The Trump Impeachment Video Horror Show...

The video the Dems presented as evidence of Trump's total guilt. It is really, really, really bad for Trump. What Trump did was abhorent, and it was all based on fabricated lies.

No republican has offered any defense or rebuttal for Trump's actions, their only defense is Trump is no longer in office? They have no defense at all for Trump's actions. Trump's actions that day were worse than anything any president has ever done, including the failed GWB and criminal Nixon.

Trump is 100% guilty of inciting an insurrection.

Republicans have offered plenty of rebuttal, its just that we are so divided that if someone were to take the truth and tape it to your forehead, you'd say you don't see it nor bilelieve it.

Don't get angry because I'm not just picking in you...the right has the same problem. The real criminal in this whole thing is the media and their partisan spin on every story they produce, and its only getting worse.

Huh?? I haven't seen one person make a legitimate rebuttal argument that Trump didn't incite an insurrection, everybody has just said impeachment is unconstitutional.
It's pretty freakin obvious what Trump said, AND it was all based on lies. Which Mitch McConnell actually said as well...
No impartial nonpartisan person can say Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the capitol.

All of this was over a lie... that's the worst part. A big fabricated BS lie. "We won in a landslide"

You can't prove the incitement. All you can do is piece together things he has said at different times, and through the power of partisan media, they will show you exactly what you want to see.

He specifically said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". He never once uttered the words "storm the capitol", or "break in to the capitol, or "cause harm to people at the capitol". You want to believe that because that is what media is telling you, and you hate the Republican party so much that you will believe it without even considering any alternate viewpoint.

And if a BLM leader had done exactly what Trump did, and his followers did what the Trumpsters did - you'd be ok with it?

If a blm leader makes speeches saying the election was rigged, and tells his followers to peacefully go and make their voices heard, and those people go commit violence, no,.I'm not going to like it that they committed violence, but I'm not going to blame the leader, unless he specifically tells them to go commit violence.

Also, you're not making a very fair comparison, after the last 8 months of rioting, violence, and destruction in the name of BLM and antifa. So, lets.do it like this. Let's say all that stuff never happened, and blm was simply an activist group that had no history, or ties to any violent or destructive activity, then, again, the answer would be yes, I'd give that leader the benefit of the doubt, unless PROOF was given that he actively intended to make people start rioting.

Trump said peacefully 1 time and said about 10 other things that were the complete opposite of peace, including "if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

How come Trump's own lawyers never argued that Trump is innocent of the charges? The guilt is overwehlming, you just believe whatever you want to believe because you will always side with Trump.

The majority of the country including Mitch McConnell thinks Trump incited a riot, the evidence is very strong, but if you are a partisan sheep, you will ignore the evidence like you are doing...

Elizabeth Warren said many times she wants her constituents to fight. She even wrote a book about how to fight.

The impeachment will proceed with a vote of 56 to 44
That says nothing to its Constitutionality. They can proceed but it means 0 unless they burn the Constitution and they want to do exactly that.
There is nothing in the Constitution that says Trump can't be tried.
They don't give a shit what is in the Constitution. That should tell everyone something about who is running this country.

And if a BLM leader had done exactly what Trump did, and his followers did what the Trumpsters did - you'd be ok with it?
If a blm leader makes speeches saying the election was rigged, and tells his followers to peacefully go and make their voices heard, and those people go commit violence, no,.I'm not going to like it that they committed violence, but I'm not going to blame the leader, unless he specifically tells them to go commit violence.

And, with all due respect (very little) I think you're full of shit. AKA I think you're lying.

The video the Dems presented as evidence of Trump's total guilt. It is really, really, really bad for Trump. What Trump did was abhorent, and it was all based on fabricated lies.

No republican has offered any defense or rebuttal for Trump's actions, their only defense is Trump is no longer in office? They have no defense at all for Trump's actions. Trump's actions that day were worse than anything any president has ever done, including the failed GWB and criminal Nixon.

Republicans have offered plenty of rebuttal, its just that we are so divided that if someone were to take the truth and tape it to your forehead, you'd say you don't see it nor bilelieve it.

Don't get angry because I'm not just picking in you...the right has the same problem. The real criminal in this whole thing is the media and their partisan spin on every story they produce, and its only getting worse.

Huh?? I haven't seen one person make a legitimate rebuttal argument that Trump didn't incite an insurrection, everybody has just said impeachment is unconstitutional.
It's pretty freakin obvious what Trump said, AND it was all based on lies. Which Mitch McConnell actually said as well...
No impartial nonpartisan person can say Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the capitol.

