The republican double standard

I apologize billy000.

Unfortunately it’s pointless even pointing out this hypocrisy to USMB republicans. They agree with GOP policies therefore it’s okay that the party cheats. It’s not like they have actual principles or objectivity.

Once again pay back is a bitch, this is the real world, not the playground where you can hit someone below the belt and run crying to the teacher.

You have no idea what you are even saying right now. You’re basing this on nothing whatsoever. Like I said, it sounds good so you say it. We both know you don’t have any examples in mind.

Lol man at least 5 times a day some RW nutjob on this forum says this “irony” burn and thinks it sounds witty. It’s not clever and is way worn out at this point,
No, I am not using irony in the typical pot-kettle way.

You are literally being a hypocrit in pointing out GOP hypocracy in this case. The only better example is "violence is so abhorent that violent people should be beaten to death."

Lol man at least 5 times a day some RW nutjob on this forum says this “irony” burn and thinks it sounds witty. It’s not clever and is way worn out at this point,

You are literally being a hypocrit in pointing out GOP hypocracy. The only better example is "violence is so abhorent that violent people should be beaten to death."

Huh?

What we see here has not been done by democrats. This both sides does it shit don't flush.
So, for the first time ever, it wasn't the democrats who started the double dealing?

No, it's not the first time. Republicans have decided they are immune to rules for quite some time.

When?

Last I read their hasn't been a republican mayor of Chicago since the 1920's Big Bill and Atlanta since 1876

Edit 1931 was big Bill's last year.

Last edited:
Trump is the ultimate double standard for republicans that in future years they will ignore and shout "what about trump, stop fixating on trump, the other guy is worse, your in the past" while bringing up something bill clinton did wrong in 1998.
Lol funny and so true.

You are literally being a hypocrit in pointing out GOP hypocracy. The only better example is "violence is so abhorent that violent people should be beaten to death."

Huh?
I must be talking way above your level of education.

What we see here has not been done by democrats. This both sides does it shit don't flush.
LOL claiming kavanaugh raped someone wasn't done by the dems with a witness that couldn't remember when, couldn't remember where couldn't name anyone there, and didn't remember how she got home. Add insult to injury she claimed the snuck up on her but were so drunk after they couldn't keep from bouncing off the walls.

Republicans refused to investigate this, held hearings during an election year when they said they would not for Obama and that seat probably belonged to Merrick Garland. Don't bring me that right wing bullshit.

Huh?

Yeah that’s gotta be it. No other explanation is remotely possible, huh?

LOL claiming kavanaugh raped someone wasn't done by the dems with a witness that couldn't remember when, couldn't remember where couldn't name anyone there, and didn't remember how she got home. Add insult to injury she claimed the snuck up on her but were so drunk after they couldn't keep from bouncing off the walls.

Republicans refused to investigate this, held hearings during an election year when they said they would not for Obama and that seat probably belonged to Merrick Garland. Don't bring me that right wing bullshit.
You can thank Uncle Joe Biden.

Huh?

Yeah that’s gotta be it. No other explanation is remotely possible, huh?
Apparently.

Trump is the ultimate double standard for republicans that in future years they will ignore and shout "what about trump, stop fixating on trump, the other guy is worse, your in the past" while bringing up something bill clinton did wrong in 1998.
Lol funny and so true.

Once again Trump is a liberal who ran as a Republican (A Democrats worse night mare)

Lol funny and so true.

Once again Trump is a liberal who ran as a Republican (A Democrats worse night mare)

Trump isn’t liberal or conservative - he’s just a fucking moron. He doesn’t even have the brain power or emotional maturity to have a political orientation.

Lol funny and so true.

Trump isn’t liberal or conservative - he’s just a fucking moron. He doesn’t even have the brain power or emotional maturity to have a political orientation.

capture-1.jpg

160909161454-trump-clinton-3-super-169.jpg

Lol funny and so true.

View attachment 262926

View attachment 262927
Well see this just proves my point. He doesn’t have a political identity. He just says random shit like a senile orangutan and smears shit all over the walls.

Lol funny and so true.

View attachment 262926

View attachment 262927
Well see this just proves my point. He doesn’t have a political identity. He just says random shit like a senile orangutan and smears shit all over the walls.

Any rich guy with three wife's from New York is a liberal who you kidding?

Lol

Lol funny and so true.

View attachment 262926

View attachment 262927
You Hillary panty sniffers are funny!

Lol funny and so true.

View attachment 262926

View attachment 262927

Any rich guy with three wife's from New York is a liberal who you kidding?

Lol
All thanks to Daddy’s money. Without that, he would be working the register at Carl’s Junior by day and be at the corner of the local dive bar at 1:00 AM rambling non sense.

Forum List

Back