The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

"Comey signed a FISA warrant application which included the Steele dossier, saying it was verified and less than 2 weeks later told Trump it was salacious and unverified."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

No, ya lyin' pos, Comey never said the dossier was "salacious and unverified." He said, "some personally sensitive aspects," of it were. Which we came to learn he was talking about the portion of the dossier claiming trump paid prostitutes to perform a golden shower.

So you don't pay attention AND you lie. That makes you a typical conservative.

If that is an example of the best lies you Stalinists can come up with - you fuckers are toast. :thup:
:lmao:

{During an appearance on Fox News earlier this week, Republican Congressman Mark Meadows laid down the timeline for when declassified documents about the FBI's spying during the 2016 presidential campaign will be released for public consumption.

"I can tell you, there's information coming that will curl your hair. I can tell you that the reason why it's so visceral - the response from the Democrats is so visceral right now is because they know - they've seen documents. Adam Schiff has seen documents that he knows will actually put the finger pointing back at him and his Democrat colleagues, not the President of the United States," Meadows said. "We're talking about days, not weeks. So very soon."}

Mark Meadows: We're Going to See 'Hair Curling' Declassified Info on the FBI's Spying...Within Days
Insane poster, we've been hearing that for two years now.

No, fucking liar - what we have heard for two years is RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

But there was no "collusion," fucking liar.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

Still you lie - and now that REAL LAW is turning on you, the frequency of your lies becomes more shrill.

So lie some more, fucking liar - no doubt reality will change to support your lies.

russian-collusion-iz-2-reel.jpg

As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be very similar in their behaviors.
Stupid saying, and empirically false.
How? Do you know what behaviors I'm talking about?

"the two ends of the spectrum can be very similar in their behaviors"

{A spectrum (plural spectra or spectrums)[1] is a condition that is not limited to a specific set of values but can vary, without steps, across a continuum. The word was first used scientifically in optics to describe the rainbow of colors in visible light after passing through a prism. As scientific understanding of light advanced, it came to apply to the entire electromagnetic spectrum.}

Spectrum - Wikipedia

The NATURE of a spectrum is that of a continuum that traverses from one end to another, increasing the differentiation of elements as the gap widens.

Your statement is oxymoronic.

As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be very similar in their behaviors.

{A spectrum (plural spectra or spectrums)[1] is a condition that is not limited to a specific set of values but can vary, without steps, across a continuum. The word was first used scientifically in optics to describe the rainbow of colors in visible light after passing through a prism. As scientific understanding of light advanced, it came to apply to the entire electromagnetic spectrum.}

Spectrum - Wikipedia

The NATURE of a spectrum is that of a continuum that traverses from one end to another, increasing the differentiation of elements as the gap widens.

I guess that would make you the only person on the planet who doesn't understand what I mean by "spectrum".

So anyway, is there anything else about my post that was wrong, your semantic games notwithstanding?

"Comey signed a FISA warrant application which included the Steele dossier, saying it was verified and less than 2 weeks later told Trump it was salacious and unverified."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

No, ya lyin' pos, Comey never said the dossier was "salacious and unverified." He said, "some personally sensitive aspects," of it were. Which we came to learn he was talking about the portion of the dossier claiming trump paid prostitutes to perform a golden shower.

If that is an example of the best lies you Stalinists can come up with - you fuckers are toast. :thup:

{During an appearance on Fox News earlier this week, Republican Congressman Mark Meadows laid down the timeline for when declassified documents about the FBI's spying during the 2016 presidential campaign will be released for public consumption.

"I can tell you, there's information coming that will curl your hair. I can tell you that the reason why it's so visceral - the response from the Democrats is so visceral right now is because they know - they've seen documents. Adam Schiff has seen documents that he knows will actually put the finger pointing back at him and his Democrat colleagues, not the President of the United States," Meadows said. "We're talking about days, not weeks. So very soon."}

Mark Meadows: We're Going to See 'Hair Curling' Declassified Info on the FBI's Spying...Within Days

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

Still you lie - and now that REAL LAW is turning on you, the frequency of your lies becomes more shrill.

