Zone1 There is no "GOD", deal with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a part of human existence. Only Marxism upped the ante by saying such slaughter was for a people's own good.

Slaughtering assholes who kill communists and want to keep the working class enslaved by capitalists. Boohoo.

You do realize such wishes are just a manifestation of your fear of death right?

That fear is what all religions are based on

And your obtuseness is a manifestation of you ignoring it, which is fear infected with denial.

Asked and answered.

You didn't answer it. What do you mean by religion transcending man's rule? You refuse to elaborate because you can't. It's gobbledygook. You're saying you're a capitalist. Are you a business owner with employees?

And your obtuseness is a manifestation of you ignoring it, which is fear infected with denial.
Why should I fear death?

As a rational being I know I am mortal and must accept the fact that I will one day die. The goal is to live and love so well as to have ne regrets.

Only an irrational person believes he can live forever.

Yes, all those dead peasants were threats to communism.

Kulaks were assholes who burned communist-managed fields, killed the members of farm collectives, "owned land" and essentially behaved like feudal lords. Many communist teachers, workers, farmers, and much communist-owned equipment, were all destroyed by your beloved right-wing feudal lords and their stupid minions. Class warfare is bloody, so go fuck yourself, how about?

fat-boohoo.gif

As far as how Evangelicals screw up our country with their politics. They pass laws at the local, state, and federal levels, that serve the interests of the Jewish state of Israel, at the expense of Americans. If an American company tries to get a US government contract, it might have to sign a document stating it's against the effort to boycott, divest or sanction Israel. You have to pledge your allegiance to the "chosen ones", the country that supposedly can't do wrong. These American Evangelicals, even if they don't admit it, they hate Muslims, they hate Islam, all of those A-rabs.
Evangelicals don't have the majority voting block. They have to be siding with other voting blocks. Further, the greater majority of Christians are not Evangelical.

Why should I fear death?

As a rational being I know I am mortal and must accept the fact that I will one day die. The goal is to live and love so well as to have ne regrets.

Only an irrational person believes he can live forever.

Nah, you bury it deep because no human mind is comfortable with the idea of Oblivion.

You don't see that today it is the white culture that is being eliminated?
what's happening today is the result of 500 years of rape, murder, and theft of property.
I am Libertarian by nature. We need much less government. That just might resolve a great many problems. So the next Caucasian you come across...perhaps recall they are as much a pawn as anyone else. We, too, will be/are being sacrificed. Not a thing any of us can do about it.
When it comes to the subject of what's needed the only reason we need a government is because of what white people have created.

American Christians defund government programs that help impoverished single mothers raise their children. But supposedly they're "pro-life" while they push for the heavy hand of government to force women to remain pregnant, carrying embryos and fetuses to term against their will. If that pregnant woman loses her job, and can't pay her bills, due to her unwanted pregnancy, too bad. These Evangelicals don't give a rats-ass about these women or what they give birth to. They only care about embryos and fetuses. They're the "pro-life" champions of fetuses. The champions of fetuses, forget about the pregnant women and the babies they give birth to.
Nonsense. I follow the adage, "Don't pursue the lie."

Kulaks were assholes who burned communist-managed fields, killed the members of farm collectives, "owned land" and essentially behaved like feudal lords. Many communist teachers, workers, farmers, and much communist-owned equipment, were all destroyed by your beloved right-wing feudal lords and their stupid minions. Class warfare is bloody, so go fuck yourself, how about?

Talk about justifying murder due to politics.....

I guess all those Ukrainian peasants and Cambodian ones were Kulaks as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back