The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

Page 5.

Still no proof of the gods.
Your god is Darwin. My GOD created biological life and the Universe. Your's is dead. My GOD is alive and I have an entire Universe proving it.
I don't see this "alive god" you talk about. To be perfectly honest with you I never saw Darwin's corpse either. Maybe he rose from the dead on the second day of his death and is hovering as we speak trying to convince us to eat more pork and to protest the price of a ticket on Charlie's M.T.A. "Shame and scandal!"

.... Men are imperfect as are their theories ...
You mean like the ones who wrote snippets of superstitious balderdash or the one who stuck them together and claimed it was a novel rather than a collection of short stories written by snake oil salesmen?

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?
Exactly BULLDOG
No matter how we define God, the Universe or the Source of all Life,
there can always be something that caused that thing to come into existence.

The Universe, including God, can thus be seen as eternal or infinite, self existent, with no beginning and no end.

Since we as humans are finite, in knowledge language and perception, whatever is true about God, the Universe, or Life is faith based, can neither be proven nor disproven to exist or not.

Since this is faith based, what we rely on is whether we can reach agreement on what is true or right.

As long as we agree that God represents the greatest good or collective truth, we can still communicate and operate effectively. Regardless of proof or not.
Belief in God is not required to communicate and operate effectively. I thought you were logical enough to realize that.

Page 4.

Can we have the proof, now?
Visit a secret Christian church in Communist China today.

Do the Chinese have proof of the gods?

You could have saved a lot of bandwidth by announcing that.

Which secret church in China has the proof, Address?
The fact of their love of GOD in a hostile environment is proof of GOD. And the hostile environment they encounter, is founded on control hungry atheistic denial of GOD. And their persistence in such adversity is encouraged by the GOD's love.
No more than all of Jim Jones' followers drinking poison is proof of God. Fanatics do all kinds of crazy stuff based on their religion. That doesn't make their religion true.
One is to keep one's eyes on the SAVIOR and not on men. Men like Carl Sagan and Darwin are just as likely to steer people into believing ERROR. Men are imperfect as are their theories (Computer generated universe indeed)...
If I pass you in traffic, I hope you're keeping your eyes on the road

Page 4.

Can we have the proof, now?
Visit a secret Christian church in Communist China today.

Do the Chinese have proof of the gods?

You could have saved a lot of bandwidth by announcing that.

Which secret church in China has the proof, Address?
The fact of their love of GOD in a hostile environment is proof of GOD. And the hostile environment they encounter, is founded on control hungry atheistic denial of GOD. And their persistence in such adversity is encouraged by the GOD's love.
No more than all of Jim Jones' followers drinking poison is proof of God. Fanatics do all kinds of crazy stuff based on their religion. That doesn't make their religion true.
This is what happens when people follow a man and not GOD. The problem is that our education system sees to it that GOD is excluded but man is promoted and they get led by the nose...
So when are you going to get around to the scientific part?

Oh, gawd. Yet another in the endless "proof of the gawds" threads that always fail to provide proof.
Hollie, First there is only one GOD, and HE is not constrained because HE created TIME; as well as, SPACE and MATTER. You are constrained, because you must willingly take time to view data. If you choose to ignore select data, then you do so most likely to continue to dwell in your own comfortable ideology.
Please don't make up stuff to cover your ignorance. The concept of "God" is just that, a CONCEPT. Reality is another realm that human concepts try to reflect.
Is E = mc2 a concept? GOD reveals HIMSELF ----- In the beginning (TIME), GOD created the heavens (SPACE), and the earth (MATTER). I'm trying assist you out of your own ignorance.

Is E = mc2 a concept? GOD reveals HIMSELF ----- In the beginning (TIME), GOD created the heavens (SPACE), and the earth (MATTER). I'm trying assist you out of your own ignorance.

Ah ... here's your mistake ... as a hard and fast rule, we're not allowed to change the words in the Bible to suit our own ideas ... God set these words down perfectly ... any change is then imperfect, flawed, and of Satan ... because once you give yourself permission, the next step is "blessed are the trolls" ...

