The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
It's more of an inner-city negative culture thing. It doesn't matter if it's blacks, Asians, Hispanics or whites. Anytime you have a culture that feeds into the criminal element, that culture has gone the "wrong way."
Cops aren't answering calls into these neighborhoods because they just "feel like it." They are there at the behest of concerned citizens that reside in those neighborhoods. The problem is, once the cops get into those neighborhoods and begin asking questions to orient themselves as to the on-the-ground situation, so that they can take some definitive action, or just leave.....what do they encounter? "Well officer, we din see nuffin and snitches get stitches." End result, crime more often than not, doesn't get solved and crime goes on in those neighborhoods and continues to escalate. And, the role models for the young in those neighborhoods....Rappers and bands that call women bitches and glorify crime. What those neighborhoods need are more people like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Candace Owens, Anthony Brian Logan, Guion Bluford, Mae Jemison, Ronald McNair, John H. Johnson and Ben Carson. These are the people that the inner-city blacks should consider role models. They all got where they were by staying focused on the education, hard work and a bit of luck. The same holds true of other races in the inner-cities. They need to find role models in achievers, not criminals.
Facts are racist. Don't forget. Mac won't acknowledge cause he is an example of an extremist when it comes to identity politics.

Facts aren't racist. But racists try to twist them to look that way.

Racism leads to poverty for minorities. Crime is always a by-product of poverty and lack of opportunity.

The only two predominently "white nations" in the world who have had a serious problem with black crime, and especially black on black crime and murder, are South Africa and the USA. The only two white nations in the world which have systematically segregated and oppressed black citizens and systemically denied minorities economical opportunities, while using brutal police brutality.
Yep.

This demonstrates that, at some level, these miserable, paranoid people know what they are.

A classic case of projection. I guess it's a good sign.

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
The Dimocratic Party is a crinal syndicate posing as a political party.

If Republicans had the balls to enforce the laws, the Democratic PArty would crumble into dust where it belongs.

Dear JimBowie1958
I think we can argue the Democratic Party is acting as a Religious Organization.
The platform states the BELIEF that health care is a right, which cannot
be taken away by majority. Thus a group of people espousing the same
collective beliefs constitutes a political RELIGION. And Religion cannot
be established nor prohibited by Govt, where it causes discrimination
by CREED against citizens of other beliefs, as with Constitutionalist who believe
in limited govt, and a Convention process before expanding on govt duties.

I found a friend online willing to put out a proposal to BAN political parties.

Are you willing to go that far?
If you and he agree, I don't mind helping you write out a petition,
starting with the State Governors and Senators.

If more people prefer to BAN parties altogether, if that's what you
believe, you have the right not to be under them at all.

I prefer neither to establish nor prohibit.
So my argument would be to treat the parties as Religious Organizations
that have the right to exercise and fund their own programs for their own members.
But not impose any such biased or faith based beliefs through govt on other people
where these policies violate their beliefs or discriminate against them by creed.

Please let me know if you'd like to work out
a summarized proposal. And we can run it past
fellow members of the Libertarian, Constitution,
Republican and possibly the Green Party.

Nonsense.

Doesn't even qualify as SOPHISTRY.

If ANY party is a RELIGIOUS organization it is the REPUBLICAN party

and I don't need sophistry to prove it;

trump just used a photo op to hold up a BIBLE, NOT the CONSTITUTION!

mike pence;

"I am a christian first
a conservative second
and a republican third"

no spin
no lies
no misrepresentation of reality
no sophistry
no nonsense

just the facts

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS have racist roots

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS supported slavery

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS opposed Civil Rights

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS started the KKK

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS are WHITE SUPREMACISTS

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS started the American NAZI party....

time to ban, banish, round up, arrest, deport and punish CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS for CONTINUOUSLY trying to destroy the USA

They are ALL traitors and deserve the proper punishment.

Lying fuck.

You know you commie bastard, despite what your Fuhrer's in the party tell you, lying doesn't alter reality.

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS have abolitionist roots and fought a civil war against democrats to end slavery

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS opposed slavery

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS created Civil Rights for all

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS fought the democrat KKK

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS are WHITE SUPREMACISTS

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS defeated the NAZI party....

"Lying Fuck"

Are you saying that the SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS who STARTED the CIVIL WAR to destroy America and KEEP SLAVERY alive were actually ATHEISTS? and LIBERALS?

