Troll Level: Master Of The Universe

Nice, he mocks a victim.

If that's "master of the universe" it's the robot chicken version.
Cummings is a victim?? Lol seriously have you seen his district?
Yep. Maybe if Cummings did his job.

He does it better than you, I'm surprised Putin has fired you yet.

Yep. Trump lied yet again.

From Cummings...

“An individual attempted to gain entry into my residence at approximately 3:40 AM on Saturday, July 27," the statement said. "I was notified of the intrusion by my security system, and I scared the intruder away by yelling before the person gained entry into the residential portion of the house. I thank the Baltimore Police Department for their response and ask that all further inquiries be directed to them.”

View attachment 272461

Twitter

And with 5 seconds on Twitter Trump owns the Left for another week while he goes about moving his agendas and judges forward.
Awww. Internet troll loving an internet troll.

Education. Get some
I wish I was as learned as you are. Humans can change sex on a whim, there’s no difference between male and female. Heck, that puzzled look you Lefties get trying to choose which bathroom to use is priceless!

In total seriousness, the President of the United States is supposed to be someone kids can look up to. Instead we have an internet troll running the country who's supporters revel in him basking in schadenfreude and calling people who help the criminal justice system 'rats.'

In total seriousness, the President of the United States is supposed to be someone kids can look up to. Instead we have an internet troll running the country who's supporters revel in him basking in schadenfreude and calling people who help the criminal justice system 'rats.'
A sports athlete is someone who Kids should look up to.

"sports athlete"?

Who says that?

In total seriousness, the President of the United States is supposed to be someone kids can look up to.

like people looked up to WJC, who proved to them that as BJ is not sex?

Sorry, that ship sailed LONG ago

"sports athlete"?

Who says that?
What kind of moron thinks the leader of the free world must be admired by children?

To quote the great John Travolta, "Ain't it Cool?"

Haven't seen many of them worth looking up to either

In total seriousness, the President of the United States is supposed to be someone kids can look up to.

Strawman. Are you trying to speak for everyone? I've been pretty clear that I thought he deserved to be removed from office, but he is still one of only TWO Presidents in the history of the U.S. to be impeached.

Nice, he mocks a victim.

If that's "master of the universe" it's the robot chicken version.
Mock? Did the tweet in the OP "mock" anyone? Where? I don't see it.
I can only assume that's because you're a brainwashed tRumpkin
Do you think Cummings deserves to be reelected? Or should he be fired by the people?
I think..just like Trump..that if the people want him...then he deserves the job. Does 'deserve' even enter into it? I think not.

Not too sure that ANY politician deserves the job. If they really deserved it..they wouldn't have to try so hard to convince people.

Strawman. Are you trying to speak for everyone? I've been pretty clear that I thought he deserved to be removed from office, but he is still one of only TWO Presidents in the history of the U.S. to be impeached.

but he is still one of only TWO Presidents in the history of the U.S. to be impeached.

With a close call on Nixon, and getting close on Trump.

"sports athlete"?

Who says that?
What kind of moron thinks the leader of the free world must be admired by children?

IMHO there's much for children to admire about our President. Not many world leader's can sink an entire political party faster than the titanic without firing a shot or have the courage to stroll, grinning all Cheshire cat just ate tweety bird like, across a DMZ and into an enemy nation. Balls of American Steel, or B.O.S. (that's pronounce BOSS) for short.

"sports athlete"?

Who says that?
What kinda moron thinks the "leader of the free world" shouldn't be a roll model?

Forum List

Back