All of this was over a lie... that's the worst part. A big fabricated BS lie. "We won in a landslide"

You can't prove the incitement. All you can do is piece together things he has said at different times, and through the power of partisan media, they will show you exactly what you want to see.

He specifically said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". He never once uttered the words "storm the capitol", or "break in to the capitol, or "cause harm to people at the capitol". You want to believe that because that is what media is telling you, and you hate the Republican party so much that you will believe it without even considering any alternate viewpoint.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

So because Trump said "peacefully" onetime after firing up the mob to the level of sheer anger displayed in the video, that means he didn't incite that insurrection??? What are you fuckin stupid? Like full blown chromosome deficient retard stupid.

He said go to the Capitol, I'm coming with you, after he totally fired them up to a rage, telling them to "fight", and telling them "when there's fraud you can use other means" Those wackos were full blown insane, and that was because Trump fed them lies about election fraud that never happened.

You people always to play the corrupt media card whenever Trump gets caught red handed in some new scandal, you've been doing it for 5 years. You always have some pathetic excuse.

It is clear as day on the tape what he did and what he said. Nobody has provided a legitimate rebuttal that Trump didn't incite an insurrection. Even Trump's lawyers today couldn't do that today, they didn't even try, because it is all documented on tape.

He said "go to the capitol and, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard". He held a rally, people tend to get energized at rallies, but there is no evidence that trump intended for his words to incite violence.

People use the word "fight" in all sorts.of ways, often figuratively, but not always in the context of physical fighting.

Trumps lawyers didn't present a defense today. Today was about the constitutionality of putting a private citizen on trial. His lawyers clearly said they have a rebuttal for everything the house managers stated. Now, I have no illusion that what they say will make any difference. Like last time, this trial has already been decided. There is not a single senator in there who hasn't already made up their mind how they will vote. This trial is merely for public consumption, likely to create even more division.

So because Trump said "peacefully" onetime after firing up the mob to the level of sheer anger displayed in the video, that means he didn't incite that insurrection??? What are you fuckin stupid? Like full blown chromosome deficient retard stupid.

He said go to the Capitol, I'm coming with you, after he totally fired them up to a rage, telling them to "fight", and telling them "when there's fraud you can use other means" Those wackos were full blown insane, and that was because Trump fed them lies about election fraud that never happened.

You people always to play the corrupt media card whenever Trump gets caught red handed in some new scandal, you've been doing it for 5 years. You always have some pathetic excuse.

It is clear as day on the tape what he did and what he said. Nobody has provided a legitimate rebuttal that Trump didn't incite an insurrection. Even Trump's lawyers today couldn't do that today, they didn't even try, because it is all documented on tape.

He said "go to the capitol and, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard". He held a rally, people tend to get energized at rallies, but there is no evidence that trump intended for his words to incite violence.

People use the word "fight" in all sorts.of ways, often figuratively, but not always in the context of physical fighting.

Trumps lawyers didn't present a defense today. Today was about the constitutionality of putting a private citizen on trial. His lawyers clearly said they have a rebuttal for everything the house managers stated. Now, I have no illusion that what they say will make any difference. Like last time, this trial has already been decided. There is not a single senator in there who hasn't already made up their mind how they will vote. This trial is merely for public consumption, likely to create even more division.

Division is exactly what Democrats want.

And, with all due respect (very little) I think you're full of shit. AKA I think you're lying.
You're welcome to your opinion. Hmm, in fact, your rebuttal actually ties in very well to everything that is going on. You didn't like my answer, so therefore, without any proof, you infer that I'm lying, even though you have no idea if my post was designed to deceive or not, simply because you don't like my position on things...much like what trump is going through right now.

He said "go to the capitol and, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard".

Please you're so gullible.
Basically your mind was made up 5 years ago. "Trump could shoot somebody in the head on 5th avenue and he won't lose any supporters"
You will make some pathetic excuse for anything Trump does.

Trump said be peaceful 1 time, then he said about 10 other things that were completely contrary and highly inciteful, and in a separate statement he told his follows to march on the capitol and he was coming with, and they ran to the Capitol in a rage and destroyed it.

So what argument can you make? The Trumpers ran to the Capitol and rioted after Trump told them lies about election fraud that didn't happen and made 10 other highly inciteful statements all shown in the video.
The rioters said things like "Trump sent us"

And yet President Trump will be acquitted again.... so you're back to sucking your girlfriend's cock under the bed and chanting "god dammit we almost had him that time!"

Literally, nothing will change..... right?

No...

What will change is the GOP senators will have to defend their vote....

Trump has years of financial and legal problems ahead... This will weaken him considerably and GOP Senators will have to defend him again....

