The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Not at all. There are investments as well. But you have to study investing and quit going to sports sites to learn about it. It's risky and may require a lot of sacrifices like not having children or the latest smart phone, but outside of hitting a lottery game, the best chance at earning wealth.
I think her ignorant and misguided implication was that whitey inherited millions from generations of family wealth-building. hah!

So what? They changed so much 90% of black people now vote Democrat

I could care less what they believe as long as they stop their crying and demanding change from everybody else, and as long as they quit invading white areas. There are just some people that refuse to acknowledge their own faults. I hear it all the time on my scanner. When there's a shooting or a physical attack, the police tell dispatch nobody will cooperate with them. Hey, if that's the environment you want to live in, fine by me, as long as you don't bring it to where I live which they have.

That being said, blacks will continue to have the problems they have today in 50 years from now because they are not solving their own problems. They blame whitie instead who isn't the problem.
The problem is that what they believe - wrongly - is being translated into racist policies against whites.

And this whole thing kicked into high gear after Floyd was killed, and it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE! (If it were, it would have been brought up on trial.) Nope, the Marxists who formed BLM used it as an excuse to reign down terror and chaos nationwide, and get blacks and their enabling whites to think they’re oppressed victims and bring about the anti-white sentiment we see today.

What were you just saying about going into the library and asking for the books written by excuse makers?

What does that have to do with my comment? I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy. First ladies get criticized all the time. This is the first female VP but if we had others, they would be facing the same thing by the left, and no problem for you I guarantee.

Ray, you post pure old style jim crow racism in every post yet you think somebody is making something up. How much more delusional can you get?

Yeah, it's racist to ask a blogger to post evidence of their claim. Furthermore to point out it was promoted bullshit by their party.

So what? They changed so much 90% of black people now vote Democrat
Because they would have been lynched if they didn't.

"Blacks made up the overwhelming majority of southern Republican voters, forming a coalition with “carpetbaggers” and “scalawags” (derogatory terms referring to recent arrivals from the North and southern white Republicans, respectively). A total of 265 African-American delegates were elected, more than 100 of whom had been born into slavery. Almost half of the elected black delegates served in South Carolina and Louisiana, where blacks had the longest history of political organization; in most other states, African Americans were underrepresented compared to their population. In all, 16 African Americans served in the U.S. Congress during Reconstruction; more than 600 more were elected to the state legislatures, and hundreds more held local offices across the South."

Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Because they would have been lynched if they didn't.

"Blacks made up the overwhelming majority of southern Republican voters, forming a coalition with “carpetbaggers” and “scalawags” (derogatory terms referring to recent arrivals from the North and southern white Republicans, respectively). A total of 265 African-American delegates were elected, more than 100 of whom had been born into slavery. Almost half of the elected black delegates served in South Carolina and Louisiana, where blacks had the longest history of political organization; in most other states, African Americans were underrepresented compared to their population. In all, 16 African Americans served in the U.S. Congress during Reconstruction; more than 600 more were elected to the state legislatures, and hundreds more held local offices across the South."

Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party
Today? Lynched?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Bullshit. Your boy Flash says differently.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

So take that issue up with him--not me.

Today? Lynched?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
"In almost every Southern state, the Republican Party was actually formed by blacks, not whites. Case in point is Houston, Texas, where 150 blacks and 20 whites created the Republican Party of Texas. But perhaps most telling of all with respect to the Republican Party’s achievements is that black men were continuously elected to public office. For example, 42 blacks were elected to the Texas legislature, 112 in Mississippi, 190 in South Carolina, 95 representatives and 32 senators in Louisiana, and many more elected in other states -- all Republican. Democrats didn’t elect their first black American to the U.S. House until 1935!"

"By the mid-1860s, the Republican Party’s alliance with blacks had caused a noticeable strain on the Democrats’ struggle for electoral significance in the post-Civil War era. This prompted the Democratic Party in 1866 to develop a new pseudo-secret political action group whose sole purpose was to help gain control of the electorate. The new group was known simply by their initials, KKK (Ku Klux Klan). This political relationship was nationally solidified shortly thereafter during the 1868 Democratic National Convention when former Civil War General Nathan Bedford Forrest was honored as the KKK’s first Grand Wizard. But don’t bother checking the Democratic National Committee’s website for proof. For many years, even up through the 2012 Presidential Election, the DNC had omitted all related history from 1848 to 1900 from their timeline -- half a century worth! Nevertheless, this sordid history is still well documented. There’s even a thirteen-volume set of Congressional investigations dating from 1872 detailing the Klan’s connection to the Democratic Party. The official documents, titled Report of the Joint Select Committee to Inquire Into the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States, irrefutably proves the KKK’s prominent role in the Democratic Party."

What does that have to do with my comment? I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy. First ladies get criticized all the time. This is the first female VP but if we had others, they would be facing the same thing by the left, and no problem for you I guarantee.
And that’s another problem. The leftists will screech “RAAAACIST” at any American who dares criticize her decisions and actions once she takes over from Dementia.

