genius!

Sounds like the groupthink you're accusing Democrats of...must be because you're such a self loathing partisan.

Liar, you're an idiot.

Sounds like the groupthink you're accusing Democrats of...must be because you're such a self loathing partisan.

Sounds like the dim witted inability to think or process points that makes you a goose stepping leftist. Cracks me up though. Republicans are actually pro-life and pro-choice, Democrats are not only pro-choice but your choice includes free government abortions or your choices are not free! Ditto birth control. They are pro and anti-Iraq war, pro and con pulling the plug on Terry Scheivo, for actually cutting spending or continuing to spend like Democrat banches. The list goes on while your party has all the same positions supported by the same talking points.

You think diversity on the other hand is Bernie being against the death penalty while Hillary is against it too. No wait, now she's for it, but "unenthusiastically" when she's suddenly running for office. Then there's Hillary who wants to keep moving towards socialized medicine through the current abomination of Obamacare while Bernie wants a more direct route. LOL, classic sheep. In your native language, baa....

Jesse Jackson, amazingly talking about this subject, Democrats: "you're pulling the same cart and arguing about who's pulling it faster. Why don't we discuss things we actually disagree about?"

Of course the answer to his question was because then ... there's nothing to discuss ...

Last edited:

Sounds like the dim witted inability to think or process points that makes you a goose stepping leftist. Cracks me up though. Republicans are actually pro-life and pro-choice, Democrats are not only pro-choice but your choice includes free government abortions or your choices are not free! Ditto birth control. They are pro and anti-Iraq war, pro and con pulling the plug on Terry Scheivo, for actually cutting spending or continuing to spend like Democrat banches. The list goes on while your party has all the same positions supported by the same talking points.

You think diversity on the other hand is Bernie being against the death penalty while Hillary is against it too. No wait, now she's for it, but "unenthusiastically" when she's suddenly running for office. Then there's Hillary who wants to keep moving towards socialized medicine through the current abomination of Obamacare while Bernie wants a more direct route. LOL, classic sheep. In your native language, baa....

Jesse Jackson, amazingly talking about this subject, Democrats: "you're pulling the same cart and arguing about who's pulling it faster. Why don't we discuss things we actually disagree about?"

Of course the answer to his question was because then ... there's nothing to discuss ...

Awwww, look at you fighting so hard...but still not able to convince anyone you're not a partisan hack. Keep not seeing the trees for the forest, the snowflakes for the snow.

You agree with your top GOP candidates on all the issues they agree with each other on...but you want to believe with all your wittal heart that you're some sort of "independent thinker"? :lol: Don't go into sales. :lol:

Forum List

Back