trump boasts about. San Antonio border wall...but

please point out your rage at obama when he said something incorrect also.

Trump clearly is not the polished, rehearsed president Democrats are used to with pre-written, scripted statements, so that makes Trump stupid. That and the fact that Texas was the 57 state, obviously threw Trump for a loop. o_O

“Part of San Antonio is in the district represented by Texas GOP Rep. Will Hurd, who opposes Trump’s wall as expensive, ineffective and damaging to private property and the environment. His district includes 820 miles of the border.” ibid

True.

And whether or not Trump’s reference to a border wall in San Antonio was an innocent mistake, Trump’s support for a ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate serves as further confirmation of the fact that Trump is as ignorant as he is stupid.

The point is that he's building a wall. DHS can track where its needed and how its progressing. Its Trump's job to get the funding, not to know every detail.
As the government shutdown over Trump's border wall rages, a journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it

I think the Wall separating Del Rio and San Antonio is much needed. As soon as Mexico sends the check, we can get going on it.
I'm still a fan of taxing "remittances" to pay for the wall. Don't know why Ryan didn't put the Bill up to pay for the wall with Mexican money?
GOP lawmaker wants to tax money sent to Latin America

I'd even tax all money sent out of the US. Its $138b a year. A 2% tax/fee would net about $2.7b a year, more than enough to pay for the wall.
Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Did Obama shut down the government for the 57th state? Nope....trump is a Lying Bastard who cares only about himself and his criminal family.
No but Obama's shut down closed the WW2 memorial to vetrans, but let illegals use it for a rally.

The point is that he's building a wall. DHS can track where its needed and how its progressing. Its Trump's job to get the funding, not to know every detail.
As the government shutdown over Trump's border wall rages, a journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it

I think the Wall separating Del Rio and San Antonio is much needed. As soon as Mexico sends the check, we can get going on it.
I'm still a fan of taxing "remittances" to pay for the wall. Don't know why Ryan didn't put the Bill up to pay for the wall with Mexican money?
Taxing people here doesn’t make Mexico pay a penny. No money comes out of the Mexican Treasury.

I'd even tax all money sent out of the US. Its $138b a year. A 2% tax/fee would net about $2.7b a year, more than enough to pay for the wall.

More taxes?

Taxing people here doesn’t make Mexico pay a penny. No money comes out of the Mexican Treasury.

More taxes?

And less money would go into the Mexican Treasury...dumbass.

Now that's interesting!

~S~

Forum List

Back