Our duty as Christians is to bring people into the flock, not to chase them with ridiculous philosophies ... we can't disprove the existence of God, therefore science cannot be used to describe God ... Christ set our example: feeding the hungry, housing the homeless and clothing the naked ... long past time we both logged off the internet and got busy doing God's work ...
The Bible was written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. Do you read it in those languages? If not, you are reading a translation. At best, what one gets is a paraphrase of what the Bible is expressing. And the HOLY SPIRIT works with CHRISTIANS to encourage them in their various ministries. CHRIST came to save that which was lost. And while CHRISTIANS should wish to be CHRISTLIKE ----- being CHRISTLIKE is not how one is saved. One becomes saved by excepting JESUS as their personal SAVIOR first and foremost. Our duty as AMERICAN CHRISTIANS is to keep AMERICA religiously open and free from GOVERNMENTAL interference as we (CHRISTIANS) prudently both live for CHRIST and witness for HIM spreading the message of the GOOD NEWS. This is not always easy as some will be annoyed.. as they were with CHRIST.
John 15:19–20

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they protect persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they keep my word, they will also keep yours.
19 εἰ ἐκ τοῦ κόσμου ἦτε κόσμος ἂν τὸ ἴδιον ἐφίλει ὅτι δὲ ἐκ τοῦ κόσμου οὐκ ἐστέ ἀλλ’ ἐγὼ ἐξελεξάμην ὑμᾶς ἐκ τοῦ κόσμου διὰ τοῦτο μισεῖ ὑμᾶς κόσμος 20 Μνημονεύετε τοῦ λόγου οὗ ἐγὼ εἶπον ὑμῖν Οὐκ ἔστιν δοῦλος μείζων τοῦ κυρίου αὐτοῦ εἰ ἐμὲ ἐδίωξαν καὶ ὑμᾶς διώξουσιν εἰ τὸν λόγον μου ἐτήρησαν καὶ τὸν ὑμέτερον τηρήσουσιν

... and you think picking fights with the heathen is your ministry? ... as I thought, "blessed are the war-mongers" ... okay Bubba ... because of Aramaic ...

Issac Newton wrote in Latin ... F≠ma

People would die for Marshall Applewhite. He must be god.
Unfortunately, he didn't get them into heaven. .....
What a slanderous thing to say! How would you know if they are in heaven or not? Did you ask this "living god" you've been talking about?
JOHN 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?
Exactly BULLDOG

The Universe, including God, can thus be seen as eternal or infinite, self existent, with no beginning and no end.

Since we as humans are finite, in knowledge language and perception, whatever is true about God, the Universe, or Life is faith based, can neither be proven nor disproven to exist or not.

Since this is faith based, what we rely on is whether we can reach agreement on what is true or right.

As long as we agree that God represents the greatest good or collective truth, we can still communicate and operate effectively. Regardless of proof or not.
Hebrews 3:4 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Oh, gawd. Yet another in the endless "proof of the gawds" threads that always fail to provide proof.
Hollie, First there is only one GOD, and HE is not constrained because HE created TIME; as well as, SPACE and MATTER. You are constrained, because you must willingly take time to view data. If you choose to ignore select data, then you do so most likely to continue to dwell in your own comfortable ideology.
Please don't make up stuff to cover your ignorance. The concept of "God" is just that, a CONCEPT. Reality is another realm that human concepts try to reflect.

Ah ... here's your mistake ... as a hard and fast rule, we're not allowed to change the words in the Bible to suit our own ideas ... God set these words down perfectly ... any change is then imperfect, flawed, and of Satan ... because once you give yourself permission, the next step is "blessed are the trolls" ...

Our duty as Christians is to bring people into the flock, not to chase them with ridiculous philosophies ... we can't disprove the existence of God, therefore science cannot be used to describe God ... Christ set our example: feeding the hungry, housing the homeless and clothing the naked ... long past time we both logged off the internet and got busy doing God's work ...
The Bible was written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. Do you read it in those languages? If not, you are reading a translation. At best, what one gets is a paraphrase of what the Bible is expressing. And the HOLY SPIRIT works with CHRISTIANS to encourage them in their various ministries. CHRIST came to save that which was lost. And while CHRISTIANS should wish to be CHRISTLIKE ----- being CHRISTLIKE is not how one is saved. One becomes saved by excepting JESUS as their personal SAVIOR first and foremost. Our duty as AMERICAN CHRISTIANS is to keep AMERICA religiously open and free from GOVERNMENTAL interference as we (CHRISTIANS) prudently both live for CHRIST and witness for HIM spreading the message of the GOOD NEWS. This is not always easy as some will be annoyed.. as they were with CHRIST.
John 15:19–20

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they protect persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they keep my word, they will also keep yours.
19 εἰ ἐκ τοῦ κόσμου ἦτε κόσμος ἂν τὸ ἴδιον ἐφίλει ὅτι δὲ ἐκ τοῦ κόσμου οὐκ ἐστέ ἀλλ’ ἐγὼ ἐξελεξάμην ὑμᾶς ἐκ τοῦ κόσμου διὰ τοῦτο μισεῖ ὑμᾶς κόσμος 20 Μνημονεύετε τοῦ λόγου οὗ ἐγὼ εἶπον ὑμῖν Οὐκ ἔστιν δοῦλος μείζων τοῦ κυρίου αὐτοῦ εἰ ἐμὲ ἐδίωξαν καὶ ὑμᾶς διώξουσιν εἰ τὸν λόγον μου ἐτήρησαν καὶ τὸν ὑμέτερον τηρήσουσιν

... and you think picking fights with the heathen is your ministry? ... as I thought, "blessed are the war-mongers" ... okay Bubba ... because of Aramaic ...