The Marxists are clever. That’s the way they plan to shut up American patriots who object to the takedown: install a black, so that when she institutes anti-American policies, anyone speaking against her will be shut up - and dissent silenced - by screeching racist.

"In almost every Southern state, the Republican Party was actually formed by blacks, not whites. Case in point is Houston, Texas, where 150 blacks and 20 whites created the Republican Party of Texas. But perhaps most telling of all with respect to the Republican Party’s achievements is that black men were continuously elected to public office. For example, 42 blacks were elected to the Texas legislature, 112 in Mississippi, 190 in South Carolina, 95 representatives and 32 senators in Louisiana, and many more elected in other states -- all Republican. Democrats didn’t elect their first black American to the U.S. House until 1935!"

"By the mid-1860s, the Republican Party’s alliance with blacks had caused a noticeable strain on the Democrats’ struggle for electoral significance in the post-Civil War era. This prompted the Democratic Party in 1866 to develop a new pseudo-secret political action group whose sole purpose was to help gain control of the electorate. The new group was known simply by their initials, KKK (Ku Klux Klan). This political relationship was nationally solidified shortly thereafter during the 1868 Democratic National Convention when former Civil War General Nathan Bedford Forrest was honored as the KKK’s first Grand Wizard. But don’t bother checking the Democratic National Committee’s website for proof. For many years, even up through the 2012 Presidential Election, the DNC had omitted all related history from 1848 to 1900 from their timeline -- half a century worth! Nevertheless, this sordid history is still well documented. There’s even a thirteen-volume set of Congressional investigations dating from 1872 detailing the Klan’s connection to the Democratic Party. The official documents, titled Report of the Joint Select Committee to Inquire Into the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States, irrefutably proves the KKK’s prominent role in the Democratic Party."
Newsflash its 2022 and black people CHOOSE to vote Democrat

Newsflash its 2022 and black people CHOOSE to vote Democrat
Yeah because if they didn't in the past they would have been lynched.

September 3, 1868

25 African-Americans in the Georgia legislature, all Republicans, were expelled by the Democrat majority. They were later reinstated by a Republican-controlled Congress.

September 12, 1868

Civil rights activist Tunis Campbell and all other African-Americans in the Georgia Senate – all Republicans – were expelled by the Democrat majority. They were later be reinstated by a Republican-controlled Congress.

October 7, 1868

Republicans denounce the Democratic Party’s national campaign theme: “This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule”.

Yeah because if they didn't in the past they would have been lynched.

September 3, 1868

25 African-Americans in the Georgia legislature, all Republicans, were expelled by the Democrat majority. They were later reinstated by a Republican-controlled Congress.

September 12, 1868

Civil rights activist Tunis Campbell and all other African-Americans in the Georgia Senate – all Republicans – were expelled by the Democrat majority. They were later be reinstated by a Republican-controlled Congress.

October 7, 1868

Republicans denounce the Democratic Party’s national campaign theme: “This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule”.
Uh.....its 2022. Lol

Uh.....its 2022. Lol
I know. Back in...

October 22, 1868

While campaigning for re-election, U.S. Rep. James Hinds (R-AR) is assassinated by Democrat terrorists who were organized as the Ku Klux Klan.

December 10, 1869

Republican Gov. John Campbell of Wyoming Territory signs First-in-nation law granting women the right to vote and to hold public office.

February 3, 1870

After passing the U.S. House of Representatives with 98% Republican support and 97% Democrat opposition, the Republicans’ 15th Amendment is ratified, which granted the right to vote to all Americans regardless of race.

May 31, 1870

President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Republicans’ Enforcement Act, providing stiff penalties for depriving civil rights to any Americans.

I know. Back in...

October 22, 1868

While campaigning for re-election, U.S. Rep. James Hinds (R-AR) is assassinated by Democrat terrorists who were organized as the Ku Klux Klan.

December 10, 1869

Republican Gov. John Campbell of Wyoming Territory signs First-in-nation law granting women the right to vote and to hold public office.

February 3, 1870

After passing the U.S. House of Representatives with 98% Republican support and 97% Democrat opposition, the Republicans’ 15th Amendment is ratified, which granted the right to vote to all Americans regardless of race.

May 31, 1870

President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Republicans’ Enforcement Act, providing stiff penalties for depriving civil rights to any Americans.
Yeah but back in 1300 AD......

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

And when a Black person votes Republican you deranged jackals call them an "Uncle Tom" or a "Sellout".
Yeah…..the leftists show their stripes when they are faced with a black who won’t submit to their harmful agenda. Remember that ledtist protesting at a BLM riot who called the black cop the n word?

Same thing happens with the Jews. You should hear the contempt with which they speak of Jews who vote Republican.

Forum List

Back