The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

No answer from any wingers yet.

How do you intellectually reconcile the fact that half the country disagrees with you, as you push so hard to shove your agenda down their throat?

Is it that you just know what's best for them?

What is your inner justification for that?

The other half disagrees with you... Lol

Fckn dumbass

We're so far from constructive behavior right now that I'm not even sure.

Both ends have to begin by ignoring tribalism and actually LISTENING to the other side for a change. Bring back HONEST CURIOSITY. The ends of our spectrum have ZERO curiosity right now.

Grass roots? Instead of going to a political rally, take a friend from other party to lunch, ASK QUESTIONS, and LISTEN.

Either we start somewhere or we don't.
Yep, and it starts with one....I'm listening.

Ok, what's the solution? I mean, clearly you and I have not agreed on much in the past, but you have my attention now, so, give er a go...
Until people are willing to vote for 3rd party candidates with real solutions we are stuck with a dysfunctional government.

Until people are willing to vote for 3rd party candidates with real solutions we are stuck with a dysfunctional government.
Well, what would be more difficult -- changing the system under which these people operate, or grow a competitive third party?

That's not a rhetorical question. I don't know.

I'd much rather see BOTH.

Well, what would be more difficult -- changing the system under which these people operate, or grow a competitive third party?

That's not a rhetorical question. I don't know.

I'd much rather see BOTH.
The two major political parties have too much power and money.

50 yrs. Of Liberal BS has resulted in men in womens bathrooms, running womens track, Criminals set free 50 times to rob, murder & rape again.

with what got installed in 2020 (Election Fraud) there is no time to “change the system”. There will be nothing left to change. They are tearing it down, installing enemies & changing the rules.

if seemingly “intelligent” citizens (like those here) don’t see what is happening? There seems to be little hope left? //

Can't argue. Seems to me it would have to be organic and a process over time. Elect people who are committed to a new plan to change the system. We still do have influence at the ballot box.
Try telling a Republican or Democrat to consider a 3rd party option. It is a waste of time.

Start a thread on an issue, invite me, and I'll contribute.
Why should I have to start an entirely different thread? You made an interesting comment, and all I am doing is telling you that the open mindedness you call for, is here...Could it be that you really don't want to discuss what you post about?

Ranked choice voting? Mac has a new MSM buzzword. Its so rank it would let LA NYC etc. take control of middle America.

exactly WHY the Electoral college was implemented. Two Senators for all.

more Libstain BS. Term limits? Uh…ok. do good ones have to leave? After how long? That will get mucked up - watered down too. Think Pension chasers with lifetime medical.

Last edited:
Oh, I disagree....3rd parties are wonderful to think about in the abstract, but the two party system is entrenched, and the approach of most that advocate a third party to break in do so in increasingly arrogant ways which just turns everyone off....Then when they have the curiosity of the nation they put up a guy that can't point out a country on the map....That wasn't helpful....If third party supporters are to be listened to, it won't be through brow beating....

Forum List

Back