The two main reasons to support Trump:

So you're OK with the US being a police state. Got it.

How will building a wall make the US a police state?
How will building a wall stop illegal immigration? A lot of illegals came here on valid visas and just overstayed.

It will stop 60% of illegal immigration. Only an open-borders traitor would claim that's not worth doing.
It will stop 0% of illegal immigration.
What will stopping 60%, accepting your figure, actually do? Please provide proof.

40 % of illegals come in legally. I guess he's assuming the other 60% come from Mexico And that the wall will be 100% effective .

What about securing the Canada border ?
The big, shiny wall could be 100 percent effective at keeping brown people out, and it will have virtually zero impact on improving our economy.

The dolts are hypnotized into thinking our country's problems are "because Mexicans". :lol:

The same dolts think the biggest danger to America is Muslims.

That's the only reason why they love the limousine liberal.

why do we need hordes of brown people rushing here...or any other people for that matter?
If we didnt need them they wouldn't be doing it. Capiche?

--LOL

sure buddy

just like bank robbers rob banks because we need them

--LOL
Huh?
You obviously think illegals come here just to colelct welfare benefits and live in public housing.
That makes you an idiot.

no you are the one making the absurd claims not me jackass
Yes economics is absurd to ignoramuses like you. You just can't understand that people migrate to better economic opportunities.

Sure, we've heard of it. Why should we allow it? How does it benefit us?

How will building a wall stop illegal immigration? A lot of illegals came here on valid visas and just overstayed.

It will stop 60% of illegal immigration. Only an open-borders traitor would claim that's not worth doing.
What will stopping 60%, accepting your figure, actually do? Please provide proof.

40 % of illegals come in legally. I guess he's assuming the other 60% come from Mexico And that the wall will be 100% effective .

The big, shiny wall could be 100 percent effective at keeping brown people out, and it will have virtually zero impact on improving our economy.

The dolts are hypnotized into thinking our country's problems are "because Mexicans". :lol:

You definition of "improving the economy" means providing jobs for immigrants but not for Americans. We don't need those kinds of "improvements."

You definition of "improving the economy" means providing jobs for immigrants but not for Americans. We don't need those kinds of "improvements."
Like I said. You dolts think our country's problems are "because Mexicans". :lol:

Despite the evidence right in front of your slack little faces to the contrary.

I'm okay with a wall. I'm just not stupid enough to think it will make any real difference to our economy.

Like I said. You dolts think our country's problems are "because Mexicans". :lol:

I'm okay with a wall. I'm just not stupid enough to think it will make any real difference to our economy.

Several of our problems are because of Mexican immigrants, and the wall will solve a big part of the problem.

Where's the evidence to the contrary?

So you're OK with the US being a police state. Got it.

Oh, I see what it is now. You just want to quit, to just give up.
So you want to spend lots of money on something that is ineffective. And this differs from Democrats, how?

the empirical evidence shows that it will be effective.
Show this empirical evidence.
But you can't. Because you are pulling shit out of your ass again.

You dont get it.
A wall will not solve the immigration problem. The wall will contribute enormously to the deficit. We have spent increasing sums on border patrol and immigration over the last 30 years and the problem is worse, not better.
But you will go for the excuse for every failed program: We didnt do it enough.
The sad part is we could solve the problem very easily. But the fascist Trumptards are so convinced that hordes of brown people are rushing here to eat up all their cookies they will never go for it.

so far we have not done enough
The excuse for every failed government program. Saul ALinsky is smiling.

--LOL

hardly

just because a shitload of money has been spent

does not mean it has been spent wisely
So the same government that misspent money in the past is going to spend even more money wisely in the future?
Gettouttatown.

So what's your solution, nimrod? You've pooh poohed everything that's been proposed. From your behavior, one might believe that you aren't interested in a solution. You're only interested in finding excuses for doing nothing.
No dont deflect. We are discussing Donald's wall and deportation, the reasons you support him. Dont deflect to something else just because I am destroying those things.
Tell me why the same gov't will be more adept at spending even more money.

You dont get it.
A wall will not solve the immigration problem. The wall will contribute enormously to the deficit. We have spent increasing sums on border patrol and immigration over the last 30 years and the problem is worse, not better.
The sad part is we could solve the problem very easily. But the fascist Trumptards are so convinced that hordes of brown people are rushing here to eat up all their cookies they will never go for it.
why do we need hordes of brown people rushing here...or any other people for that matter?
Is that why 48 million of our citizens are not in the workforce....because we need brown people to work?
Why arent our citizens picking crops in fields and building roads and doing landscaping work?

