Tramp talking about God is really hypocritical.

I’m betting you never were a Christian.

I know I was never a Christian,
Because I use to believe:

Its better to be stolen from than to steal..
Its better to be lied to than to lie.
Its better to be killed than to be a killer.

I have not believed in several years and I definitely to do not believe now that I'm completely aware that Christianity is something to be used for political purposes.

but I still have my morals which were taught by my parents.
So, your values concerning abortion and homosexuality
were instilled by your parents

Now you feel it is better to steal than to be stolen from
lie than be lied to and kill than be killed

Okey dokey

Yes and I'm still alive and never have been stolen from, but see I would be a murderer or a thief, which is better to be stolen from or killed. Did Jesus steal or kill?? I still feel that way, even though I do not believe in God. Do you believe in God?? Do you steal , lie or kill?

We were taught empathy, but I find the fake Christianity of Tramp and the GOP over the top as he denigrates every one that is black, brown,
or disagrees with him political or otherwise, and the GOP stays silent or side with tramp.

I wish you could think better

I have not believed in several years and I definitely to do not believe now that I'm completely aware that Christianity is something to be used for political purposes.

Everyone please witness Jackboot Penny's morals in my signature.

That is right do you like Bernie Madoff or Jeffrey Epstein. If so you like crooks, then you should really like tramp. I do not like pedophiles, cheats and crooks, or compulsive liars.
Do you??

Well Jackboots, let's take your quote and use it for other groups, shall we? And see how it sits.

"I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked Muslims, which there are a lot of."

"I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked blacks, which there are a lot of."

"I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked gays, which there are a lot of."

How do those sit with you Jackboots, fine and dandy? Or are you a HYPOCRITE when you call other people BIGOTS???

HMMM???

Do you like crooks?? Time for you to answer the questions. Do you hang with crooks, are you fond of Madoff or Epstein??

Its time for you to defend yourself.

Oh honey the thread is about hypocrites. Not about whether I like crooks. Stay on topic now

Answer the question if you can or I'm done with you. Its a 2 way street.

Okey dokey

Yes and I'm still alive and never have been stolen from, but see I would be a murderer or a thief, which is better to be stolen from or killed. Did Jesus steal or kill?? I still feel that way, even though I do not believe in God. Do you believe in God?? Do you steal , lie or kill?

We were taught empathy, but I find the fake Christianity of Tramp and the GOP over the top as he denigrates every one that is black, brown,
or disagrees with him political or otherwise, and the GOP stays silent or side with tramp.

And I wish you could be honest.

Okey dokey

You started this thread. You started the thread about HYPOCRISY and now, caught being a total bigot toward Jews, you want to ask me about two SPECIFIC Jews. This thread is NOT about my opinion on two specific Jews. You have thrown down the charge that Christians are hypocrites. Now, let's see if YOU are a hypocrite...but wait, we all know you are.

Okey dokey

I am always honest. You don't think I am honest because you are not honest, I'm quite sure.

min 26, and yet he does nothing about gun violence and his tongue is a killer.
James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.
Matthew 12:34 ESV / 9 helpful votes
You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
-------------------------------
if you are going to talk about God at least know the bible and what Christianity is about.

Okey dokey

ROFLMFAO

Oh, you’ve been robbed and killed darling

Eyes wide shut

Okey dokey

I am always honest. You don't think I am honest because you are not honest, I'm quite sure.

No you are not, answer my questions.

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.
You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
if you are going to talk about God at least know the bible and what Christianity is about.

You're a hypocrite. In this very thread you said the Bible does not speak against homosexuality. So DO NOT lecture us about what the Bible does and does not say. I read mine every day, only sometimes too busy to read a few chapters. How about you Penny Jackboots?

Okey dokey

ROFLMFAO

Oh, you’ve been robbed and killed darling

Eyes wide shut

How so?

Okey dokey

Your Jackboots have no effect on me, Penny. I have forever said "no" to people who want to force me into things, and honey, you are NO exception.

No.

Deal with that.

They Live In An Alternative Reality
Where They Think The're Far Smarter Than The Are

All They Can Really Do
Is Arrogantly Mock, Ridicule, And Condescend Others
What A Dismal And Miserable Living For Progs

Avoid Them IRL, Where You Can

Your Jackboots have no effect on me, Penny. I have forever said "no" to people who want to force me into things, and honey, you are NO exception.

No.

Deal with that.

Until you answer my questions about Madoff and Epstein, I will refuse to respond with you.
Are you pro what they stand for or not?

You're a hypocrite. In this very thread you said the Bible does not speak against homosexuality. So DO NOT lecture us about what the Bible does and does not say. I read mine every day, only sometimes too busy to read a few chapters. How about you Penny Jackboots?

Apparently it was rampant then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.
I know the bible, some say Johnathan and David were gay.

No.

Deal with that.

Until you answer my questions about Madoff and Epstein, I will refuse to respond with you.
Are you pro what they stand for or not?

They're criminals, Penny, so of course not. NOW, that in no way comes close to what YOU said in my signature. Now that I responded to your question, how did you like me quoting you but subbing Jew for Muslim, black and gay? Did that seem legit, or feel good, or did it seem bigoted to you?

Gosh, do you have some issues with hypocrisy?

Apparently it was rapid then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.

"rapid"? You mean "rampant"?

And honey, Paul and Moses DID say "something" about it. You don't know the Bible at all, which is obvious to all Christians here.

Apparently it was rapid then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.

And honey, Paul and Moses DID say "something" about it. You don't know the Bible at all, which is obvious to all Christians here.

I already corrected myself.

This is what I said:
Apparently it was rampant then so Paul and Moses would not of said anything about it, but did Jesus, NOPE.

Jesus was in between Moses and Paul, and he never mentioned it. Why?

I find Mayor Pete is a Christian and he is gay.

This is what I said:

That sentence does not even make any sense. If it was "rampant" then why would Moses and Paul NOT have said anything about it? Do you know what the word "Rampant" means???

This is what I said:

That sentence does not even make any sense. If it was "rampant" then why would Moses and Paul NOT have said anything about it? Do you know what the word "Rampant" means???

They did. If it wasn't rampant Paul and Moses would not of say anything about it. But did Jesus, NOPE.

Now answer my questions.

This is what I said:

They did. If it wasn't rampant Paul and Moses would not of say anything about it. But did Jesus, NOPE.

Now answer my questions.

This is what you said in post 134:

But this is WRONG. Both Paul AND Moses wrote that homosexuality is a deep sin. Jesus did not have to reiterate this; He did not go over the sin of all the Old Testament. For instance Jesus never mentioned RAPE, Jackboots. But does that mean Jesus thinks rape is not a sin? I think not.

Forum List

Back