So Mr. Comey

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
1. Did you lie under oath? And need to go to jail.
Or
2. Is your memo misinterptretated? And you still need to go to jail for failing to report obstruction of justice.

After all you did say under oath there was no interference.

Although Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) didn’t specifically ask about Trump in the question she posed to Comey, the inquiry was about whether or not he had experienced having a higher authority stop an FBI investigation.

“So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?” Hirono asked.

“In theory yes,” Comey answered.

“Has it happened? Hirono asked.

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said. “But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

It’s not happened in my experience,” Comey said.

Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations'

Although Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) didn’t specifically ask about Trump in the question she posed to Comey, the inquiry was about whether or not he had experienced having a higher authority stop an FBI investigation.

“So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?” Hirono asked.

“In theory yes,” Comey answered.

“Has it happened? Hirono asked.

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said. “But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

It’s not happened in my experience,” Comey said.

Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations' - Breitbart

So you backed up the OP? Excellent

good gawd the desperation on the right is palpable, no surprise there!

I'm wondering if Trump will at least be man enough to resign like the disgraced POTUS, Nixon

the odds say nyet

resigning is like apologizing on steroids... NFW has resignation ever even crossed the donald's megalomaniac mind.

Last edited:
its not about right and wrong with Trump, its all about winning and losing.

as long as he wins he could give two shits if he wrong.

In February, former FBI Director James Comey reportedly drafted a memo highlighting areas where he felt President Trump acted improperly concerning influencing an ongoing FBI investigation. That investigation centered on his former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. After a meeting on terrorism threats, Trump reportedly asked Vice President Pence and Attorney General Sessions to leave the Oval Office, where the president told Mr. Comey that Mr. Flynn was a good guy, and that he hoped he could “let this go.”

Oh Boy: Existence of Comey Memo Has Been Confirmed

In February, former FBI Director James Comey reportedly drafted a memo highlighting areas where he felt President Trump acted improperly concerning influencing an ongoing FBI investigation. That investigation centered on his former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. After a meeting on terrorism threats, Trump reportedly asked Vice President Pence and Attorney General Sessions to leave the Oval Office, where the president told Mr. Comey that Mr. Flynn was a good guy, and that he hoped he could “let this go.”

Oh Boy: Existence of Comey Memo Has Been Confirmed
sure, I watched fox news all night last night bubba, no such comment was ever made.

Forum List

Back