Issac Newton wrote in Latin ... F≠ma

People would die for Marshall Applewhite. He must be god.
Unfortunately, he didn't get them into heaven. .....
What a slanderous thing to say! How would you know if they are in heaven or not? Did you ask this "living god" you've been talking about?
JOHN 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
It seems kind of desperate to be proselytizing in the S&T forum.

Exactly BULLDOG

Hebrews 3:4 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
Again with an appeal to authority fallacy.

Exactly BULLDOG

• Gravity. Job 26:7. He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing. ...
  • Water Cycle. Job 26:8. He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight. ...
  • The Earth's Core. Job 28: 5. The earth, from which food comes, is transformed below as by fire.

Exactly BULLDOG

• Gravity. Job 26:7. He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing. ...
  • Water Cycle. Job 26:8. He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight. ...
  • The Earth's Core. Job 28: 5. The earth, from which food comes, is transformed below as by fire.
Chronicles 16:30 "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable'' A Geocentric model might be wrong. You have some handy 'quotes'?

Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right. Karl Max answered, "Religion is the opium of the people."

The Case Against Religion. Christopher Hitchens replies, “Organized religion is violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism, tribalism, and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children".

The question of religion. Richard Dawkins answers, “I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world”

Lucius Annaeus Seneca answered, “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

Bishop Tutu answers,
“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.”

Glasnost answers,
“Religion? Don’t be stupid!”

Exactly BULLDOG

Chronicles 16:30 "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable'' A Geocentric model might be wrong. You have some handy 'quotes'?
Out planet follows a course, it's not simply drifting in space. How would ancient man know all this?

Exactly BULLDOG

Out planet follows a course, it's not simply drifting in space. How would ancient man know all this?
The Bible verse includes the term "immovable".

How did the gods get that so wrong?

The CREATOR's existence is proven by science: God’s Existence Is Proven by Science

#119: Michael Egnor​

Egnor is a neurosurgeon and creationist, and one of the more recent additions to the Discovery Institute’s rooster of loons. He is also an idiot. His main anti-science strategy is attacking materialistic neuroscience and an attempted revival of dualism (taken up also by e.g. O’Leary), completely oblivious to any of the literature on the subject (and to fallacies such as the fallacy of division and denying the antecedent).

One of his primary arguments against materialism, for instance, concerns altruism, and the argument is that since altruism does not have the properties of matter it cannot derive from matter (no, the fact that this is a silly, often-refuted idea has passed him by completely). More specifically, matter has certain properties like location, temperature, and divisibility while ideas and concepts do not have these properties, therefore ideas and concepts cannot derive from matter (wonder whether he would see the category mistake if he tried “democracy” or “computing 2 + 2” vs. computer programs). He also claims that if altruism derived from the brain than when someone walked around in a room, or changed one’s bodily position, it should “change” your altruism. It also follows, according to Egnor, that if you take a chunk of random brain that chunk should have a proportional amount of altruism inside it. Yes, it is that silly (in fact, it is pure choprawoo. More here.

He doesn’t like evolution (the old canards, see here and here. He doesn’t understand “information” either (nor information theory): here and here and here. The examples are really plentiful. For some horrid quote-mining (-mangling), this one is good. And, of course, Darwinism has nothing to contribute to medicine: here, here, here, here, here, and also here.

As liars for Jeebus are wont to do, he also brazenly attempts to reconstruct history.

The term “egnorance” has been proposed to be defined as “willful ignorance”. Egnor is also a prime example of the notion of “crank magnetism”.

Ok – lets just cut straight to it. Michael Egnor hates science; Darwinism, medicine, climate science, physics, you name it. And as all good kooks, he is convinced that he is being persecuted for it (distinguishing criticism and persecution is obviously tough).

Diagnosis: Blissfully ignorant, total moron and dependable fallacy generator. He is relatively prominent among the Discovery Institute Crackpots, and might actually prove to be dangerous; see more here.

Forum List

Back