The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

For real? Racist much with the tired stereotypes?
Racist? What race are Jews? Aren't they caucasian like me?
Being called a good negotiator is a compliment. President Trump is known as the top negotiator in the world.
Is it my fault Jews are known for being careful with money?
Leftwingers get offended over nothing these days.

Being called a good negotiator is a compliment. President Trump is known as the top negotiator in the world.

Trump is a lousy negotiator. He gives the farm away and gets nothing in return.

Trump is a lousy negotiator. He gives the farm away and gets nothing in return.
Honey, you're speaking out of partisan ignorance now. Trump got China to come to the table. Your senile hero pissed it all away.

Honey, you're speaking out of partisan ignorance now. Trump got China to come to the table. Your senile hero pissed it all away.

China burned the fat moron. They immediately went to Brazil buying their whole soybean crop and hurting our farmers. In South Carolina alone the immediate loss was $187 million.

China burned the fat moron. They immediately went to Brazil buying their whole soybean crop and hurting our farmers. In South Carolina alone the immediate loss was $187 million.
Trump outfoxed China, and you leftwingers are absolutely incensed by that.

Is it my fault Jews are known for being careful with money?
keep digging, bigot.

keep digging, bigot.
I guess I could cry about Irishmen being stereotyped as drunks....but I don't. I laugh at it.
It's a shame leftwingers won't lighten up. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.

Make a big nose joke and laugh at it.

I guess I could cry about Irishmen being stereotyped as drunks....but I don't. I laugh at it.
It's a shame leftwingers won't lighten up. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.

Make a big nose joke and laugh at it.
When you are constantly targeted for hate crimes, yeah, you get sensitive about bigots. Especially Catholics who don't have a stellar history with Jews.

Trump outfoxed China, and you leftwingers are absolutely incensed by that.

Trump didn't outfox China. They are buying all their soybeans from Brazil now. Really hurt US soybean farmers. Cost them $187 million in South Carolina the first year.

Trump then put the soybean farmers on welfare. Your kind of genius???

When you are constantly targeted for hate crimes, yeah, you get sensitive about bigots. Especially Catholics who don't have a stellar history with Jews.

Mashmont is dumb as a stump. Ignore him.

For the 101st time now. No one is required to convert.

Yes, it would be a theocracy. Far better than the current atheocracy. Atheism fails miserably. Look at the five officially atheist countries in the world. All pathetic sh*tholes everyone would leave if they could but aren't allowed to. And you people blab about forcing people to do things. Look at how your fellow atheists run things.

That you want to force everyone to live by the rules of your religion is proof that you are a megalomaniac.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not an atheist?

That you want to force everyone to live by the rules of your religion is proof that you are a megalomaniac.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not an atheist?
You are not an Opus Dei Catholic, by his definition you are an atheist.

Cry me a river. No group is more unjustly vilified by the leftwing and persecuted worldwide than the RCC and Christians in general. And American Jews are part of it in that they side with the Marxist left.

Cry me a river. No group is more unjustly vilified by the leftwing and persecuted worldwide than the RCC and Christians in general. And American Jews are part of it in that they side with the Marxist left.

You are the problem... Not, Jews or Catholics.

You are not an Opus Dei Catholic, by his definition you are an atheist.
No, it's really simpler than that. If you and she don't want to be called atheists, stop endorsing the atheist left agenda at every turn.

Forum List

Back