The Pagan roots of the catholic church

You're an idiot. Sorry, but it's true. That pagan origin of Christianity myth has been debunked countless times.

Ah, the insults.

You're argument is so good you don't say it, you just insult people who disagree.
I will no longer reply to to you. You're on my ignore list. You claim Christianity has pagan roots. You are wrong. I post the following in order to combat your lies. It is for the benefit of others. You are a lost cause.

Christianity Wasn't Influenced by Pagan Religions!

Yes, people, this is the sort of person who puts people on their ignore list because they don't agree with the other person.

Good riddance
The ignore feature is a good thing to use. Why waste time on people that will never see eye to eye on anything and its nothing but bickering instead of learning from one another in a more positive way? I know I filled up my iggie list today with a shitload of people I have no use for any more. Some, I left off it because I am always willing to learn something new.
I don't care if someone disagrees with me. But this guy is calling me a devil worshiper. I have no problem with that, by itself. It's the way he's doing it. Some might call me a hypocrite, but I honestly believe what I say about the Catholic Church. I believe that they are leading people astray. The difference is that I do it out of compassion. I really do care.
I remember the first time he said he was putting someone on ignore, complaining about "how" they were doing it.

I'm merely pointing out the truth, and this guy then goes and insults.

I'd stay away from him.

For your information, this is not an attack on catholics. It is simply the true history of the catholic church. Make what you will of it. I believe that the catholic church is leading many people astray. You'll see why, after reading this. I do this out love. I believe that the Bible is the sole source of truth. So read this, and compare the catholic teaching to Gods word.

Roman Catholicism -Christian or Pagan?
Of course it is an attack on Catholics. Why lie?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Yeah...he has gone off the handle but I usually don't post in religious threads anyway so I rarely run across him. This one caught my eye though becuase it said pagan roots. Most religions ARE based on pagan ways. And all religions fight with one another on which is right and who is wrong and la la la, same o same o.

Anyway...it is almost 3am here and I said I was going to bed but got sidetracked. NOW I am going.

Have a good night.

For your information, this is not an attack on catholics. It is simply the true history of the catholic church. Make what you will of it. I believe that the catholic church is leading many people astray. You'll see why, after reading this. I do this out love. I believe that the Bible is the sole source of truth. So read this, and compare the catholic teaching to Gods word.

Catholics are individuals. I'm not attacking them. I'm trying to warn them.

Ok then, I'm not attacking you or them(Christians).
I'm trying to warn them.
YOU ARE NOT JEWISH, YOU ARE PAGAN IN BELIEFS THEREFORE JESUS CAN'T BE THE JEWISH MOSHIACH.
HE'S THE FACE (mascot) of death worship, his kingdom is in death bot the creators creation of life.
IF you can't let Michael tell you who Lucifer is, then that proves you are playing on a whole new set of rules no longer scriptural or based on the religion you swear to be coming from fulfilled. Pnly Lucifer would make himself the new board master of your sick twisted game.

Are we not told to show someone the errors of their ways..Is that not tough love to point out how someone is not being all they can be because something is holding them back....Would not one admonish ones child to better him or herself by pointing out some error that they are quity of... If one does not then the sin is on the person who did not point it out... Interesting how people cannot see this or avoid it just to stay in he group or the mindset they have lived with their whole lives....

Are we not told to show someone the errors of their ways..Is that not tough love to point out how someone is not being all they can be because something is holding them back....Would not one admonish ones child to better him or herself by pointing out some error that they are quity of... If one does not then the sin is on the person who did not point it out... Interesting how people cannot see this or avoid it just to stay in he group or the mindset they have lived with their whole lives....
I guess it's just human nature to lash out. If someone told me Jesus was actually the Devil, something that actually happened, I'd give them hell. They might even believe what they say. But it doesn't agree with the Bible. Neither do many teachings of the Catholic Church. SCRIPTURE HAS THE FINAL WORD. PERIOD!

Most current religions have pagan roots, so what's the beef?
I hope you don't include Christianity in that group, because you'd be wrong.

No, you'd be right.

Christmas is near the winter solstice for a reason. Easter is around spring (like Spring Festival in China) and the re-birth of the world at this time was seen as a good way of putting some guy rising from the dead.

The Pagan Origins of Jesus Christ and Christianity
You're an idiot. Sorry, but it's true. That pagan origin of Christianity myth has been debunked countless times.

Ah, the insults.

You're argument is so good you don't say it, you just insult people who disagree.
I will no longer reply to to you. You're on my ignore list. You claim Christianity has pagan roots. You are wrong. I post the following in order to combat your lies. It is for the benefit of others. You are a lost cause.

Christianity was heavily influenced by Greek culture and thought. It was an offshoot of Judaism, modernized and made more spiritual. There were Jesus like characters in pagan religions and yes similarities. One early church father wrote about it claiming Satan created the similarities by going back in time to try to discredit Christianity.

