Stop looking down on us, please.

And yet, here we still are all of 9 months later, being looked down upon for who we voted for. I'll ask the liberals this: how does it feel to have all of that hatred backfire on you in such a spectacular way? It was because you chose to look down on all of us that Trump won. Your biggest mistake was ignoring us.

Last edited:
Hey Trump won so he ran the better campaign. It doesn't change the demographics of who voted for him. Sorry.

Truth is, Trump didn't have to do anything to win. He could have stayed home and he still would have beat Hillary. As I said from the beginning, I thought at first the only way Hillary wins is running against someone like Trump, turns out I had it completely backwards.

And yet, here we still are all of 9 months later, being looked down upon for who we voted for. I'll ask the liberals this: how does it feel to have all of that hatred backfire on you in such a spectacular way? It was because you chose to look down on all of us that Trump won. Your biggest mistake was ignoring us.

Once again, though this point was made already when the thread began ---

Go back to your OP and everywhere there's a "Trump" or a "conservative" or a "Republican" substitute a "Hillary" or "Obama" or "Bernie" or "libtard" etc etc etc, and leave the rest of the wording as is. Then bask in the warm Eureka sunshine of the revelation that it works both ways, and some inkling of an idea of what the other side has been going through ALL this time, and welcome to the world of internet message board.

Now if you want to take on the nature of that message board atmosphere from ALL sides, I'll be with you like a barnacle.

If you don't want to get shot, drop your weapon and get off the battlefield.

You're in the wrong place, associating with the wrong people, to be making that kind of OP thread.

Forum List

Back