It is really hard to point to one conservative and declare "THAT guy is the DUMBEST person in the USA!"

but you are certainly a contender.

the SOUTHERNERS who tried to destroy the USA were CHRISTIANS!

if you argue with THAT then you are truly an idiot.

you stinking sleazy LYING FUCK

and you are human garbage
Slave owners became the democratic party...todays white liberals are exacting their revenge on the rest of America for taking away their livelihoods and way of life in the civil war...they are now giving Americans a taste of what it is like to lose that...just 2 decades ago it was ok to have these symbols and names because the south voted in lock step with the left, now that the south has betrayed them at the ballot box they are taking away the symbols they feel the south took from them.

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Could you add this one .. BLM is a domestic terrorist group comprised of mostly thugs, looters, dedicated racists and they say stuff like this..

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, NOW."
Oh, I'll bet you could do much better than that, just by being yourself.
“Just Fine”....worst CFP ever. LMaO!!!
:itsok:
Is that what you tell your clients when you mess up their returns.
I wonder why you're trying so hard. I wonder what your goal is with this non-stop harping.

I'll never know, of course. I'll just assume it's an effort to boost your self esteem somehow.

Well, good luck, I hope it helps.
Because you’re a hypocrite. Or a liar. Pick one. Feel free to cease responding. You make yourself look stupid.
Okay, anything else? Are you done?

Dang Democrats!

It's more of an inner-city negative culture thing. It doesn't matter if it's blacks, Asians, Hispanics or whites. Anytime you have a culture that feeds into the criminal element, that culture has gone the "wrong way."
Cops aren't answering calls into these neighborhoods because they just "feel like it." They are there at the behest of concerned citizens that reside in those neighborhoods. The problem is, once the cops get into those neighborhoods and begin asking questions to orient themselves as to the on-the-ground situation, so that they can take some definitive action, or just leave.....what do they encounter? "Well officer, we din see nuffin and snitches get stitches." End result, crime more often than not, doesn't get solved and crime goes on in those neighborhoods and continues to escalate. And, the role models for the young in those neighborhoods....Rappers and bands that call women bitches and glorify crime. What those neighborhoods need are more people like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Candace Owens, Anthony Brian Logan, Guion Bluford, Mae Jemison, Ronald McNair, John H. Johnson and Ben Carson. These are the people that the inner-city blacks should consider role models. They all got where they were by staying focused on the education, hard work and a bit of luck. The same holds true of other races in the inner-cities. They need to find role models in achievers, not criminals.
Facts are racist. Don't forget. Mac won't acknowledge cause he is an example of an extremist when it comes to identity politics.

Facts aren't racist. But racists try to twist them to look that way.

Racism leads to poverty for minorities. Crime is always a by-product of poverty and lack of opportunity.

The only two predominently "white nations" in the world who have had a serious problem with black crime, and especially black on black crime and murder, are South Africa and the USA. The only two white nations in the world which have systematically segregated and oppressed black citizens and systemically denied minorities economic opportunities, while using police brutality, to keep blacks "in their place".
but there is not a problem with police brutality

Dang Democrats!

Could you add this one .. BLM is a domestic terrorist group comprised of mostly thugs, looters, dedicated racists and they say stuff like this..

I wonder why you're trying so hard. I wonder what your goal is with this non-stop harping.

I'll never know, of course. I'll just assume it's an effort to boost your self esteem somehow.

Because you’re a hypocrite. Or a liar. Pick one. Feel free to cease responding. You make yourself look stupid.
Free country. I will Post and call you out on your bullshit. You don’t like it, put me on ignore.

The only two predominently "white nations" in the world who have had a serious problem with black crime, and especially black on black crime and murder, are South Africa and the USA. The only two white nations in the world which have systematically segregated and oppressed black citizens and systemically denied minorities economic opportunities, while using police brutality, to keep blacks "in their place".
If you think South Africa is a "predominantly white" nation, you're stupider than I thought.

And that is a pretty low, or high, bar depending how you look at it.

Dang Democrats!

Free country. I will Post and call you out on your bullshit. You don’t like it, put me on ignore.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. You'd join the Regressive Lefty I have in there. I call him my stalker.

Looks like I may have another one.

Anyway, again, hopefully this stuff helps you in some way.

Dang Democrats!