I guess it's just human nature to lash out. If someone told me Jesus was actually the Devil, something that actually happened, I'd give them hell. They might even believe what they say. But it doesn't agree with the Bible. Neither do many teachings of the Catholic Church. SCRIPTURE HAS THE FINAL WORD. PERIOD!
...and wide open to interpretation.

...and wide open to interpretation.
Romans 1:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

I hope you don't include Christianity in that group, because you'd be wrong.

No, you'd be right.

Christmas is near the winter solstice for a reason. Easter is around spring (like Spring Festival in China) and the re-birth of the world at this time was seen as a good way of putting some guy rising from the dead.

Ah, the insults.

Christianity was heavily influenced by Greek culture and thought. It was an offshoot of Judaism, modernized and made more spiritual. There were Jesus like characters in pagan religions and yes similarities. One early church father wrote about it claiming Satan created the similarities by going back in time to try to discredit Christianity.
Christianity is unique. It borrowed nothing. Your theory has been debunked so many times. Why don't you do a little research?

No, you'd be right.

Ah, the insults.

Christianity is unique. It borrowed nothing. Your theory has been debunked so many times. Why don't you do a little research?
I did for over 20 years, asshole. It hasn't been debunked at all. Apologists try to spin it away.

That's the point which scripture Jews only accept the scriptures which were written by them and were carefully maintained so nothing could be either added or deleted as per the warnings in Deuteronomy... If ever you have seen the way a Torah scroll is written each letter is painfully copied ..If one letter is written wrongly then the scroll is discarded can the same be said for the scriptures you may hold dear and if not may I ask you why you would trust them since they may have been altered in some fashion ... Now since the Devil is opposite of the word liveD and since everyone one of us has lived does that not stand to reason that the Devil would be someone or something that has never lived...If you have proof that Jesus as taught by the Christian scriptures actually lived the life he supposedly did outside of the scriptures then he could not be the Devil but and I want you to think about it if he only lived that life in your scriptures and no where else then since he did not have a life and did not live then logically speaking he would fulfill the opposite of liveD which is the Devil....

Bullshit.

Ah, the insults.

I did for over 20 years, asshole. It hasn't been debunked at all. Apologists try to spin it away.
LOL! Think what you like. You will answer to God for it. Not me. Good luck with that.

Bullshit.
Why is it BS? Explain yourself. I posted my evidence. You have failed to refute any of it. Would you care to try?

Calm down and imagine this for a minute:

Jesus, on the mount. Preaching. Someone in the crowd asks him a question or says something contrary to what Jesus just said.
Now this is the hard part for you, Lutroo. Can ya do it? Let's see:

Jesus gives them hell...stomps around kicking rocks, flipping birds, insulting them because they see things in a different way and said so...in a calm manner. Jesus is the one spitting and cursing and stomping.

Do you see that happening? If so, why? If not, why not?

That's the point which scripture Jews only accept the scriptures which were written by them and were carefully maintained so nothing could be either added or deleted as per the warnings in Deuteronomy... If ever you have seen the way a Torah scroll is written each letter is painfully copied ..If one letter is written wrongly then the scroll is discarded can the same be said for the scriptures you may hold dear and if not may I ask you why you would trust them since they may have been altered in some fashion ... Now since the Devil is opposite of the word liveD and since everyone one of us has lived does that not stand to reason that the Devil would be someone or something that has never lived...If you have proof that Jesus as taught by the Christian scriptures actually lived the life he supposedly did outside of the scriptures then he could not be the Devil but and I want you to think about it if he only lived that life in your scriptures and no where else then since he did not have a life and did not live then logically speaking he would fulfill the opposite of liveD which is the Devil....
I'll let Scripture speak for itself. You can believe Gods word, or reject it. That's what free will is all about. But with free will comes consequences for your actions. The Bible says that God will reveal Himself to those who diligently seek Him. I suggest you begin seeking.

I'll let Scripture speak for itself. You can believe Gods word, or reject it. That's what free will is all about. But with free will comes consequences for your actions. The Bible says that God will reveal Himself to those who diligently seek Him. I suggest you begin seeking.
No. You DEMAND.

Calm down and imagine this for a minute:

Jesus, on the mount. Preaching. Someone in the crowd asks him a question or says something contrary to what Jesus just said.
Now this is the hard part for you, Lutroo. Can ya do it? Let's see:

Jesus gives them hell...stomps around kicking rocks, flipping birds, insulting them because they see things in a different way and said so...in a calm manner. Jesus is the one spitting and cursing and stomping.

Do you see that happening? If so, why? If not, why not?
I seem to remember Jesus chasing the money changers out of the Temple. Flipping tables and yelling at them.

Forum List

Back