The real reason Dr. Seuss was cancelled

I created a video response for you PS: Sorry for calling you "Vorro'' instead of "Votto"

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
Shut your Piehole
Or Biden's Gonna Put you in a Cage, and Kill You

Dude, you have a face made for radio. Little prancing Nancy boy.

They responsibly acknowledged that what is acceptable in today's society is different than what was acceptable in times past.
Are you referring to the Democratic Party here? Because no, they have never acknowledged that at all.

Look at the context of the single sentence you quoted. It was not about the Democratic party. He was referring to Dr Seuss Foundation.

Cut dinger some slack. He's trying to hone his "right wing pundit" debating technique. That's where you randomly bounce between related and unrelated subjects till everything is muddled, and anything said about one of the subjects somehow gets applied to all the subjects. I'm sure that if I would have played along with his plan, as I should have, he would have roundly destroyed me by now, just like he promised. His batshit crazy claims are not at fault. I'm just not cooperating as I should. I sorry.
I'm the least partisan person here. You on the other hand are a partisan hack.

debate me?
Debate you? I would demolish you. Which is why I will never see your sorry ass in the bull ring.
Just looking back over the discussion, and noticed you selectively quoted me out of context. Fix it bitch. I would never challenge someone from the children's table to a debate.
How did I misquote you exactly? Show me.

If you think I'm a bitch why don't you come and make me your bitch in person. We are both in Houston.

Of course you won't debate me in the bull ring, bulldog, but it ain't because I'm at the children's table. You talk a lot but you can't walk the walk.

debate me?
Debate you? I would demolish you. Which is why I will never see your sorry ass in the bull ring.
Just looking back over the discussion, and noticed you selectively quoted me out of context. Fix it bitch. I would never challenge someone from the children's table to a debate.

If you think I'm a bitch why don't you come and make me your bitch in person. We are both in Houston.

Of course you won't debate me in the bull ring, bulldog, but it ain't because I'm at the children's table. You talk a lot but you can't walk the walk.
Internet_dc18d3_1603391.jpg

debate me?

I would be gentle with you, Taz.

They responsibly acknowledged that what is acceptable in today's society is different than what was acceptable in times past.
Are you referring to the Democratic Party here? Because no, they have never acknowledged that at all.

Look at the context of the single sentence you quoted. It was not about the Democratic party. He was referring to Dr Seuss Foundation.

Cut dinger some slack. He's trying to hone his "right wing pundit" debating technique. That's where you randomly bounce between related and unrelated subjects till everything is muddled, and anything said about one of the subjects somehow gets applied to all the subjects. I'm sure that if I would have played along with his plan, as I should have, he would have roundly destroyed me by now, just like he promised. His batshit crazy claims are not at fault. I'm just not cooperating as I should. I sorry.

Thank you for sharing that with me. I often worry about what your deepest inner thoughts might be.

Thank you for sharing that with me. I often worry about what your deepest inner thoughts might be.
There's a reason you live alone, bro.

You won't even admit to voting for Trump. Probably because you're embarrassed.

There's a reason no one here ever agrees with you, brah.

You won't even admit to voting for Trump. probably because you're embarrassed.
But I didn't vote for Trump, dummy. Feels dumb, don't it?

And I could not be happier about that, Taz. I'm not insecure like you.

A bible thumper like you could be a Democrat. So what? The HomoJesus Party?

In fact, if Taz or Bulldog ever agreed with me I'd have to rethink my position.

No, that must be why you desperately try to find anyone to believe your kooky theories as fact.

You really are into labels, huh?

One day you might learn to think for yourself but that will probably only happen once you reach rock bottom.

One day you might learn to think for yourself but that will probably only happen once you reach rock bottom.
So talking to you on this communist board isn't rock bottom? :biggrin:

No, that must be why you desperately try to find anyone to believe your kooky theories as fact.
I know it's important to you for people to agree with you because you need that validation, but not everyone is like that, Taz. Some people are able to think on their own and not be told what to believe by others.

So talking to you on this communist board isn't rock bottom? :biggrin:
Not even close. You'll know it when you are there. Given your failed behaviors it can't be that far off.

I know it's important to you for people to agree with you because you need that validation, but not everyone is like that, Taz. Some people are able to think on their own and not be told what to believe by others.
Sheesh brah, we're actually trying to help you out of your fantasy world.

Forum List

Back