Because employers don't want to pay American style wages. They'd rather pay the kind of wages they pay in Mexico, and illegal immigration makes that possible.
Employers would rather have slave labor. That isnt the point.
Can you show employers in America pay lower wages to illegals, when those illegal present fraudulent credentials?

--LOL

sure buddy

just like bank robbers rob banks because we need them

--LOL
Huh?
You obviously think illegals come here just to colelct welfare benefits and live in public housing.
That makes you an idiot.

no you are the one making the absurd claims not me jackass
Yes economics is absurd to ignoramuses like you. You just can't understand that people migrate to better economic opportunities.

Sure, we've heard of it. Why should we allow it? How does it benefit us?
Why should we allow freedom? Is that your question?

Several of our problems are because of Mexican immigrants, and the wall will solve a big part of the problem.

None of our problems are because of Mexican immigrants. Actually you could argue we are losing hte Mexican immigrant issue.
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

The fact we had full employment with just as many illegals here, if not more, than we have now.

Don't be such a rube!

Trump's candidacy is the Obama candidacy of 2016. Both them are snake oil salesmen.

Our economic problems are mostly because of our massive debt. You'll notice Trump has not outlined a specific plan for that.

In fact, his tax plan ADDS to the debt, tremendously. It's a total disaster.

This is why he wants you to bleev it is "because Mexicans". Because he has no idea what he is doing.

1) He will build the wall and save America as we know it. Liberals have invited in 20 million illegals to take our jobs and drive down our wages only because they block vote liberal and thus will turn the USA into California rendering Republicans never able to win anywhere again.

2) He is right on ISIS. He wants to kill them before they kill us with WMD's! And, he wants to rebuilt the military to get Russia, China and the ME under control again before WW3 starts.

1) The Wall will never happen. It is a pipe dream used to bait xenophobes into drinking the Trump Kool-Aide.

2) Trump doesn't know jack-shit about foreign affairs, military strategy, foreign policy. His security briefing should be amusing. I feel sorry for the Pentagon people who have to sit in a room with him and pretend like he's legitimate.

And who gives a shit about ISIS !? U watch too many movies .

certainly not the people who were beheaded while they were alive or the millions about to be killed
by WMDs.

Millions?

yes mass destruction can easily mean millions of dead and economies left worthless. Do you understand?

Who is claiming ISIS has the capability to kill millions? Especially Americans.

actually you want to as Trump said bomb the *hit out of them before they get the capability to kill millions of us. Do you understand?

We are already doing that.

And who gives a shit about ISIS !? U watch too many movies .

certainly not the people who were beheaded while they were alive or the millions about to be killed
by WMDs.

Millions?

yes mass destruction can easily mean millions of dead and economies left worthless. Do you understand?

Who is claiming ISIS has the capability to kill millions? Especially Americans.
Right Wingers are feeding the fears of the naive
Intelligent people can recognize a threat to them when they see it.
The ones that are too fucking stupid to recognize a threat are ALWAYS the first to suffer. THINK!
It's actually hilarious to consider the LIBs don't want to stop multi millions of latino illegals invading the country. These Latinos are 99.99% illiterates. Their only way of making money is to work for half the pay any legal latina makes.
Or they go on welfare for the rest of their lives and supplement the taxpayers
free shit' they get by committing crimes.
All the 'educated' LIBs who can tell you the life story of Chairman Mao but can't tell you the name of their state capital who are VERY unhappily! working making burnt coffee other LIB idiots are paying $10 a cup for are the real suckers!
80K later some stupid LIB 'man-bun' can tell you how the evolution of fucking medieval 17th century footwear altered the course of the Hampshire economy.........as he hands you your 'double double'.
Fucking idiots!

So you want to spend lots of money on something that is ineffective. And this differs from Democrats, how?

We get it, you're anti Trump and this has very little to do with a wall.
You dont get it.

Wrong.
He's right.

Americans are not going to leave their suburban tract home, climb into their SUVs, and travel a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for two weeks, then travel a hundred miles in the other direction to pick strawberries for a couple weeks, and so on.

It's called MIGRANT work for a reason, and every prosperous society has a significant immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs. Our quota system is totally fucked up, and we are punishing employers for a federal fuck-up.

If a farmer needs 50 laborers, and the government only allows him 10, and no Americans are scrambling to fill the slots, then that farmer has no choice but to hire 40 illegals.

It's been shown time and again that Americans won't show up to do the job for even 20 bucks an hour.

It's amusing to see you anti-immigrant people whine about the low wages immigrants are paid which keeps Americans from getting those jobs, but then see you do an amazing triple Lindy and oppose increasing the minimum wage for the reason that low-skilled jobs don't deserve 15 bucks an hour.

You really need to get your narratives straight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back