What Democrats are doing is making Trump and a lot GOP senators in the one group. Democrats have known for years while maybe Trump is a prick, his enablers are the real danger... They are making them pay that price.

This is a perfect time to get them all on the record... This trail is of the GOP not Trump... Trump is guilty as hell but the GOP are being shown as complicate... How can they be trusted in the future, they are cowards...

This is not going to end with the Senate

Basically your mind was made up 5 years ago. "Trump could shoot somebody in the head on 5th avenue and he won't lose any supporters"

Trump said be peaceful 1 time, then he said about 10 other things that were completely contrary and highly inciteful, and in a separate statement he told his follows to march on the capitol and he was coming with, and they ran to the Capitol in a rage and destroyed it.

So what argument can you make? The Trumpers ran to the Capitol and rioted after Trump told them lies about election fraud that didn't happen and made 10 other highly inciteful statements all shown in the video.

President Trump said to march to the Capitol peacefully and Patriotically. You've lost again.

Maxine Waters Commits Sedition, Calls For Violence Against Trump Administration - Bing video
What Maxine Waters said here was much more inciting than anything President Trump ever said. No one said that she should be blamed for riots by Antifa or BLM.

You're welcome to your opinion. Hmm, in fact, your rebuttal actually ties in very well to everything that is going on. You didn't like my answer, so therefore, without any proof, you infer that I'm lying, even though you have no idea if my post was designed to deceive or not, simply because you don't like my position on things...much like what trump is going through right now.
Yes. Trump is the victim here. He's just misunderstood. Not buying it.

Which actions were those again? The ones where Trump said to peacefully protest?
You think that because Trumps mentions "peaceful protest" one time that it somehow negates him repeatedly inciting an insurrection based on lies.
That makes you a complete and total fuckin moron. A chromosome deficient retard.
We’ll asshole, shove these up your wide ass. In Wisconsin, Dem thugs took over the statehouse to try to force Walker out. They were cheered by Pisslosi. BLM and Antifa trap federal agents in a federal building and attempt to murder them. Cheered by you and your ilk. Just 2 years ago during the Kavanaugh hearings, Booker leads a violent match on into Senate chambers to try to stop confirmation. Chuck Schumer leads a move to the SCOTUS building and threatens physical violence against 2 justices. Now retard, show where Trump told people to storm the Capitol. Or be revealed as a lying bitch.

No one cheered twatface.
More lies from you you fucking asshole. Yes you assholes cheered then on shit for brains. Even bailing them out of jail and dropping charges. You're fucking pathetic. Now I suggest you STFU. At least now you're down to thumbs downing everything. Now slink off in shame again loser.

Nope, I'm going to say that trump didn't send them to riot. Sure, they can say that, but, again, the riot started before trump finished his speech. Trump never once instructed anyone to become violent. Show me where trump has said his intentions were to create a violent mob. You can't blame him for someone reacting to something he says, unless he specifically intended for that to be the route.

OK, how about this. Let's say someone watches natural born killers, then goes out and commits a murder spree. Do you blame the movie company and the actors? Of course not, it was never their intent to have someone mimic their actions in the movie. Same here. If trump makes statements and some people go act on them, you don't blame trump unless you can prove he intended to make them do that.

And for the record, you're wrong about me. I don't particularly like trump. I've made that known back when he was elected. I'd rather it had been one of the other Republicans elected, but, unfortunately, before Hillary or Biden, I would take trump. I defend him because the left had a vendetta against him from before he even took office, and, the left are so bent on hurting trump that they will do anything to accomplish that goal, even if it means convicting him without any ACTUAL PROOF. What the left is doing is putting trump on trial based on circumstantial evidence, but lack any actual evidence.

Yes. Trump is the victim here. He's just misunderstood. Not buying it.
Unfortunately, until the left has something more than circumstantial evidence....trump IS the victim in this trial.

And yet President Trump will be acquitted again.... so you're back to sucking your girlfriend's cock under the bed and chanting "god dammit we almost had him that time!"

Literally, nothing will change..... right?

No...

What will change is the GOP senators will have to defend their vote....

Trump has years of financial and legal problems ahead... This will weaken him considerably and GOP Senators will have to defend him again....

What Democrats are doing is making Trump and a lot GOP senators in the one group. Democrats have known for years while maybe Trump is a prick, his enablers are the real danger... They are making them pay that price.

This is a perfect time to get them all on the record... This trail is of the GOP not Trump... Trump is guilty as hell but the GOP are being shown as complicate... How can they be trusted in the future, they are cowards...

This is not going to end with the Senate

TRUMP 2024 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Forum List

Back