So lie some more, fucking liar - no doubt reality will change to support your lies.

Faun is typical of the leftist lying trash that hates America.

Spectrum - Wikipedia

I guess that would make you the only person on the planet who doesn't understand what I mean by "spectrum".

So anyway, is there anything else about my post that was wrong, your semantic games notwithstanding?

Where you are confused is in your belief in the big lie.

We have a political ideology that places absolute control over the means of production with the state, imposes rigid controls on speech, thought, and actions. A staunch authoritarian system where the collective is placed ahead of the individual and individual rights are subverted to the collective as represented by the ruling elite.

The above defines both Nazism and Communism as there is not a whit of difference between the two, yet the big lie holds that Nazism is "right wing."

{All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.} - Adolf Hitler

The big lie says that these political philosophies are at opposite ends of the spectrum, though the facts absolutely prove this to be false, those who were lied to by academia for over a half-century cling to the lie even knowing it to be false.

Spectrum - Wikipedia

We have a political ideology that places absolute control over the means of production with the state, imposes rigid controls on speech, thought, and actions. A staunch authoritarian system where the collective is placed ahead of the individual and individual rights are subverted to the collective as represented by the ruling elite.

The above defines both Nazism and Communism as there is not a whit of difference between the two, yet the big lie holds that Nazism is "right wing."

{All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.} - Adolf Hitler

The big lie says that these political philosophies are at opposite ends of the spectrum, though the facts absolutely prove this to be false, those who were lied to by academia for over a half-century cling to the lie even knowing it to be false.
Behaviors shared by both ends of the spectrum include:
  1. Tribalism
  2. Intellectual Myopia
  3. Obtuseness
  4. Avoidance
  5. Willful Ignorance
  6. Spin
  7. Deflection
  8. Distortion
  9. Denial
  10. Hyperbole
  11. Hypocrisy
  12. Straw Man Arguments
  13. Personal Insults
  14. Name Calling
  15. Outright Lies

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

If you can detect a difference in the mental conditioning between the 9/11 Truther community and the right wing “deep state” crowd, I hope you’ll share it with us.

If this stuff is proven to be fantasy, so are Hannity and Levin.

Considering everything is based on sworn congressional testimony and peoples actions, it would be hard to prove it a fantasy. The only question is was it due to nefarious intent or was it justified. Comey signed a FISA warrant application which included the Steele dossier, saying it was verified and less than 2 weeks later told Trump it was salacious and unverified. McCabe told congress, without the dossier there would have been no FISA warrant. Steele told a British court that the dossier was raw intelligence and was unverified. This isn't rocket science.

Describing his first meeting with then-President-Elect Trump, Comey says the Intelligence Community (IC) was aware that media possessed unverified material they would imminently report – even though it was “salacious and unverified.”
<<snip>>

“The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.”

Comey: ‘Even Though It Was Salacious and Unverified…We Knew Media Was About to Publicly Report’

Carry on commie. LMAO

You lying idiot, I just posted that first meeting. And unlike you, I quoted Comey in context. He never said the entire dossier was "salacious and unverified." The parts he said were salacious and unverified were "some personally sensitive aspects."

So you're saying Comey lied to congress?

LOLOL

No, I'm saying you're an idiot and a liar

Shit, your own link quoted Comey saying...

"At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment."

... now while rightard cultists will try to spin Comey's words into claiming he said all of the dossier was "salacious and unverified," we see he actually said only "some" of it was. And anyone with a functioning brain, which evidently leaves you out, knows "some" is not "all."

{

}

Faun is typical of the leftist lying trash that hates America.
How fortunate am I you're nothing but a slobbering imbecile?

Let's see:

A. Dems. with the help of our justice departments built a story because they were butt-hurt over the election results. Not only did they accuse Trump of Russian collusion BS, but they colluded with Russians to fabricate the story. Wholly shit.