" You don’t like it, put me on ignore. "

I don't put anyone on IGNORE

but I have a LOT of conservatives on IGNORant!

Dang Democrats!

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. You'd join the Regressive Lefty I have in there. I call him my stalker.

You’re trying to be rational? First time for everything.

Dang Democrats!

You’re trying to be rational? First time for everything.

oh

the irony

No
Dang Democrats!

No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes
You know for someone who doesn't like being painted a racist because they support the GOP ( a claim that was never made btw), you are very eager to paint other people in a certain way because they support other things. You are right this conversation speaks volumes about someone, just not convinced it's about me it speaks. "You don't support Israel's annexation of the West Bank therefor you support terrorist regimes." You are missing a few steps in your reasoning there don't you think?
It is the same reasoning that one bad cop does a dirty deed, so the radicals go and burn cities and hurt innocent people, then want all police banned. Seems that you are missing a few brain cells.
I'm missing a few brain cells? I see. Do you think these people are only protesting because of this one bad cop? I know to acknowledge reality is probably fatal for some people but let me enlighten you under the presumption that you are actually capable of understanding reality. These people are protesting LOTS of bad cops. You don't have to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes to be a bad cop. You can be a bad cop when you stop black people for no apparent reason. Or you can have a bad justice system when it systematically pronounces harsher sentences for the same crimes when you're black. And yes you are a really bad cop when you kill unarmed people.

I already said how I feel about the protests (unwise) and made it absolutely clear that I don't condone looting or hurting people (arrest and prosecute them) as MOST of the people who actually did protest don't either.
If it wasn’t just the one bad cop then why weren’t they protesting before this? Why weren’t they protesting as 1000s were dying in Chicago? Do tell. You feel all whites are racist? Silence = Violence.
Lol NOT protesting before this? Civil rights movement - Wikipedia quite a few protests here.
protests here Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia ,here Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia here, The Mysterious Death of Freddie Gray here, Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia oh and who can forget here, Rodney King - Wikipedia

How many more protests do you need?

Dang Democrats!

just wait.... he'll demean himself as a jew & claim you are anti semite & deny the holocaust. it's his M.O.

No
Dang Democrats!

No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes
You know for someone who doesn't like being painted a racist because they support the GOP ( a claim that was never made btw), you are very eager to paint other people in a certain way because they support other things. You are right this conversation speaks volumes about someone, just not convinced it's about me it speaks. "You don't support Israel's annexation of the West Bank therefor you support terrorist regimes." You are missing a few steps in your reasoning there don't you think?
It is the same reasoning that one bad cop does a dirty deed, so the radicals go and burn cities and hurt innocent people, then want all police banned. Seems that you are missing a few brain cells.
I'm missing a few brain cells? I see. Do you think these people are only protesting because of this one bad cop? I know to acknowledge reality is probably fatal for some people but let me enlighten you under the presumption that you are actually capable of understanding reality. These people are protesting LOTS of bad cops. You don't have to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes to be a bad cop. You can be a bad cop when you stop black people for no apparent reason. Or you can have a bad justice system when it systematically pronounces harsher sentences for the same crimes when you're black. And yes you are a really bad cop when you kill unarmed people.

I already said how I feel about the protests (unwise) and made it absolutely clear that I don't condone looting or hurting people (arrest and prosecute them) as MOST of the people who actually did protest don't either.
If it wasn’t just the one bad cop then why weren’t they protesting before this? Why weren’t they protesting as 1000s were dying in Chicago? Do tell. You feel all whites are racist? Silence = Violence.
Lol NOT protesting before this? Civil rights movement - Wikipedia quite a few protests here.
protests here Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia ,here Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia here, The Mysterious Death of Freddie Gray here, Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia oh and who can forget here, Rodney King - Wikipedia

How many more protests do you need?
Nothing like this. Don’t be obtuse.

Dang Democrats!

just wait.... he'll demean himself & claim you are anti semite & deny the holocaust. it's his M.O.
Well, they're doing the best they can.

They get a little unfocused on the weekend, when there's no talk radio.

Dang Democrats!

just wait.... he'll demean himself & claim you are anti semite & deny the holocaust. it's his M.O.
Well, they're doing the best they can.

They get a little unfocused on the weekend, when there's no talk radio.

no talk radio?

but...reruns of limbaugh are available...

Forum List

Back