TDS: Leftard in Sams Club Pulls Gun on MAGA hat Wearers

He is a middle aged (or maybe older) white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...my first thought when I read the description of the man is not that he is a flaming lefty.

Maybe he was just having a bad day, maybe he is fucking nuts. Maybe he is coal worker that has lost his job since Trump took over and he blames Trump.
If you had to bet, would you say hes a republican or democrat?

Without more of the story, I will say he is a Repub and the incident was about more than just a hat.

If I told you that someone was a middle aged white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...would you first guess be Repub or Dem?
Youre so fucking dumb, or are you just a prolific liar? You suck either way.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Not used to people who think on their own and do not bow down to the party line.

Sorry for attempting to make you think...I should have known that is not allowed.

Just wander on back to your little sheep pen
Youre fucking stupid for even suggesting it wasnt a democrat.

And you are a mindless sheep to think everything in the fucking world comes down to "Dem vs Repub".

Without more of the story, I will say he is a Repub and the incident was about more than just a hat.

If I told you that someone was a middle aged white guy from Kentucky that owns firearms...would you first guess be Repub or Dem?

Not used to people who think on their own and do not bow down to the party line.

Sorry for attempting to make you think...I should have known that is not allowed.

And you are a mindless sheep to think everything in the fucking world comes down to "Dem vs Repub".
If it's being discussed on the news, it pretty much does. It wouldn't be news otherwise.

Are you fucking retarded? He pulled a gun on a guy for wearing a MAGA hat. We have seen thousands of examles of democrats losing their minds over Trumps hat, but not a single one EVER with a republican losing his shit.

You have to be the dumbest person on earth.

How is throwing coffee on someone worse than putting a GUN TO SOMEONES HEAD???

Did the doctor drop you on your head at birth or just throw you against the wall out of fear?

You seriously need mental health with that RETARDED FUCKING COMPARISON

If it's being discussed on the news, it pretty much does. It wouldn't be news otherwise.

The news makes everything about it, but the news lies and needs to sell air time. I do not much trust them

Are you fucking retarded? He pulled a gun on a guy for wearing a MAGA hat. We have seen thousands of examles of democrats losing their minds over Trumps hat, but not a single one EVER with a republican losing his shit.

You have to be the dumbest person on earth.

Actually, we do not know that is why he pulled the gun on him.

Did the doctor drop you on your head at birth or just throw you against the wall out of fear?

Well, he punched as well, so we have assault and battery.

Well, he punched as well, so we have assault and battery.
A punch.....

Seriously?

Fucking wimps. I have been punched and punched others dozens of times.

It was NEVER as bad as someone pointing a gun at you. NEVER. And yes, I have been on both ends of that as well. There is no comparison and to suggest there is shows an amazing amount of stupidity

A punch.....

Seriously?

It was NEVER as bad as someone pointing a gun at you. NEVER. And yes, I have been on both ends of that as well. There is no comparison and to suggest there is shows an amazing amount of stupidity

I do not really care what you opinion is, which carries a heavier penalty under law? That is all that really matters.

A punch.....

Seriously?

I do not really care what you opinion is, which carries a heavier penalty under law? That is all that really matters.
Putting a gun to someones head.

Idiot

Assault is a misdemeanor and most "fight" altercations are either thrown out of court of pled down to civil shit with fines. If they weren't our jails would be full of teenage boys and young men.

You truly are a buffoon

A punch.....

Seriously?

Idiot

Assault is a misdemeanor and most "fight" altercations are either thrown out of court of pled down to civil shit with fines. If they weren't our jails would be full of teenage boys and young men.

You truly are a buffoon

Once again, you give my your opinion. I do not give a fuck what you think.

A punch.....

Seriously?

Idiot

You truly are a buffoon

Once again, you give my your opinion. I do not give a fuck what you think.
I'm telling you this based on my experience numbnuts.
I didn't goto prison for selling candy canes.

Where does the OP say the perpetrator was a leftward?

It doesn’t.
You surely aren't being serious? You wanna pretend a Republican pulled a gun on another Republican for wearing Republican clothing that's fine but please understand your delusions are yours, and yours alone.

It doesn’t.
You surely aren't being serious? You wanna pretend a Republican pulled a gun on another Republican for wearing Republican clothing that's fine but please understand your delusions are yours, and yours alone.
You want to pretend a Democrat threw hot coffee on and assaulted a Sikh? Get real.

It doesn’t.

Perhaps he is just nuts and politics has nothing to do with it.

It doesn’t.
You want to pretend a Democrat threw hot coffee on and assaulted a Sikh? Get real.
I never made that claim did I?

Stupid leftists lol

Where does the article say he was a "right-tard?"

It doesn’t.
I never made that claim did I?

Stupid leftists lol

You responding to a topic making that exact claim. Didn’t see any disagreement from you.

Where does the article in the OP say the guy was a "left-tard?

Just look at his eyes, you can tell he's a Nut Tard...….

Forum List

Back