B. Trump was bluntly honest when he said Obama spied on his campaign. Course progs said he was dumb and foolish. Progs champion pointing fingers into the wrong direction, because Trump was right.

C. People leftover from the Obama admin, including the fucking FBI leak information to circumvent Trump's effectiveness. No doubt some are just emotional and stupid, and no doubt others are working with prog's deep state.

So I don't know, looks straight forward to me. What you say?

{

}

Insane poster.... yes, we've been hearing about it. Your delusions don't actually make reality go away.

Rep. Gaetz: People "Will Go To Jail" Over FISA Memo, Democrats "Afraid" To Release Info

There is no doubt the Deep State exists. It has been in place for decades. However I would question just about anything promoted by Hannity and Levin. Partisans of either party can’t be trusted.

There is no doubt you're full of shit. There is no Deep State. That's a lie Putin tells Trump and you believe it.
Lol
You obviously don’t understand, high-level civilian employees make up the deep state/swamp exclusively
Trump is part of the deep state.
I don’t think so. If he were, why do they want him removed?

Now it could be Trump wants to be a member of the Deep State, but they don’t want him.

There is no doubt the Deep State exists. It has been in place for decades. However I would question just about anything promoted by Hannity and Levin. Partisans of either party can’t be trusted.

There is no doubt you're full of shit. There is no Deep State. That's a lie Putin tells Trump and you believe it.
Lol
You obviously don’t understand, high-level civilian employees make up the deep state/swamp exclusively

Now it could be Trump wants to be a member of the Deep State, but they don’t want him.
It no longer appears to me that they want him removed.

Why would they? He is trying to silence the watchdog independent media and overseeing the business. He is no different than Obama in this regard.

Trump bypasses Congress to sell bombs to Gulf states

Lol

They've already committed themselves to the "Drumpf is a russian puppet" narrative. To stop now would be too obvious, even to the dumb American public.

Spectrum - Wikipedia

Behaviors shared by both ends of the spectrum include:
  1. Tribalism
  2. Intellectual Myopia
  3. Obtuseness
  4. Avoidance
  5. Willful Ignorance
  6. Spin
  7. Deflection
  8. Distortion
  9. Denial
  10. Hyperbole
  11. Hypocrisy
  12. Straw Man Arguments
  13. Personal Insults
  14. Name Calling
  15. Outright Lies

The lie is that those are two ends of the spectrum, rather than Siamese twins.

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

If you can detect a difference in the mental conditioning between the 9/11 Truther community and the right wing “deep state” crowd, I hope you’ll share it with us.

Preach it whackjob....

Considering everything is based on sworn congressional testimony and peoples actions, it would be hard to prove it a fantasy. The only question is was it due to nefarious intent or was it justified. Comey signed a FISA warrant application which included the Steele dossier, saying it was verified and less than 2 weeks later told Trump it was salacious and unverified. McCabe told congress, without the dossier there would have been no FISA warrant. Steele told a British court that the dossier was raw intelligence and was unverified. This isn't rocket science.

Describing his first meeting with then-President-Elect Trump, Comey says the Intelligence Community (IC) was aware that media possessed unverified material they would imminently report – even though it was “salacious and unverified.”
<<snip>>

“The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.”

Comey: ‘Even Though It Was Salacious and Unverified…We Knew Media Was About to Publicly Report’

Carry on commie. LMAO

You lying idiot, I just posted that first meeting. And unlike you, I quoted Comey in context. He never said the entire dossier was "salacious and unverified." The parts he said were salacious and unverified were "some personally sensitive aspects."

So you're saying Comey lied to congress?

LOLOL

No, I'm saying you're an idiot and a liar

Shit, your own link quoted Comey saying...

"At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment."

... now while rightard cultists will try to spin Comey's words into claiming he said all of the dossier was "salacious and unverified," we see he actually said only "some" of it was. And anyone with a functioning brain, which evidently leaves you out, knows "some" is not "all."

ROFL

You are such a DESPERATE fucking liar.

"See, the word "is" is true....."

:lol:

Dumb, lying fuck..

Forum List

Back